OMGhotels.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"Absolutely appalling customer service skills. Their contact number goes straight to answer phone and I left a message, with no reply. So I left another and yet again no reply. I left 4 messages over 4 weeks and numerous emails. Not one was replied to until 3 days before I depart. I spoke to “David James- Concierge Team Manager” via email who seems to only put the blame onto myself for misunderstanding the booking, if my first email had been replied to they could have clarified everything and I would be looking forward to my weekend away this Saturday. Instead David felt the need to patronise and blame me for everything that has gone wrong. When I told him i would be leaving a review he said he would forward any review onto his legal team to take action. What’s the point of review sites for customers to put up their honest opinion if companies threaten legal action. Appalled at the lack of customer service received and would highly recommend booking with another company rather than this one. Saying this i do hope my weekend away will be enjoyable and this fiasco will not get in the way."
"A special thanks to Emily for making our trip wonderful. We had a lovely time in Liverpool."
"The worse company that I have ever deal with. Poor customer service. Not responding on emails and voice mails. Unorganised and rip off! Firstly, I tried to book my voucher for 1 night stay in Bath, which I have received in a gift. The customer service team contacted me one month later that I have to buy another wowcher because on voucher it was written in very small font that "one night stay in Bath for two people required 2 wowcher to be released". So I have received link to pay that extra £100. I have emailed OMGhotels, that "I have paid, can I now continue my booking" . NO response for about another month to number of emails and voice mails. Finally I have received email that my experience is already booked from Sunday to Monday-even if I only wanted weekends. So I have responded to the email and asked politely if can be move the stay for a weekend and I willing to pay extra fee. Only have received rood respond with statement: "dates and times can't be changed ". I have received emails with the booking confirmation for the hotel and for the "roman spa museum entrance" 3 days before the trip. Before, I have already booked tickets for early Monday because I had important meeting in London and I had to be back. However the entry to Bath Spa museum was bought for Monday (probably because it was less expensive for the company). So I had to call the museum to move the tickets for Sunday and pay the extra fee. Overall, for one night stay from Sunday to Monday with breakfast in 4 star Hotel and standard museum entry for two people I have paid 205 + 75 for train tickets=£280. Just avoid."
"I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY BREAK AWAY. THE SEATS FOR WICKED WERE PERFECT. GREAT NIGHT THANKS GUYS"
"Great Customer Service - 5 stars - Thanks for sorting everything last minute for me. Panic over. :-)"
"awful experience. I booked a 1 night stay in a hotel and a 3 course meal at Jamie Olivers restaurant. I never received the code for my Jamie Olivers restaurant even though I paid, I tried numerous times to contact them via telephone and email and they never phoned or contacted me back. Terrible service, absolute SCAM!!!"
"Just had a really magical trip with the kids to London - Just wanted to leave some feedback, Kelly at OMG hotels was amazing she helped me to add the extra attractions we wanted to do. Also the hotel was stunning. Thanks again I can't wait to use my £20 gift voucher next time."
"Frannie was excellent, very helpful and patient!"
"I booked a 1 night stay with Thriller show and was told there was not enough seats available for 4 people to sit together on the day I wanted so had to book the next day. I have had to contact them every step of the way. Customer service is terrible! You try to phone and are met with an answerphone which they NEVER get back to you! I left 5 messages and wasn't once phoned back. Emailing is just as bad it takes 3 days. I am travelling tomorrow and although had an email confirming booking I am still waiting for the booking vouchers to take with me with all the details on. Would not recommend or use again!"
"Great service from start to finish. I just came back from a fantastic stay in London, the hotel was stunning, myself and my partner felt really special. Also he loved the stadium tour.Will be booking more experiences with you guys."
"Very helpful with Email contact especially Frannie."
"Thanks to David for sorting out my trip. Its a gift to a friend and got exactly what I wanted and under budget too. Will certainly use them again. Thanks guys x"
"Brilliant service from a lovely lady at 'OMG' - We really enjoyed our time away. :-)"
"Received a great service from Frannie! Got everything I asked for and cant wait for my trip. Thanks again!"
"Top job getting everything booked for me guys. Second time I’ve used you and I’ll certainly be back 👍"
"Thanks for all the help from Frannie and the team at OMG - Really made the special occasion even more special. I would highly recommend the 4 Stars London stay with Champagne View of The Shard it was really perfect. The hotel staff were friendly and I will be booking again with my free £20 gift voucher. Thanks Shel."
"Fast, easy and great service. Couldnt do more to make us feel special. My wife and I are very much looking forward to our anniversary theatre break. Thank you. Chris & Jane"
"Very poor communication, I would not recommend this company to a friend or family."
"I would just like to say thank you for a wonderful time away, loved the hotel and the swimming pool was a lovely extra touch. Will be booking again soon."
"Started off on a bad foot where i couldn't get a hold of anyone but it was my fault- Don't pick a wrong date!!!! but they helped me so much and have booked me into a hotel I really wanted and have been fantastic! Would 100% now go back"
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.57 based on 104 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access