Oliver Bonas Reviews

Rekha M
Claire B
eden b
More Photos & Videos
I adore OB, love their style for both clothes and home. I find the prices quite high, so only buy when in the sale though.
Warm and friendly service, what more do you need?
Great clothes at affordable prices. Excellent customer service if you have a problem.
Can always find a nice present without fail.
Took a while to dispatch the item (about 3-4 working days after I ordered it). But once dispatched it arrived very quickly. Thank you!
Love the shop! The international shipment was rather long, but designs and quality is great and eye catching.
Very happy with the purchase, it looks really great however lots of useless packaging for the home-delivery I think this could have been reduced
The earrings arrived with the post bent and the butterflies crushed so they fell off. Not worth £26 in my opinion but customer services kindly sent me another replacement pair which were fine. They are beautiful but much smaller than pictured so be sure to read the dimensions so you know what to expect. Thanks for dealing with my issue promptly. Happy customer. Lost a star for product quality and overpriced item but gained four stars for resolving my issue efficiently.
High quality products, however, slightly poor packaging. I bought a number of items to be used as gifts but they arrrived without a box
Great purchase! Lovely earrings which my wife loves. Only downside was I did click and collect and the packaging was a bit excessive for just a pair of earrings. Products and the service great otherwise!
Very nice and vibrant colours. Must be handwashed though.
Lovely plant pot in a beautiful, glazed design and the perfect size! Clear communication about dispatch and arrival and a fast delivery. My only comment would be that the tiny pot arrived in a huge box with loads of cardboard and paper inside to protect it - maybe some more compact packaging would be best as it's better for the environment!
Lovely shoes, they come up small so sized up but very slow dispatch to me.
Beautiful frame, it looks great. The only reason for a 4 star review is that it took longer to arrive than I was initially told when I ordered it.
Nice but small
Different statements pieces, great sale- becomes affordable. Good quality.,
Love Oliver Bonas especially the homeware super original and classy.
there was an initial issue with delivery but customer services were so helpful and sorted everything out quickly!
I have not been able to wear them. I opened the box and they had broken. The rest of my order was fine and especially the blouse that I wore the next day to work.
Some nice stuff