Oasis Pools & Hot Tubs ( Kent ) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oasis Pools & Hot Tubs ( Kent )

01304 619705

sam@oasispoolproducts.co.uk

The Showroom, Foxborough Hill, Woodnesborough, Eastry,

Tell us how Oasis Pools & Hot Tubs ( Kent ) made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service from the team since buying the swim spa and that high level of care has continued after installation. I cannot recommend the team highly enough. Very professional, honest, informed and quick to respond to any queries. Thank you for very much."
"Very happy with the install the lads did great in the wet weather but very pleased and happy with the tub"
"Excellent service from Andrew in adverse weather conditions! Got us up and running again in record time. Thank you very much Oasis!"
"Andrew was excellent professional friendly and provided a first class service happy to recommend"
"Really good job, done quickly and all left tidy"
"Great service hot tub fitted wuickly and efficiently and operating instructions clearly given. Highly recommended. Thanks"
"Great service by all Oasis staff,any problem sorted quickly and without any fuss,would totally recommend Oasis to anyone."
"Very happy with my Hot tub installed last September, any queries I have had have been dealt with in a very professional manner and nothing is too much trouble. would recommend Oasis Pools & hot tubs (Kent)"
"Very happy with my service at oasis from the very beginning. Andrew and Dave service installing the tub was brilliant, very happy with my tub"
"Always good service. Has solved many problems that have occurred in the past. Would be sorry to loose Andrew. ????"
"Kind sales woman, easy installation, can't wait to use our new tub ???? thanks"
"Really happy with all the service. Andy was a great help ."
"Andrew was very professional and helpful. Excellent service"
"Amazing service from the first minute. Friendly, helpful and stress free from sale to installation. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent customer service, really helpful when we bought our Hot tub. I would definitely recommend Oasis. Sam and Andrew really knows the products and nothing is too much trouble for them."
"Great customer service! I am absolutely delighted with my swim spa, and feel assured that I can contact the showroom if I have questions."
"Great service. Hot tub all working fine again."
"Great service from Andrew opening up my pool today"
"Friendly and very helpful team, through selection, site survey and installation."
"Very prompt response to a problem with our swimspa"
Oasis Pools & Hot Tubs ( Kent ) is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews