Oasis Pools & Hot Tubs ( Kent ) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oasis Pools & Hot Tubs ( Kent )

01304 619705

sam@oasispoolproducts.co.uk

The Showroom, Foxborough Hill, Woodnesborough, Eastry,

Telephone

How would you rate Oasis Pools & Hot Tubs ( Kent ) ?

"Great service hot tub fitted wuickly and efficiently and operating instructions clearly given. Highly recommended. Thanks"
"Great service by all Oasis staff,any problem sorted quickly and without any fuss,would totally recommend Oasis to anyone."
"Very happy with my Hot tub installed last September, any queries I have had have been dealt with in a very professional manner and nothing is too much trouble. would recommend Oasis Pools & hot tubs (Kent)"
"Very happy with my service at oasis from the very beginning. Andrew and Dave service installing the tub was brilliant, very happy with my tub"
"Always good service. Has solved many problems that have occurred in the past. Would be sorry to loose Andrew. ????"
"Kind sales woman, easy installation, can't wait to use our new tub ???? thanks"
"Really happy with all the service. Andy was a great help ."
"Andrew was very professional and helpful. Excellent service"
"Amazing service from the first minute. Friendly, helpful and stress free from sale to installation. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent customer service, really helpful when we bought our Hot tub. I would definitely recommend Oasis. Sam and Andrew really knows the products and nothing is too much trouble for them."
"Great customer service! I am absolutely delighted with my swim spa, and feel assured that I can contact the showroom if I have questions."
"Great service. Hot tub all working fine again."
"Great service from Andrew opening up my pool today"
"Friendly and very helpful team, through selection, site survey and installation."
"Very prompt response to a problem with our swimspa"
"We have never looked back since we purchased our hot tub. We regularly go the the showroom to pick up chemicals etc and look at other hot tubs and accessories on display from the up todate range now available . Staff can never do to much to help and give advice."
"Buying a Hot Tub is a minefield, so much to think about and so much choice. Thank goodness we chose Oasis Pools. I cannot speak highly enough of them. From the moment we walked into their gorgeous showroom to the moment I took the plunge they have been brilliant. From the base installation to the Hot-tub delivery and installation they have been there all the way. Nothing is too much trouble and they are always at the end of a phone. I would not only recommend them for your Hot-Tub but would recommend their service package as well. Top rated 5 star company."
"Quick delivery and installation, fabulous after care service. Highly recommend."
"I phoned up as the hot tub needed a service and they got me in all done now, very prompt, good customer service, will continue to use."
"Excellent service"