Oak Furniture Superstore Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Oak Furniture Superstore
"Brilliant sales guy with great sense of humour helped us out with a brilliant deal name beginning with a c sorry can't remember his name but he's a credit to you"
Louise Powell
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with my furniture would definitely recommend"
Thank you Louise for the lovely review. We are glad you are happy with your furniture and that you would recommend us to your family and friends.
Lisa Dwyer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality sofa that looks far more expensive than the price I paid. Love it!"
Thank you Lisa for your positive review, we are glad that you are happy with the quality and look of the sofa.
"All went smoothly"
Thank you for the fantastic rating, we are glad you had a good experience with us.
"VERY GOOD STORE"
Thank you, we are glad that you think so!
Victoria Scott
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with everything - TV cabinet, table and two chairs. Table and chairs easy to make and cabinet came ready made. Excellent communication and flexible delivery dates. Thank you!"
Thanks very much Victoria, that's such excellent feedback. We hope you enjoy your new TV cabinet, table and chairs.
Pamela Bradwell
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase. Item was well protected and delivered by friendly guys who were respectful concerning handling the item."
Thank you Pamela for your positive review! We hope you enjoy your new purchase
"Very good quality solid oak. The only thing I would ask is if you can find a cheaper way to deliver. £35 on top of the price of the products did sting a bit"
Suzanne Keatley
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, easy to assemble and seems good strong quality. Very pleased.."
Thank you for your positive review Suzanne!
Stephen Ward
Verified Buyer
"Value for money. Quality of goods and customer service all exceptional. Very pleased indeed"
Thank you Stephen for your positive review!
"Table just the right size and that chairs are comfortable and match th height of the table very well. Colour good. It took us some time to put the first chair together and it would have been helpful if the instructions were better. Otherwise, very happy with the order. Thank yo."
Thank you for the good review and rating, we are glad that you are happy with the table and chairs. We will pass your feedback on so we can continuously improve our company.
Debra Saddington
Verified Buyer
"Furniture was nice and we are very pleased with what we were able to use. I had tried to cancel one item but were unable to, I made enquiries about returning it and re ordering the smaller size. The Returns policy and costs are outrageous So I have an item valued at just £110 which is in perfect unopened condition which I would receive £29 back don’t know how they can justify this. For this reason I would not recommend them. I am giving the unusable bench to a local charity."
Thank you, we appreciate the review and are really sorry that what was a positive experience initially, did not end in the same way. We do have our Returns Policy and Charges advised in our Terms and Conditions.

I understand that you have spoken with our Customer Service Team since and all has been resolved. We sincerely hope you do consider us for future purchases.
Karl Butterworth
Verified Buyer
"Table delivered quickly, the delivery driver had one arm in a sling so couldn’t carry the boxes. They had been dragged along the floor and damaged, on opening the dining suit the table was split the whole way through and the paint chipped on the chairs and table, very poor finish to what looks like a beautiful table online. After a week of phone calls and emails, they agreed to take it back but we are still waiting for a refund five weeks after our purchase date"
We are really sorry to hear about the experience with delivery as well as of the product that you have received. This feedback will aid in helping us improve in the relevant areas. I have also been advised by the Accounts Department that your refund has been completed.
Charles Prevett
Verified Buyer
"very good service love the table very disapointed with the chairs"
Thank you Charles for your positive review!
David Matthews
"the quality of the product they supplied us was exceptionally well made to a very high standard."
David Matthews
Verified Buyer
"we were pleased with the quality of the furniture we purchased from OFS"
Thank you David for your review!
Stephen Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the furniture was excellent and a good deal cheaper than competitors. Appears to be solidly made. I had a problem with the carriers not delivering the full order on the appointed day (a week late) but Oak Furniture Superstore refunded the carriage cost, so I was happy with the outcome."
Thank you Stephan for your positive review.
Barbara Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Furniture great but l order wrong size table which is to big for room"
Thank you Barbara for your positive review.
Terry Best
Verified Buyer
"The table was broken had to wait for another one.one of the chairs had a chip on the top of the chair there was screw missing from both boxes and one had a Alan key missing"
Thank you for your review.

We are really sorry to learn of the issues you have faced with our furniture. We take feedback very importantly and will use this with our manufacturers to help with improvements.

I have been notified however, that replacements were sent and they are now all fine and you are happy with the set.
Jane Lucas
Verified Buyer
"Normandy 180cm extending table and 8 cream leather chairs. Quality excellent. Table legs were damaged but replacement organised with no problems. Was surprised by the 7 boxes. Didn’t expect flat pack at that price. My son who is very practical put it together for me. He said the chairs were quite tricky. It took him about 4hours. Looks really lovely, excellent quality and am really pleased with it. Sideboard arriving in 11 weeks"
Thank you Jane for your review. We are glad you were pleased with the products
Oak Furniture Superstore is rated 4.32 based on 38 reviews