Nursing Times Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

Tell us how Nursing Times made you happy
Very informative and easy to access. Excellent for revalidation
Always up to date and current practice.
Can you send some articles on skills clinic assessment please?
Very interesting articles and enhances my practice by keeping it up to date
Amazing and resourceful. Everything you need to know to keep up to date.
Informative information which is easy to read and full of excellent topic discussions
Good value, useful and interesting articles.
Keep me informed
Love keeping up to date on UK news. Living in the USA makes it difficult to know what’s going on back home. Nursing Times is easy and quick to access. All articles written are brilliant and clinical zones to keep fresh on procedure etc.
Excellent mix of topics.
been some interesting reading subject hopefully will keep me abreast of up to date best practice
Includes amazing information from both journals and personal experiences. Easy to access and use, pleasant layout. Students should get a further reduced price.
As a nursing student, I found this very informative to educate myself more in the nursing profession out of my country.
Nursing Times ensures that I have a sound awareness of the ongoing changes in healthcare, particularly on the challenges of mental health and substance misuse in the nhs today. The journal that is delivered is both of a sound quality and the contributors are both stimulating and relevant to existing higher education and healthcare sectors. Thank you.
I love the Nursing Time. I read it when I have a coffee break at uni. I like keeping informed of all the developments in nursing. I can contribute to class discussions.
I find interesting articles on topics I would not otherwise get to read about anywhere else. As a student nurse NT is also a massive resource for most areas of practice should I need some information on a research topic, or help with clinical skills. I always find something interesting to read and is one of my top go-to resources for information.
Very informative for nursing students. Some real eye opening articles.
As a student nurse I have always found the subjects/ articles informative concise and easy to read
Excellent, a sure way to keep up to date
Lots of useful information and the 5 stars are for the new format which is so much better Keeps me updated and I love that i can choose electronic over paper and still get all the benefits
Nursing Times is rated 4.22 based on 181 reviews