Nursing Times Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

How would you rate Nursing Times ?

"As a student nurse, the nursing times has become invaluable in helping me delve further into topics related to my degree, providing a broader perspective in what exactly to expect when moving forward into clinical placements. I spend around 1-2 hours a week reading through different articles and find the reading to be interesting and educational. I find that reading articles regularly helps to build on my skills within my own critical reading and writing."
"Relevant and engaging news stories."
"Essential for keeping up to date, and with a large body of articles on clinical subjects. You can maintain an online portfolio to assist with the revalidation process."
"Up to date with the latest information about nursing."
"Really enjoying articles however mainly centered around English hospitals."
"Very informative, aids me to keep up to date whilst on the go, much better having it in electronic format."
"It's very good for nurses and cares"
"Excellent editor !"
"Subscribed: hoping for a paper weekly magazine: nithimg! Nothing! Just endless e mails"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

I will email you directly in regards to your order using the contact details supplied.

Should you have any further questions or experience any additional issues, please let the team know directly at customerservices@nursingtimes.net or +44 (0) 203 953 2000 - they're always happy to help.

Best wishes,

The Nursing Times Team.
"Not very happy currently. I have logged in and registered. First time didn't seem to have saved and repeated but I am still not able to read all the articles. Comes up with you have reached your monthly limited. Very frustrating. Your help staff have tried to be helpful but niggles continue. I now understand too that there is no digital journal when you choose not to have a printed journal. This is not clear at all and I am disappointed that this is not the case. Would be good to have access like this in future. All i seem now is to get numerous emails which have same articles. Need more clarity which are advert emails and which are messages I paid to received."
"Good subscription, insightful."
"Good reads!"
"This is a place of up to date information and news for nursing professionals. Articles are set out in good order and you can find a good read depending on your interests."
"Up to date and. For ative"
"More cost effective to use internet option"
"Easy to access and information is relevant to current practice requirements."
"Informative, up to date, relevant, pertinent information"
"Articles are valid and on topic. Nicely written and helpful."
"Good writing. Would like to read th"
"helping my family stand"
Nursing Times is rated 4.27 based on 139 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!