Nursing Times Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

How would you rate Nursing Times?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

- Paul Lakin
Verified Buyer
"Subscription package: Nursing Times Digital Package Subscription number: 4--------4 Subscription start: 16.02.2018 Subscription end: 04.05.2018 Dear Mr Lakin Thank you for subscribing to Nursing Times Digital Package. Your subscription has been processed and your subscription number is printed above. Please store them safely, you may need them if you ever need to contact us regarding your subscription. *This payment will reoccur on the anniversary of your renewal in accordance with EMAP terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions, go to: www.emap.com/terms-use. After subscribing I received the above email I paid via Amazon believing this was a one off payment. Your terms and conditions do not mention payment via Amazon, nor is re-billing mentioned on the first 2 pages of the website. I am therefore still unclear as to whether I will be re-billed or not."
Mr Nick Chiduza
Verified Buyer
"Up to date information and news of nursing across the globe"
- Naomi Gunton
Verified Buyer
"Not very given I could only look at 8 articles"
Mrs Emma Murray
Verified Buyer
"providing insightful news stories"
Mr Emeka Enweani
Verified Buyer
"First point of call for resource materials. Very informative articles. Keep the hood work going."
- June Birkett
"Easily accessible"
Mr Jarlath Duggan
Verified Buyer
"Not enough mental health cpd articles"
Ms Nicole Percival
Verified Buyer
"Relevant and timely articles. Easy to digest format.Especially interested in articles about fatigue, scheduling, and shift work. Thank you!"
Mr TEDDY SPELLER
Verified Buyer
"Nursing Times provides a wealth of information to Nurses, Student Nurses and keen readers of the magazine alike. However, the lack of iOs or Android app does appear to be a negative."
"Up to date with relevant news and research. Helps me study health articles, also like the format it's written in."
"Up date info"
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We value all customer feedback here at Nursing Times. Should you wish to elaborate on your comments, please contact our dedicated customer services team at customerservices@nursingtimes.net. Kind regards, The Nursing Times Team.
Miss Amelia Trow
"I love reading the interesting articles!"
Miss Amelia Trow
Verified Buyer
"I love reading all the interesting articles and getting emails about specific ones"
Ms Rosemary Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"I have difficulty with my unline learning unit s. My pc keep s saying I hav nt completed them !"
"Keeps us up to date with current information. They also include healthcare politics, which are extremely up in the air!!"
"Nursing Times is exceptional and easy to read and understand clinical best practice information to assist a nurse to direct her nursing care delivering the highest quality and safe nursing practice. I have used your information on a daily basis whilst working and during my university years and received excellent results."
"It has a lot of articles that really look closely at current nursing issues."
Mrs Jennifer Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Easiness in finding articles which are relevant to topic being researched."
"Fast and relevant with a great focus on innovation"
"It is good to get back to reading up to date issues that affect nurses from the nurses point of view. Without all the hype"
Nursing Times is rated 4.25 based on 92 reviews