Nursing Times Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

How would you rate Nursing Times?

"Freshly signed in, finding the articles really helpful in my studies"
Mrs Madelin Bexon
Verified Buyer
"1 train care staff in epilepsy and finding articles on the subject is difficult.are these confined to learning disability sector? Having the condition myself I find information sadly sparse!"
Miss Rebecca Foy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent journal articles and clinical practice guidelines. I love using your information for research purposes in my student assignments."
- Kimberly Jennette
"Simple easy to read"
Mrs Jennifer Small
"Recommended to colleagues"
"Discussions on the current issues concerning nurses and patients 👏"
"Very interesting articles. I only didn't choose 5 stars because I am a nurse in Scotland and obviously the majority of information relates to England. This is not a huge issue but I am aware of it."
Mrs Carol Morley
Verified Buyer
"easy to sign up too. Still do a paper copy which I enjoy reading."
"Validated on line short courses which are well structured and easy to follow. great help in sustaining self education plans for nurses working in organisation which do not have resources for education"
"Uptodate information on NHS issues is second to none"
"Just fantastic site. It thicked all the boxes."
Mrs Joanna Jenkinson
Verified Buyer
"I enjoy being able to keep up to date but I have yet to receive my paper copy of NT"
"It is informative and has accessible articles , but I do feel the subscription is expensive . Therefore I do not feel I would carry this on as long term ."
Miss Kitty Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Access to online journals has helped my studies."
"I enjoy keeping up to date with current issues affecting nurses and the NHS."
- Paul Lakin
Verified Buyer
"Subscription package: Nursing Times Digital Package Subscription number: 4--------4 Subscription start: 16.02.2018 Subscription end: 04.05.2018 Dear Mr Lakin Thank you for subscribing to Nursing Times Digital Package. Your subscription has been processed and your subscription number is printed above. Please store them safely, you may need them if you ever need to contact us regarding your subscription. *This payment will reoccur on the anniversary of your renewal in accordance with EMAP terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions, go to: www.emap.com/terms-use. After subscribing I received the above email I paid via Amazon believing this was a one off payment. Your terms and conditions do not mention payment via Amazon, nor is re-billing mentioned on the first 2 pages of the website. I am therefore still unclear as to whether I will be re-billed or not."
Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback and apologies for any confusion. This subscription will renew annually in accordance with EMAP terms and conditions. Please contact our Subscriptions Team on +44 (0) 1604828705 if you would like it to stop or if you have any further payment queries. We will look into amending our T's and C's in order to avoid any future misunderstandings. Kind regards, The Nursing Times Team.
Mr Nick Chiduza
Verified Buyer
"Up to date information and news of nursing across the globe"
- Naomi Gunton
Verified Buyer
"Not very given I could only look at 8 articles"
Mrs Emma Murray
Verified Buyer
"providing insightful news stories"
Mr Emeka Enweani
Verified Buyer
"First point of call for resource materials. Very informative articles. Keep the hood work going."
Nursing Times is rated 4.26 based on 107 reviews