Nursing Times Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

Tell us how Nursing Times made you happy

"This allows us as nurse students follow up the latest news in nursing and innovative technology"
"Subscribed to you paid £36 which came off my account 18/3/19, everytime I try to access account it wont let me."
"Really like the headlines crossing my desk..."
"At present, when I go to click and look up research papers, it tells me I have used up my time, and asks me to sign up. This is very annoying. I have also not received any issues of nursing times as of yet. Kind regards Nicola Passoni"
"Amazing and resourceful. Everything you need to know to keep up to date."
"Very disappointing"
"Good source of information in the nursing field, love getting the physical magazine to flick through."
"Informative information which is easy to read and full of excellent topic discussions"
"Good value, useful and interesting articles."
"The articles cover a wide subject range and are eady to read. I love the positive ethos and the all encompassing approach towards building the profession from student nurse through to senior management. The articles strive to encourage healthy debate and learning across agencies ."
"You should have an app"
"Keep me informed"
"Love keeping up to date on UK news. Living in the USA makes it difficult to know what’s going on back home. Nursing Times is easy and quick to access. All articles written are brilliant and clinical zones to keep fresh on procedure etc."
"Excellent mix of topics."
"been some interesting reading subject hopefully will keep me abreast of up to date best practice"
"I am student who relies on this nursing journal for my assignments. Everytime u have attempted to use the journals I am asked to subscribe which works out very expensive for me."
"Great up to date professional development and contemporary research articles. However the CPD platform needs to be improved as I have twice completed the same module and each time it refused to save and I had to start again."
"Includes amazing information from both journals and personal experiences. Easy to access and use, pleasant layout. Students should get a further reduced price."
"As a nursing student, I found this very informative to educate myself more in the nursing profession out of my country."
"Excellent articles on research for my access to the nursing course."
Nursing Times is rated 4.24 based on 172 reviews