Nursing Times Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

Tell us how Nursing Times made you happy

"As a nursing student, I found this very informative to educate myself more in the nursing profession out of my country."
"Excellent articles on research for my access to the nursing course."
"I haven’t had time to read it yet"
"Very good articles. The nursing times is another tool to keep me updated."
"Nursing Times ensures that I have a sound awareness of the ongoing changes in healthcare, particularly on the challenges of mental health and substance misuse in the nhs today. The journal that is delivered is both of a sound quality and the contributors are both stimulating and relevant to existing higher education and healthcare sectors. Thank you."
"I love the Nursing Time. I read it when I have a coffee break at uni. I like keeping informed of all the developments in nursing. I can contribute to class discussions."
"I find interesting articles on topics I would not otherwise get to read about anywhere else. As a student nurse NT is also a massive resource for most areas of practice should I need some information on a research topic, or help with clinical skills. I always find something interesting to read and is one of my top go-to resources for information."
"Very informative for nursing students. Some real eye opening articles."
"As a student nurse I have always found the subjects/ articles informative concise and easy to read"
"The only thing I would say to make it better would be a print paper! I like to have my reading on paper in front of me and not on a phone so yeah."
"Great service but should be cheaper/free so that everyone can have access"
"Excellent, a sure way to keep up to date"
"Lots of useful information and the 5 stars are for the new format which is so much better Keeps me updated and I love that i can choose electronic over paper and still get all the benefits"
"Very good source of current information however at time when searching there is no information."
"The nursing times is very up to date with the politics of nursing and seems generally to be committed to balanced reporting and defending best practice in nursing. It had often been a valuable resource."
"As a student nurse, the nursing times has become invaluable in helping me delve further into topics related to my degree, providing a broader perspective in what exactly to expect when moving forward into clinical placements. I spend around 1-2 hours a week reading through different articles and find the reading to be interesting and educational. I find that reading articles regularly helps to build on my skills within my own critical reading and writing."
"Relevant and engaging news stories."
"Essential for keeping up to date, and with a large body of articles on clinical subjects. You can maintain an online portfolio to assist with the revalidation process."
"Up to date with the latest information about nursing."
"Really enjoying articles however mainly centered around English hospitals."
Nursing Times is rated 4.29 based on 154 reviews