Nursing Times Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

How would you rate Nursing Times ?

Mrs Joanna Wisniewska
Verified Buyer
"As a student nurse Nursing Times helped me to get some information that I needed to write essays. Also, very useful articles about Anatomy and Physiology and Medications. Articles makes my brain to think."
Ms Victoria Gilmour
Verified Buyer
"The website fails to recognise that I have a subscription and keeps telling me that I need a subscription despite logging on . Please sort it out .very disappointed as I was unable to access the site when I needed material to prepare for interview . I’m feeling very let down ."
Hi Victoria, thank you for your feedback! In the unfortunate circumstances of online access issues, we encourage our customers to contact our dedicated online support team (at customerservices@nursingtimes.net or +44 (0) 203 953 2000), who stive to correct any issues as soon as possible and very often - almost instantaneously. I've alerted the team to your issue and requested that they get in contact. Should you have any further questions or experience any additional issues, please let the team know directly - they're always happy to help. Best wishes, The Nursing Times Team.
- Joshua James Vinall
Verified Buyer
"I am presently training to be an Assistant Practitioner and to be honest that is the extent I want to achieve with my career. I purchased the Digital subscription in order to help with research for university and also day to day practice: It is a brilliant and valuable resource that I would recommend to all persons working in the NHS. If I could make one recommendation it is this: please can you make certain that PDF files are available for all feature and research items available in the archive, so that they can be downloaded and printed with ease. Thank you and keep up the good work !"
Mr Samuel Lord
Verified Buyer
"Cpd. Peer reviewed best practice advice in different areas"
Ms Kathleen Russell
Verified Buyer
"relevant news for nursing regulation"
Miss Rhiannon Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very useful and up to date information! The articles are very high standard and something is available on every nursing topic. I read daily, really handy as a student! However, could include more articles on student nursing itself (e.g. new developments/ studies around training and other relevant opportunities for students) ."
Ms Dawn Sheffield
Verified Buyer
"Easy to read And do e learning"
"Very good topics and very useful for my job"
Mrs Beverley Newman
Verified Buyer
"I find out what is going on politically which is useful. There are training opportunities and I learn lots of new things linked with my work as a a brain injury case manager."
Ms Rosalind Lovegrove
Verified Buyer
"Updates me with breaking news in Nursing, skills updates, new opportunities in the Profession, essential for supporting current practice"
Mr Alexander Gibson
Verified Buyer
"It has allowed me to stay up to date while not practising, and allows me to continually learn new things. A great resource"
Mrs Julie Dunkley
Verified Buyer
"Paid for a subscription 2 April and still no magazine and promised cpd and revalidation folder on the 11 May . When I phoned to enquire the person I spoke to didn’t evan know anything about a advertised folder and I would not receive a April magazine due to printing planning!! I am very disappointed and would like a refund and cancel subscription Julie Dunkley"
"Freshly signed in, finding the articles really helpful in my studies"
Mrs Madelin Bexon
Verified Buyer
"1 train care staff in epilepsy and finding articles on the subject is difficult.are these confined to learning disability sector? Having the condition myself I find information sadly sparse!"
Hi Madelin

Have you discovered this article: https://www.nursingtimes.net/7022881.article

This article is comprehensive and covers different types of epilepsy and current treatments. There is a self-assessment quiz which comes with it. You mention you train staff so this might be a useful aspect for you and your team.
Miss Rebecca Foy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent journal articles and clinical practice guidelines. I love using your information for research purposes in my student assignments."
- Kimberly Jennette
"Simple easy to read"
Mrs Jennifer Small
"Recommended to colleagues"
"Discussions on the current issues concerning nurses and patients 👏"
"Very interesting articles. I only didn't choose 5 stars because I am a nurse in Scotland and obviously the majority of information relates to England. This is not a huge issue but I am aware of it."
Mrs Carol Morley
Verified Buyer
"easy to sign up too. Still do a paper copy which I enjoy reading."
Nursing Times is rated 4.26 based on 119 reviews