Nursing Times Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

Tell us how Nursing Times made you happy
Excellent resource I’m recently retired but I want to refresh. Thank you
The Nursing Times connects me with a broad number of issues at different levels of the profession
This allows us as nurse students follow up the latest news in nursing and innovative technology
Really like the headlines crossing my desk...
Good source of information in the nursing field, love getting the physical magazine to flick through.
The articles cover a wide subject range and are eady to read. I love the positive ethos and the all encompassing approach towards building the profession from student nurse through to senior management. The articles strive to encourage healthy debate and learning across agencies .
You should have an app
Excellent articles on research for my access to the nursing course.
Very good articles. The nursing times is another tool to keep me updated.
The only thing I would say to make it better would be a print paper! I like to have my reading on paper in front of me and not on a phone so yeah.
Great service but should be cheaper/free so that everyone can have access
Very good source of current information however at time when searching there is no information.
The nursing times is very up to date with the politics of nursing and seems generally to be committed to balanced reporting and defending best practice in nursing. It had often been a valuable resource.
Up to date with the latest information about nursing.
Really enjoying articles however mainly centered around English hospitals.
Good subscription, insightful.
Good reads!
This is a place of up to date information and news for nursing professionals. Articles are set out in good order and you can find a good read depending on your interests.
More cost effective to use internet option
I am presently training to be an Assistant Practitioner and to be honest that is the extent I want to achieve with my career. I purchased the Digital subscription in order to help with research for university and also day to day practice: It is a brilliant and valuable resource that I would recommend to all persons working in the NHS. If I could make one recommendation it is this: please can you make certain that PDF files are available for all feature and research items available in the archive, so that they can be downloaded and printed with ease. Thank you and keep up the good work !
Nursing Times is rated 4.22 based on 181 reviews