North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs
Read North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

About North London Appliance Repairs:

Appliancentre / North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in sales, installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

80-83 Long Lane, ,

Tell us how North London Appliance Repairs made you happy
Hung up on twice when asking about service advertised on website. I can understand that service are limited during covid but being hung up on is not great services. I will not be recommending the telephone customer service option number 4 to anyone in my family or buiness.
Hi Shareef,

You called 3 times in less than 10 minutes and each time we replied with the same answer that we currently don't cover that service in your area. Not sure why you needed to call multiple times and ask the same question!

The services are subject to availability and areas.
Fantastic service today. I had to change my appointment time twice in the space of an hour and Appliance Centre obligingly re-routed their engineer. The problem was diagnosed speedily, fixed and the washer/dryer tested. The engineer was knowledgeable, polite, tidy and went the extra mile to make sure the fault doesn’t occur again. Highly recommended.
I would recommend Appliancentre any day. Mr. Saman was very professional, polite and efficient. He fixed the problem with my washer dryer and explained to-dos and not-to-dos clearly. I feel confident to say that my appliances are in safe hands!
Excellent service, very helpful explanation of the problem and very transparent approach to new parts needed and why.
The work was carried out quickly and efficiently by a professional engineer.
Very professional, punctual and friendly service man. He sorted out my tumble dryer and washing machine both are mow working like new. Excellent job done.
Fast, friendly, professional and well priced! I’m so glad I found this company to repair my oven and will recommend them to anyone who asks in future. The repair person was also very covid safe, gloves and mask etc. Which right now is also a great comfort.
Excellent! Very efficient and very nice engineer. Thanks!
Excellent. Texted the day before and also on the appointed day. Very efficient and did a very good job. Will definitely use again. Than you.
Arrived within the time.
Quickly identified the problem.
Had spare parts to hand. Fixed in little time now have a working washer, again.
Explained the problem, showed the worn parts.
Thanks!
really rude on phone, obstructive and difficult.
Great communication and updates from the service, and the technician was punctual, friendly, professional and got the repairs done quickly. He also was adhering to Covid-19 precautions, which was really appreciated!
I couldn't get any service as the engineer couldn't find any parking space in my area. I don't understand how this is not factored in the price and the service. Every person who came for work before has always found a way to park in the alley. Not a very professional service.
Fast and professional
The repair is not finished from January 2021 and is totally unacceptable. We are now coming into March 2021. I have received no update on the outstanding part ordered for the oven repair to be completed. Every time I call up for a status update the team are unable to advise on the timescales for the order part to be delivered or for the repair job to be complete. It has now been well over a month that I am unable to utilise the cooker or get the money back for half of the job being completed. Appalling service
Very responsive to issue with new installation.
Excellent customer service
Kameron who came and did the work was great, on time, friendly and efficient.

However it was difficult getting a slot. Booked one online and no one showed up, tried the phone, had to leave a message and no one returned the call. Got through on 3rd attempt and booked a slot which was fine.
Really helpful guy! Gave realistic and good advice, and no taking advantage of my custom. Thank you. Will highly recommend.
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.22 based on 526 reviews