North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs

About North London Appliance Repairs: North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

80-83 Long Lane

How would you rate North London Appliance Repairs ?

"Fantastic services! Andries turned up on time today and quickly explained the dishwasher problem and provided a solution. On the way out he spotted my faulty fridge door and quietly and quickly went about repairing it (it's bugged me for months!). I'm won over! New dishwasher booked. Fabulous (and rare) customer service. Much appreciated. Very happy."
"Very easy to book and the repair was fast and good. I’ll be happy to recommend them!"
"I was extremely pleased with my new hob from West London Appliance. The man delivering it was professional, helpful and very tidy and clean. It was cheaper and was delivered much more quickly than any of the High Street chains. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and will use them again in the future for an other appliances. Deirdre Linder"
"Very happy with my first contact with North London Appliance Repairs. Very professional experience and a very happy customer. Andreas provided great customer service calling when stuck in traffic and was going to be slightly late. Then turned up repaired the oven efficiently and effectively. A friendly gent and awesome service! Hope not to be using them again in the near future - but will certainly be my first point of call for the next emergency."
"Our oven stopped working around Christmas and we were desperate for someone to fix it. We called Appliance centre and they sent someone over the next day. The engineer called Ionut Andreas (I hope I spelled his name correctly) was fantastic. He immediately knew what was wrong with the oven and fixed it. Recently, our freezer broke down. We had periods of over-icing and then thawing. We called Appliance centre again, and luckily it was the same engineer -Ionut who came. Within minutes he diagnosed the problem and fixed the freezer. His work was clean and tidy- no mess, and he was very professional and polite. We would highly recommend Appliance Centre, especially Ionut who saved us twice from great expense. Their service is quick and good and their call out charges are very reasonable. Thank you Ionut for all your help."
"Not great. The engineer did not appear to have any knowledge or enthusiasm to fix our fridge. He asked us where the leak was coming from, that is why we called him out! He did not know why the door seal was sticking. He moved the match sticks I stuck on the door seal as a temporary measure to release the vacuum, to a new position and held onto the fridge,(so it would not move) while he invited my wife to try the door. She pointed out he had not fixed it but moved a matchstick! Even though he did not know why the door was sticking, He unblocked the drain hole that I said I thought was the problem, which meant the door opened better as no vacuum being created. I would not recommend!"
"Wow! We gave the engineer (sorry, I cannot remember his name) a 30' parking token and he was finished well within the time. He had predicted the fault from our description and turned up with the right spare part. He was thorough, friendly, safety conscious and polite. A really professional service! Also, a LOT cheaper than the branded engineers."
"Super speedy repair"
"Great, I booked online at 5pm and had engineer out at 9.10am the next morning. My oven was fixed by a very polite engineer called Andres. Good price too."
"Arrived promptly, super polite, great service and communication. Very happy."
"Very prompt and efficient. Item repaired, came when said he would."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! I used this company for an install of an integrated washer dryer. Their engineer installed the machine. However, he failed to remove one of the safety bolts (the first thing the manual tells you to do). I let the machine run and it started shaking about so much it broke the skirting board underneath. When I called the engineer, he did not know why it was doing this and I got told to call in the morning and he would tell me if and when he could come back. Having researched is the issue online, it sounded like he left a bold on. When we took the washing machine out, it transpired he left a bolt in. He also did not level the machine - it was wobbling from side to side. Surely these are the basic things to check when installing a machine. In the end, when i asked to get my install money back as I had to do it, I got told it was my fault and I should not have taken the machine out. Overall, shockingly back service, poor customer service trying to resolve the matter. AVOID THIS COMPANY."
"Quick solves problems"
"AVOID!!! Extremely unprofessional. After booking online and expecting a confirmation (as the web site says), it never came. When I called, it was confirmed. When nobody turned up, the tenant called - only to be told that they are sick (?!) of 5-6 people calling them (which is a lie), and they CANCELLED the booking."
"The appointment booking process was easy, Adnan the engineer was helpful, friendly and fixed my broken oven quickly and for a very reasonable price. Would 100% recommend him and North London Appliance Repairs. Thank you!"
"Awful.. Avoid at all costs. Booked appointment between 10 and 12. No one ever turned up. When i phoned them, they just said they'd call me back and never did. Total jokers. Avoid"
"I booked an appointment online for the next day. When I didn't receive a confirmation call after 2 hours, I called customer service and was told there was nobody available for the next 4 days. There is no excuse for allowing customers to book slots that aren't available."
"Called at 5.30 pm and they came out at 9.30 am following day to mend my washing machine. Brilliant!!"
"This is the first time that I have used this company and had my reservations. The job itself took longer than was agreed and communication was nonexistence however; the job was completed satisfactory and payment requested and made via PayPal. I have now added North London Appliance Repairs to my list of companies to use in the future."
"Engineer was friendly and helpful. Rang beforehand to advise of arrival time. Fixed the problem (it took two visits due to the need to order a part)."
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.23 based on 263 reviews