North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

134 Reviews

North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

157 West Green Road

Mr Jeremy B
Verified Buyer

Nice person with good skills. Good job done quicker than expected.
Unverified Reviewer

Ionut came to remove our old washing machine and install the new one. He bravely handled the stairs and an awkward space in the bathroom where he sorted out our stacking system. He worked meticulously to install the new machine in a tight space. He was extremely polite and good humoured too! Great service!!
Unverified Reviewer

Came when they said and a rapid effective repair
Tim F
Verified Reviewer

Fast response, easy to book, excellent service and very good value - for washing machine repair. Will use again.
ML, S
Verified Reviewer

Easy to book appointment over the phone. Engineer arrived as scheduled. Was able to diagnose and repair the fault on a 17 year old cooker, without the need for expensive spare parts. Polite and efficient.
Raymond
Verified Reviewer

Got an online quote of £50 for replacing washing machine seal.
Phoned to speak to member of staff and was told the price is £60 when I told me the online price had quoted me as £50 was told he wont do it for that and online prices are subject to confirmation.
Rude, poor service and obviously just trying to rip people off.
Helen W
Verified Buyer

The engineer v quickly ascertained what the issue was and was able to fix it quickly. He was also polite and helpful.
Ewa S
Verified Buyer

Your engineer very knowledgeable about Miele washer/dryers and their foibles - all diagnosed and fixed inside 5 minutes.
Dave O
Verified Buyer

The technician was good, he fixed the problem and explained things to me clearly. I would use you again.
Cuffley R
Verified Reviewer

Great prompt service to repair my Caple integrated oven. Also, showed me how to maintain my fridge to prolong the life. Will retro recommend and use again. I think Ionut came to service the oven.
Steve
Verified Reviewer

Booked a callout earlier in the week for our washing machine, was told an engineer would be with us on Saturday between 4:00 and 6:00. About a quarter to six when nobody had yet turned up I rang the office and was told they would ring back shortly. Nobody rang back, nobody turned up. Poor service!
Verified Reviewer

Prompt efficient service. Thank you.
David, L
Verified Reviewer

Ionut was very helpful in quickly resolving the problems affecting my AEG washer-dryer. He came round to my apartment on the same day that I telephoned asking for help (when no one else was willing to do so) and the cost of the repair was reasonable. Ionut also gave me good advice on how to prevent the problems from happening again.
I would definitely recommend this company.
Sheila
Verified Reviewer

I was delighted by the prompt and courteous service I got, on a Saturday morning, from Andreis. The fault on my Neff cooker could not be repaired, he spent a long time trying, so he then charged me less than the normal callout charge, and gave me a recommendation for a new cooker which he could install for me once ordered frome elsewhere. So helpful; I would recommend this company most strongly. Sheila
Jeannie
Verified Reviewer

2nd call out today due to unrelated problem with my Smeg cooker. On the first occasion the engineer was very professional at replacing the spare parts - even cleaning the oven sides when he pulled out the oven to repair. 2nd time he quickly diagnosed the problem with the electrics and made a repair. I would recommend this company to anyone for their efficiency and expertise.
Verified Reviewer

Arrived on time and excellent repair work done by Andreis on an old Rosieres cooker - it required on the spot modification to install a new fan, and other smaller servicing items were attended to.Thoroughly recommended.
Zoe D
Verified Buyer

I am a woman, a mother and a landlord with a number of rental properties in Islington.

After having a horrific experience with 'Neff' both with their booking system and disgraceful attitude of the engineer who I presume covers Islington, I decided to contact a local company to repair my Neff appliance in the hope that it would be a more professional, personal and accountable service.

I used the online booking system. It was very simple. I was contacted promptly by email and an engineer came to look at my appliance.

The engineer identified the faults with my appliance and I paid a £40 fee for this diagnostic service.

I weighed up the costs of fixing my old Neff appliance against purchasing a newer modern less expensive A rated appliance and decided on the later.

When the new appliance had been delivered to the property I contacted the engineer who had originally attended. He was able to attend that morning and within an hour he had removed my existing appliance and replaced it with the new one.

Andries, the engineer, treated both myself and the tenant (a mother) who was present during the installation with respect and carried out the works quickly and professionally.

I have very high standards and would not hesitate to contact or recommend Andries for any future repairs or installations.
Dominic D
Verified Buyer

Very good service and very professional
Thanks
Franco
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, speedy repair and good cost!
Robert M
Verified Buyer

I would definitely recommend this company. I requested their help late one afternoon and they came the following morning. Within minutes he identified the problem with our washing machine and fitted replacement motor parts from his stock in the van. Then he fixed our oven, which another repair company hadn't done properly. The rates were very reasonable and the engineer was polite and courteous throughout.
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.38 based on 134 reviews