North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs

About North London Appliance Repairs: North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

80-83 Long Lane

How would you rate North London Appliance Repairs ?

"The appointment booking process was easy, Adnan the engineer was helpful, friendly and fixed my broken oven quickly and for a very reasonable price. Would 100% recommend him and North London Appliance Repairs. Thank you!"
"Awful.. Avoid at all costs. Booked appointment between 10 and 12. No one ever turned up. When i phoned them, they just said they'd call me back and never did. Total jokers. Avoid"
"I booked an appointment online for the next day. When I didn't receive a confirmation call after 2 hours, I called customer service and was told there was nobody available for the next 4 days. There is no excuse for allowing customers to book slots that aren't available."
"Called at 5.30 pm and they came out at 9.30 am following day to mend my washing machine. Brilliant!!"
"This is the first time that I have used this company and had my reservations. The job itself took longer than was agreed and communication was nonexistence however; the job was completed satisfactory and payment requested and made via PayPal. I have now added North London Appliance Repairs to my list of companies to use in the future."
"Engineer was friendly and helpful. Rang beforehand to advise of arrival time. Fixed the problem (it took two visits due to the need to order a part)."
"Booking a repair online was extremely easy and the technician came when we needed. The technician who came to fix our washing machine, Andries, was thorough, efficient, quick, friendly and tidy (given the mess that came out of our washing machine). Amazing service at a competitive price. We will definitely be using North London Appliance Repairs next time."
"The engineer arrived promptly in the agreed time slot, diagnosed the problem with my w/m, had the part with him, fitted it and advised about future maintenance all for a very competitive price. This is my second experience of NLAR and, so far, both first class"
"The website made it really easy to book an engineer to visit the following day. He arrived at the requested time and was polite, efficient, and carried out the repair to my washing machine there and then. Very happy with the whole service. Will definitely use again if needed and recommend to friends."
"repaired the tumble dryer as ppromised in time"
"Efficient, prompt and extremely helpful service."
"Was really hopeful that I’d finally found someone to fix my Hob but turned out to be too good to be true. Booking was really easy but then I received and email a few hours before the appointment time to say that it was declined as they had no engineer to cover my area for the model of oven. I left a voicemail and email but no response."
"I was very pleased with the service I received. Andreas (I think this was his name) arrived on time, and was very polite and helpful. He identified the problem with my cooker quickly and efficiently and sorted it out without difficulty at reasonable cost. I will use this company again and am happy to recommend them to other people without hesitation."
"Easy to book an appointment to fix our washing machine. The tradesman arrived on time, had a thorough approach to the problem and fixed the machine there and then. Call out charge very reasonable. I will definitely use them again."
"Very efficient and helpful. Were able to order a washing machine part and come in to do the repairs within three days - they actually were able to come a day earlier than I expected to do the repair. The engineer was friendly, helpful, arrived on time and did the job quickly. Would highly recommend."
"3 stars for honesty- he told me the drier was not worth fixable BUT it worked a bit before he started trying to fix it and now it definitely doesn't work at all!!!!!"
"Failed to show"
"Very efficient. I have used them them several times for my washing machine and cooker and they have been brilliant. Would recommend to anyone. We will never use anyone else again."
"Friendly engineer, arrived on time and had the likely replacement parts with him based on the fault description I had given. Determined to fix the appliance, and used his initiative and expertise when the repair was a little more tricky than expected."
"This is the first time I used this company. The booking was easy, they came the next day. The engineer was prepared with the appropriate parts as I had given them the machine make and some details of the issues. He fixed it within an hour, showed me what he had replaced and why. The engineer was efficient, tidy and I thought the cost was very competitive and was happy with what was charged. I would use them again."
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.24 based on 249 reviews