North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs

About North London Appliance Repairs: North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

80-83 Long Lane

How would you rate North London Appliance Repairs?

Ruth Y
Verified Buyer

Man who arrived carried out the task competently and quickly.
Awful, U
Unverified Reviewer

Incredibly unprofessional engineer turned up to fix our oven. He dragged it across the kitchen floor without laying down any protective material and after he’d left, we noticed that he didn’t fix the oven back in place and had left screws out as well. He didn’t explain what the issue was either. Awful service and workmanship!
Joy -
Verified Reviewer

My oven stopped working and I contacted a couple of other companies before contacting North London Appliance Repairs. One of the companies I contacted told me they did not repair appliance over a certain number of years therefore they could not assist me. When I first spoke with North London Appliance an appointment was agreed and there was no issue concerning the age of my oven. Andreas was the engineer who attended at my home and advised the grill element had burnt out. I learnt for the last 14 years I had inadvertently been using the grill as an oven. The oven was part of the fixtures when I purchased the flat and I guess that is what happens when you do not read the manual. Folks always read the manual. He found a loose connection in the oven which he repaired and I appreciate his honesty in not suggesting a part was required when it was not. A further arrangement was made for Andreas to return to replace the grill element. I would just like to say I was extremely impressed with the service I received and would definitely recommend them to friends and I would definitely use them again. One request Andreas if you are in my area again please would you post a business card through my door so I can have it pinned on my fridge for future reference. Thank you so much for your honesty and professionalism.
Tina
Verified Reviewer

I was very happy with the service I received from north London Appliance Repairs. I have a very old oven which had parts missing and I was worried it could not be fixed, however the engineer managed to sort it out and fix the entire thing. He arrived within the time frame stated and was very pleasant and extremely helpful. I thought the price for repairs was very reasonable too as I had been quoted much higher by another company. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this service.
Sai B
Verified Buyer

very please with the service , kept to the time slot as schedule,
engineer knew what the problem was, and had the part with him,
would highly recommend
Cole J
Verified Reviewer

The engineer arrived on time, knew his job,fixed completed completed the task quickly and correctly, while being polite and friendly. Great job, very happy.
Ms C
Verified Buyer

Very easy to book an appointment and even better they offer 2 hour slots.
Engineer was polite, efficient and tidy.
Diagnosed the problem and fixed it - all within half an hour.

Would definitely recommend.
Mr Terry D
Verified Buyer

Service Engineer arrived and within 10-15 minutes of looking at the Dishwasher, found what was causing it not to drain away - small piece of broken glass under the filter. Once removed all worked ok.
Mrs Meenu J

Good service
Verified Buyer

Oven fixed quickly and with no fuss.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to book good service all round.
Mr David G
Verified Buyer

Very friendly service, quick and efficient
Verified Buyer

Booked online - very good website. Had confirmation of booking via email. Given date and time we requested. Engineer arrived on time. Very pleasant and informative. Diagnosed problem with oven and supplied part and repaired oven immediately. Could not fault service. Would definitely recommend.
Marc
Unverified Reviewer

Engineer was on time and knowledgeable. He fixed my washing machine in less than an hour and explained what was repaired. Great service!
Verified Buyer

No one has replied or confirmed my appointment after a number of attempts
Mr Todd B
Verified Buyer

I was told a receipt for the works would be emailed to me. Despite my chasing up with a reminder email I still haven't received a written receipt for my payment. Disappointing.
Mrs Tatiana K
Verified Buyer

[06.11.17, 14:51:37] Tatiana Konopleva: OVERESTIMATION AND THEFT OF COMRESSOR.

Compressor r600, Qty=1, Price (inc. vat): 227.04. 40.00 is one-off labour charge.
WE KEEP THE RECEIPT FOR £650 CASH AND KEEPING IN MIND THE FACT THAT YOU ODERED THE WRONG COMPRESSOR (FOR STEALING

PURPOSE), MY LAWYER ADVICED THAT ALL OF THESE FACTS AND DOCUMENTS WOULD BE INOUGH TO USE AGAINST YOU OR YOUR COMPANY IN ANY AS TO THE LAWYER ADVICE WE ARE INFORMING THE MANAGER THAT THE QUOTE FROM THE LIBHERR ACCREDITED COMPANY HAS ARRIVED.

OFFICIAL PROCEDURE WE INTEND TO START . IF YOU WISH TO PAY THE COMPENSATION BEFORE WE START THE PROCEDURE THE CHEQUE FOR £837

WOULD BE EXPECTED, WHICH COVERS THE COST OF A STOLEN GOOD COMPRESSOR PLUS THE MONEY PAYD FOR THE THE SAME COMRESSOR BY US TO

ALI. IF YOU DO NOT GIVE BACK WHAT YOU TOOK BY DECEIT WE WILL DEMAND SOME MORAL COMPENSATION IN ADDITION. NO REPLIES TO EMAIL WILL BE CONCIDERED.

MR. A KONOPLEV

Mr Hayden M
Verified Buyer

nobody has contacted me about my appointment. Have not heard a thing since I booked this in.
Verified Buyer

Your engineer dealt with a difficult situation my 92 year old mother was experiencing with her fridge. He was very courteous and helpful and completed a job that John Lewis had refused to do. She suffers from depression and extreme anxiety so the problem was causing her a lot of stress so we are very grateful for the relief his prompt and exceptional service provided.
Verified Buyer

North London Appliance repairs came next day to fix my washing machine. The engineer persisted with finding the real problem and adjusted it until the machine was working perfectly. No new parts were needed. The service was efficient, effective and very economic!
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.20 based on 211 reviews