North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

160 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

80-83 Long Lane

How would you rate North London Appliance Repairs?

Unverified Reviewer

I have made 3 phone calls to try to arrange an oven repair. On the first two occasions the person to whom I spoke said that he needed to check something with the engineers and that he would call back. He never did. Today I called, having established what I needed independently, and was told that you don't cover my area (SE10), although on your website it states clearly that it is covered, and even confirmed it when I checked on-line. In addition, the line was very poor and the service representative was very brusque.
Unverified Reviewer

I did not get as far as booking a call-out as the person dealing with the call was so rude and unresponsive
Mary B
Verified Buyer

The repair man fixed my dish washer in less than an hour. He knew what he was doing, was very efficient and pleasant. Would definitely use again.
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

My washing machine is integrated and it was very difficulty for Andries to get to the pipe. He could have said it too big a job but instead he stayed and completed it. Unfortunately he was late for his next job who wrote a bad review for time keeping.
Spanic
Unverified Reviewer

Andries was outstanding. Did a great job fixing my oven door, and was very polite. I was highly impressed with his transparency, helpfulness and honesty. Highly recommended - the firm and Andries
Unverified Reviewer

Great service. Efficient and friendly.
Paul V
Verified Buyer

Excellent. Fixed my oven door and did a great job! Superb!
Eliana
Unverified Reviewer

Mr Andries came to change the draining pump on my Hoover washing machine. He was very polite, thorough and efficient. The job was completed within an hour.
He left the job clean and tidy.
I will be happy to use North London Appliances again and recommend them.
R M
Unverified Reviewer

Fast and efficient repair and reasonable price too. All good.
Patrick
Unverified Reviewer

Called got straight through, repair booked for following day, arrived on time, did great repair and charge was just over the minimum. Excellent service and cost
Verified Buyer

Repair guy was very good and put in a lot more time and effort than I would have expected for a fixed-price service call.
Chris T
Verified Reviewer

Easy to book. Adnan the engineer was so friendly and provided a fast, efficient and professional service.
Thank you to all concerned.
Toby
Unverified Reviewer

Helpful, efficient, polite and at a good price! Would certainly use again.
Helen N
Verified Buyer

Hello. I was disappointed because the engineer came in for about 3 minutes and told me it wasn't worth fixing and then charged me £40 with barely looking at the machine. I feel that because I had already explained the problem over email with an error code it would have been preferable if someone could have explained this before hand. I would not have called out the engineer in that case.
Verified Buyer

At the first visit, I was told a very expensive new part was required and would have to be ordered. A few days later, the engineer asked to come back, saying he now thought there might be a different fault, after all. There was - and my total bill for the two visits was just one call-out fee. He never explained why he hadn't checked for the real fault in the first place - but I was grateful and very much appreciated his honesty. In short, I'd use North London Appliance Repairs again.
COLIN L
Reviewer

Excellent customer service, quick , efficient and great value.
Colin L
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service and great value for money.
Julie
Unverified Reviewer

I was very impressed with the service received by North London Appliances - they were prompt, polite, respectful and did a great job! I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Unverified Reviewer

I called a day before. Was able to come out for the next day as requested and see to my appliance. Great people and I will definitely be coming back in the future.
S, L
Unverified Reviewer

Booked online and received an email stating the visit time and booking reference. When I called Customer Service to double check as there was only 30 mins left on the visit window the rep stated it wasn't booked in and he was rude. He stated it would not happen on the day it was booked for (after I had taken the day off as the email suggested it would). I was then cut off the call. The rep didn't care and was rude.

I called back and he was brusque - I asked him to cancel as I found another provider who could do the job on the same day, confirmed and were far more polite. Will never be contacting them again due to their lack of customer service skills.
Dear S Nicholls,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent repair appointment.

Following on from your recent correspondence with our Customer service Team Member, we have looked into your John Lewis dishwasher repair and we can see that you arranged for an engineer to attend to the property on the 18th April via our online booking service.

The repair booked at 01:48:16 AM on 2017-04-18 (bank holiday) for a 10-12 Slot on the Same day.

Both on our booking page and on the email you received we clearly mentioned that all bookings are subject to confirmation by our Customer Services Team (usually within 1 business hour by phone, text message and/or email). Bookings made after 6pm Monday to Friday or after 3pm on Saturday or Sunday/Bank Holidays will be confirmed on the next working day.

Nowhere in the email we suggested that we are sending an engineer today morning and as requested, we have cancelled the repair.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

Kind Regards