North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs

About North London Appliance Repairs: North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

80-83 Long Lane

How would you rate North London Appliance Repairs?

Mr Hayden M
Verified Buyer

nobody has contacted me about my appointment. Have not heard a thing since I booked this in.
Verified Buyer

Your engineer dealt with a difficult situation my 92 year old mother was experiencing with her fridge. He was very courteous and helpful and completed a job that John Lewis had refused to do. She suffers from depression and extreme anxiety so the problem was causing her a lot of stress so we are very grateful for the relief his prompt and exceptional service provided.
Verified Buyer

North London Appliance repairs came next day to fix my washing machine. The engineer persisted with finding the real problem and adjusted it until the machine was working perfectly. No new parts were needed. The service was efficient, effective and very economic!
Mr Vincent S

helpful, efficient
Mr George P
Verified Buyer

He spent a long time trying to repair our oven but in the end we had to accept that it needed to be replaced. I was very pleased with the service.
Mrs Gill G
Verified Buyer

Quick,next day response and came out on a Saturday afternoon for a standard fee. Will definitely use again.
Verified Buyer

The problem was resolved but the system for booking and charging were a complete mess- it took 2 visits and several phone calls but even then the engineer quoted a higher price than the office and communication between the two was bad.
Dr Elaine G
Verified Buyer

I wanted to replace a split fridge door seal. They gave me a quote online and when I called to confirm the time, told me they were just waiting for the part. They strung me along until a week after the appointment time had come and gone, claiming that the part was in the post, until I finally spoke to an engineer. He said that they don't replace fridge door seals at all, so the person in the office I had spoken to multiple times had clearly been making things up every time I called. Fair enough if the job can't be done, but seriously unimpressed with the service. The nifty online booking system gives an air of efficiency and reliabilty which is, I fear, spurious.
Verified Buyer

Arrived in time and excellent service. Highly recommend
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, I have nothing but praise for the service offered by this group. The most efficient, honest and trustsworthy service provider. I have used them three times and I marvel at the service they provide. I recommend them to anyone who has a problem with a washing machine, dryer or fridge. I have had cause to call them to repair these items for me. Their diagnosis is always spot on. The charge is always reasonable. My number one repair group.
Verified Buyer

Did not fit the brand new freezer properly which meant that it froze up within days. Engineer returned to fix the problem but left a mess. In addition, caused damage to front door when removing the old freezer.
Verified Buyer

Appointment arrange, no show or call from company or engineer.
Mrs ANNE R
Verified Buyer

No one ever contacted me or turned up to do my repair - just assumed it was all a con and forgot all about it
Joubin
Verified Reviewer

The engineer called to fix a leaking washing machine. He told me he had fixed a leaking pipe but the leak continued after he left. When he came back the second time he told me it's likely to be the drum and it would be best for me to get a new machine. I insisted he diagnose it, and again told me it definitely wasn't the seal or any other replaceable part. Whilst the machine was open I spotted a tear in the inlet tube which when I pointed out to him he claimed not to have spotted. After claiming he would return to fix the machine he phoned me to tell me they didn't have the spare part (I had to find the part online myself) and then didn't turn up on 2 different occasions when he was supposed to. Furthermore he left dirty handmarks everywhere in the kitchen and knocked the kick board into the wall causing a mark on the paint.

No pride in their work, very unprofessional and frustrating experience. Don't waste your money on them.
Mrs ANGELA H
Verified Buyer

The man who came to fix my cooker was so pleasant and helpful.
Vivien L
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, the engineer arrived in time within a two hour time slot, was quick, efficient and informative. Very good value for money too. Also I had to change my initial appointment to another time and they did this quickly with no quibbles.
Nb2k10@btinternet.com
Unverified Reviewer

Very quick, prompt response. Good communication and engineer was very knowledgeable. Excellent all round and will use them again. NB
James
Verified Reviewer

Adnan provided a friendly, prompt and no nonsense service. He diagnosed the problem with my washing a machine straightaway and repaired it skilfully. Would highly recommend.
James, Highbury.
Christopher
Verified Reviewer

Adnan came over and got our machine working within minutes.
Excellent service, fair price - give them a go!
Verified Buyer

The company emailed to say no engineer available
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.22 based on 193 reviews