North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

143 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

157 West Green Road

How would you rate North London Appliance Repairs?

Julie
Unverified Reviewer

I was very impressed with the service received by North London Appliances - they were prompt, polite, respectful and did a great job! I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Unverified Reviewer

I called a day before. Was able to come out for the next day as requested and see to my appliance. Great people and I will definitely be coming back in the future.
S, L
Unverified Reviewer

Booked online and received an email stating the visit time and booking reference. When I called Customer Service to double check as there was only 30 mins left on the visit window the rep stated it wasn't booked in and he was rude. He stated it would not happen on the day it was booked for (after I had taken the day off as the email suggested it would). I was then cut off the call. The rep didn't care and was rude.

I called back and he was brusque - I asked him to cancel as I found another provider who could do the job on the same day, confirmed and were far more polite. Will never be contacting them again due to their lack of customer service skills.
Dear S Nicholls,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent repair appointment.

Following on from your recent correspondence with our Customer service Team Member, we have looked into your John Lewis dishwasher repair and we can see that you arranged for an engineer to attend to the property on the 18th April via our online booking service.

The repair booked at 01:48:16 AM on 2017-04-18 (bank holiday) for a 10-12 Slot on the Same day.

Both on our booking page and on the email you received we clearly mentioned that all bookings are subject to confirmation by our Customer Services Team (usually within 1 business hour by phone, text message and/or email). Bookings made after 6pm Monday to Friday or after 3pm on Saturday or Sunday/Bank Holidays will be confirmed on the next working day.

Nowhere in the email we suggested that we are sending an engineer today morning and as requested, we have cancelled the repair.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

Kind Regards
Savita P
Verified Buyer

ENGINEER WAS REALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THOROUGH AND CARRIED OUT A WIDE RANGE OF CHECKS ON MY DRIER
Verified Buyer

Andries fixed my dishwasher in 5 minutes. Amazing. My husband nearly bought a new one. I will definitely be using these guys again!!!
Rachel D
Unverified Reviewer

Interesting experience. My fridge freezer had stopped working; the fridge was too warm and having accidentally switched it off, I couldn't switch it on again. Very quick same day service but I'm afraid I found the advice given (I wasn't able to be there) quite bizarre. Apparently the engineer stayed about five minutes. Told my lodger that we should turn off the freezer, without giving advice as to how to store the food inside while this went on, and that this would lower the temperature in the fridge - apparently the freezer was not defrosted. It is a frost-free freezer. He also thought it was fine to continue to hold the on/off switch in place with sellotape! I have rung in an attempt to have a conversation with him but no one has called me back. I am unsure if he knew what was wrong and what I paid him for. Perhaps someone could contact me and explain. As it stands I have exactly the same problem I had before he arrived.
Shirley
Unverified Reviewer

A very helpful and courteous chap called Andreas came round the next day and fixed our Mercury Oven which wasn't heating up. He also managed to get the Wok burner firing again which hadn't been igniting for years. I will be recommending North London Appliances to my friends and would definitely use them again.
Fran
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to book the appointment online within 48 hours.
Andreias, the engineer, arrived on schedule and managed to fix quickly my faulty Bosch washing machine. He was also kind and polite.
He also returned to my apartment on the same day after my call asking for help.
I would definitely recommend this company.
Unverified Reviewer

Quick and efficient, tried to save me some money too
Mr Jeremy B
Verified Buyer

Nice person with good skills. Good job done quicker than expected.
Unverified Reviewer

Ionut came to remove our old washing machine and install the new one. He bravely handled the stairs and an awkward space in the bathroom where he sorted out our stacking system. He worked meticulously to install the new machine in a tight space. He was extremely polite and good humoured too! Great service!!
Unverified Reviewer

Came when they said and a rapid effective repair
Tim F
Verified Reviewer

Fast response, easy to book, excellent service and very good value - for washing machine repair. Will use again.
ML, S
Verified Reviewer

Easy to book appointment over the phone. Engineer arrived as scheduled. Was able to diagnose and repair the fault on a 17 year old cooker, without the need for expensive spare parts. Polite and efficient.
Raymond
Verified Reviewer

Got an online quote of £50 for replacing washing machine seal.
Phoned to speak to member of staff and was told the price is £60 when I told me the online price had quoted me as £50 was told he wont do it for that and online prices are subject to confirmation.
Rude, poor service and obviously just trying to rip people off.
Helen W
Verified Buyer

The engineer v quickly ascertained what the issue was and was able to fix it quickly. He was also polite and helpful.
Ewa S
Verified Buyer

Your engineer very knowledgeable about Miele washer/dryers and their foibles - all diagnosed and fixed inside 5 minutes.
Dave O
Verified Buyer

The technician was good, he fixed the problem and explained things to me clearly. I would use you again.
Cuffley R
Verified Reviewer

Great prompt service to repair my Caple integrated oven. Also, showed me how to maintain my fridge to prolong the life. Will retro recommend and use again. I think Ionut came to service the oven.
Steve
Verified Reviewer

Booked a callout earlier in the week for our washing machine, was told an engineer would be with us on Saturday between 4:00 and 6:00. About a quarter to six when nobody had yet turned up I rang the office and was told they would ring back shortly. Nobody rang back, nobody turned up. Poor service!
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.38 based on 143 reviews