North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs

About North London Appliance Repairs: North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

80-83 Long Lane

How would you rate North London Appliance Repairs?

Verified Reviewer

Very helpful, friendly, professional service from Adnan.
Unverified Reviewer

They do not confirm appointments as claimed.
The quote online was disputed by the man who came to repair
Communication between repairer and office bad
Promise that if they did not have the part they would not charge until repaired was not kept to
It took 3 visits before my problem was solved

Quick and professional.
Cindy G
Verified Buyer

I can't write enough good things about this service. I called in the morning earlier this week looking for someone who could repair my dishwasher. It was rather urgent as it kept flooding. I was amazed when I was told someone could come that same day to fix it. There was a two-hour window from 10-12 and Andries arrived a little after 10am. It's rare that someone coming to do a repair shows up on time, not to mention at the beginning of the time window. Andries quickly realized what the problem was, fixed it and then fixed a problem with the outer panel attached to the dishwasher door. I didn't even ask him to do this. I asked him if he could help with the freezer door on my refrigerator. He showed me which part to order, which I have, and today I phoned back to book him to come back and repair this. Both repairs are included in the price I paid earlier this week. Brilliant!
Alex
Unverified Reviewer

Andries was brilliant! He identified the problem and fixed everything really quickly. He was really friendly too. I would definitely use them again.
Jo H
Verified Buyer

I HAVE USED NORTH LONDON APPLIANCES ON A FEW OCCASIONS AND EACH TIME I HAVE HAD A PROFESSIIONAL RELIABLE SERVICE ALL COMPLETED VERY QUICKLY. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY..
Anne
Unverified Reviewer

Adnan provided a speedy, efficient service, job well done.
Unverified Reviewer

He communicated really well,he did a good job installing the hood thanks guys
Wendy
Unverified Reviewer

In response to my telephone enquiry (dishwasher repair) I was told that they do not have any engineers in my area: SE1 which is North Lambeth
Paul M
Verified Buyer

HI - engineer arrived promptly to fix faulty oven , replaced fan and elemnt .unfortunately it only worked breifly before fault reoccurred . he reattended (again pronmptly ) and did some rewiring. again only worked breifly before same fault. reattended id some more rewiring but fault reoccurred yet agin Declined to re visit opining that we needed new oven so although prompt in visiting/revisiting problem was not fixed despite some cost involved (2 parts plus visit fee) so a bit disappointing outcome . would obviously have ben preferable to "condemn " oven on first viist .
Unverified Reviewer

I have made 3 phone calls to try to arrange an oven repair. On the first two occasions the person to whom I spoke said that he needed to check something with the engineers and that he would call back. He never did. Today I called, having established what I needed independently, and was told that you don't cover my area (SE10), although on your website it states clearly that it is covered, and even confirmed it when I checked on-line. In addition, the line was very poor and the service representative was very brusque.
Unverified Reviewer

I did not get as far as booking a call-out as the person dealing with the call was so rude and unresponsive
Mary B
Verified Buyer

The repair man fixed my dish washer in less than an hour. He knew what he was doing, was very efficient and pleasant. Would definitely use again.
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

My washing machine is integrated and it was very difficulty for Andries to get to the pipe. He could have said it too big a job but instead he stayed and completed it. Unfortunately he was late for his next job who wrote a bad review for time keeping.
Spanic
Unverified Reviewer

Andries was outstanding. Did a great job fixing my oven door, and was very polite. I was highly impressed with his transparency, helpfulness and honesty. Highly recommended - the firm and Andries
Unverified Reviewer

Great service. Efficient and friendly.
Paul V
Verified Buyer

Excellent. Fixed my oven door and did a great job! Superb!
Eliana
Unverified Reviewer

Mr Andries came to change the draining pump on my Hoover washing machine. He was very polite, thorough and efficient. The job was completed within an hour.
He left the job clean and tidy.
I will be happy to use North London Appliances again and recommend them.
R M
Unverified Reviewer

Fast and efficient repair and reasonable price too. All good.
Patrick
Unverified Reviewer

Called got straight through, repair booked for following day, arrived on time, did great repair and charge was just over the minimum. Excellent service and cost
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.34 based on 170 reviews