North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs
Read North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

About North London Appliance Repairs:

Appliancentre / North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in sales, installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

North London Appliance Repairs Reviews | 13th June 2020
North London Appliance Repairs Reviews | 11th June 2020
North London Appliance Repairs Reviews | 10th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with service. Kameron came on time and quickly found the problem and fixed my oven. Very efficient. Very happy. Thanks
Excellent service. Prompt appointment. Arrived as planned. And problem sorted efficiently. Thank you.
Fast,korect ,competent,tel me wat is the problem with the frichfrizer ,and what ekzaktly hi will do;only for few minutes
Very efficient easy to book and arrived on time and very helpful
Your engineer Karman was super efficient and very curtious. The repair was carried out in the time slot given and all in all a very professional service. I would certainly recommend you.
Quick service.I called day before and booking was made next day in the morning. Engineer turn up on time and replace the part strait away.Definitely will recommend this company.Have my oven working again.Well done!
Excellent service, very helpful explanation of the problem and very transparent approach to new parts needed and why.
The work was carried out quickly and efficiently by a professional engineer.
The work was carried out quickly and efficiently by a professional engineer.
Fantastic service! I couldn't ask for more.
My girlfriend's fridge had packed up and we had been riding it out to help with our finances as I also wanted, or rather needed, to replace her under-performing freezer that needed updating. the biggest problem I faced when looking online was the delivery dates of suppliers, end of September, mid-October and the severe lack of stock. However, enter Appliancentre. Not only did they have stock, it was the same brand so product familiarity and confidence was there, but they could deliver next day. I ordered these items last Sunday 06th September and they were delivered next day on Monday 07th September! I opted for the 12-3pm slot when choosing a preferred delivery time and was informed that I would receive a call the evening before delivery, but this being Sunday I didn't expect a call until Monday evening. Appliancentre called on Monday 11.45am and said my goods would be delivered by 2pm that day. They arrived promptly and I paid for the removal and recycling of the old machines and packaging and seeing as I would be at work, the installation of these built in under counter fridge and freezers. The price was unbelievably good value, the service was exemplary and many companies would do well to learn from this level of service, the team delivering/installing were very polite, helpful and courteous and the overall experience is highly satisfied. I definitely recommend Appliancentre to anyone. Their value and service are second to none. My girlfriend is happy which means I am happy = one very happy customer! Top marks.
Amazingly quick and friendly service - my fridge broke last week, they came round to check whether it could be repaired (it couldn't) and have already provided a replacement. The team were really friendly and polite and left everything really tidy when they went.
Unreliable and extremely rude, don’t waste your time with this company
Do not use this company - very low standard of workmanship and rude employees. Pay abit extra and go somewhere well known. Honestly save your money - I wish I'd read the reviews before i booked them. Barely looked at the appliance, lied, then didn't put it back together properly .... lied again. When challenged... he raised his voice to me. Any five star reviews I guarantee are friends and relatives
Cannot believe how rude and unhelpful they are.
Called them out for dishwasher repair, after barely looking at it was told to old to bother repairing and should buy a new one (got charged £48 call out fee).
When I called to try to buy a dishwasher they were rude and abrupt, started having another conversation while on the phone then hung up on me.
Do not use them!
When our old washing machine broke down an engineer was able to come the next day at the time arranged. He was very helpful, informative and polite. Unfortunately the machine was not repairable so we ordered a new one . Again the engineers who came to install it were very good and attentive. The following day the machine appeared not to work, but an engineer was able to come and look at it and solved the issue straight away. I would highly recommend North London Appliances, their customer service and the general way they go about doing things is very good.
Excellent service; engineer arrived exactly on time, identified the problem with our Bosch washing machine and fixed it, and advised us on how to avoid similar problems arising again. No parts required and good value fixed price call out and repair. Would recommend to anyone in the North London area.
Cooker was repaired quickly and efficiently. Karam was very polite and courteous. Would use service again.
Technician(?) arrived, told him it was the solenoid valve leaking,he checked and confirmed, but didn't seem to want to replace, took no care with removal of part, almost pulled the pressure chamber off (which really would have been expensive!) till I told him not to. Eventually prized it off with a big screw driver, possibly damaging the housing. Subsequently I discovered its a simple screw and lock fitting.
Left after 15mins....£50....dishwasher still not fixed, but I think I'll take it from here....less stress!
Not an unpleasant guy, just didn't seem to know much about Miele dishwashers.
Kameran from Appliancentre arrived on time, even a bit early to have a look at my faulty washingmachine.

Proffessional and straight forward service from Kameran who fixed my washing machine in minutes.

Would recommend to everyone.

Daniel
This was the greatest experience of my life. The lord has blessed me and my dishwasher. Thank you North London appliance. My dishes have never been cleaner and my sex life never more invigorated. I’d advice anyone to use This company even if there’s nothing wrong with your appliance. Just to feel their aura and be connected to them. Namaste x
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.20 based on 383 reviews