North London Appliance Repairs Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend North London Appliance Repairs

About North London Appliance Repairs: North London Appliance Repairs is professional domestic appliance repair company situated in London. We specialise in installations and repairs on most makes and models of kitchen appliances, including washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric cookers, fridge freezers and freezers, ovens, extractor hoods and more. For your peace of mind all our repairs come as standard with our 12 months parts and labour guarantee.

02082263633

info@northlondonappliances.com

80-83 Long Lane

Tell us how North London Appliance Repairs made you happy

"Very efficient. Was given a 2 hour window. Engineer called ahead of time as well. Fixed all issues. Will use again"
"Extremely pleased with the service I received."
"I was really very happy, the ingeneer succeed to fix everything quickly and in addition very pleasant."
"Just Brilliant. Will use you again. Thank you. Suzanne"
"The engineer was very helpful and the oven is now working perfectly."
"A tremendous Engineer arrived who knew exactly what to do. 12 minutes later he had completed the repair on our Neff dishwasher, which operates night and day, charged me £84 and left. Very polite."
"Quick service on our oven repair; he had a new part to replace the broken element in the van so no delay on the repair process. Very friendly service and the job was done perfectly."
"I do not usually write reviews, however, I though that I should write one for this particular service. I am very pleased with your services, from the booking process to the ponctualty of your workman to the professionalism. I am truly thankful for your help. Your fees are reasonable."
"I don't bother leaving negative reviews anymore as it just doesn't really help but: WOW these people are curt and unhelpful! I have just phoned them to check if someone was coming as it is hard to tell from the text msg whether it's a confirmation or not and I had initially read it as a confirmation (whilst the email read as an acknowledgement of booking only). The guy managing the phones didn't answer the phone with a hello and just hung up whilst i was in mid sentence saying he would call me back as he has just opened the shop. He did call back - again no greeting and then put phone down on me again as I was in mid-sentence. I was not speaking in an aggravated tone at all. It's a bit surprising because we have used these guys before to fix our cooker and things went perfectly well and we made the booking by phone. This time I did it online. Anyway - probably one of those companies where its hit and miss (I just noticed the review figures) but I won't be using again."
"Very professional organisation. The engineer fixed the dishwasher fault without difficulty. A very contented customer. Thank you."
"Engineer (Adnan) was prompt in arriving at my house. Very polite gentleman who managed to rectify the fault and fix my machine straightway. Happy customer!"
"I made a booking for an oven repair via their website which I found very user friendly. The oven repair technician contacted be prior to his arrive. The technician was very friendly and replaced the failed heating element very promptly. I was happy with how clear the charges were when the booking was made. The price charged for the spare part was also very reasonable, in fact cheaper than what I found online. Overall a very good experience and highly recommended."
"I arranged an appointment to fix my cooker hood, the man came round and said it was not repairable. He said he would have someone from the office call me in half an hour to discuss options for a new hood. Nobody called so I rung them about 3 times throughout the following weeks and each time I was told they would call back in 5 minutes but never did. So I paid the call out fee for absolutely nothing & they didn't even have the decency to give me a call as promised."
"No feedback or answer to my follow up questio"
"The office didn't handle my case well, they said they couldn't find a part, which I ended up sourcing myself (I was able to find the part from various different sellers oddly, why couldn't they?). It felt as though I had to chase them for everything, rather than the other way around. As far as their actual technicians go, the first one couldn't resolve the issue, the 2nd one (Ionut Andries) even though he struggled to find the fault at first, he spent a full 3 hours in my house and fixed my oven fully in the end. So a definite thumbs up for Ionut and his perseverance. Overall experience from the company so so.... At least my oven works again..."
"excellent response time despite booking on a bank holiday Sunday they came the next day with no increased call out charge, repaired the machine with no mess, not too expensive and very polite and gave good advice on avoiding a repeat problem ( limescale). will definitely use them again"
"Disgusting customer service. Booked a job for a Thursday morning, and they didn't get back to me (despite saying they would do so within an hour). On Thursday pm, I called them. They said a manager would call me. Never called back. On Friday they said I could have a slot on Saturday if I called by midday. Called at 11am, refused a Saturday slot. Rude customer service who effectively hung up on me each time. Thoroughly unreliable and rude to go with it. Steer well clear of this lot!"
"I chose this company randomly from a web search and booked a slot online - I was amazed at the ease and efficiency of the process - an appointment the next day, efficient communication, a wonderful engineer who was very friendly and competent - the work was done quickly, the engineer showed me the part he was replacing and talked me through everything. The price was reasonable. I am absolutely delighted! Result!"
"When other companies were not able to send someone for more than a week, on the Friday before the Bank Holiday, John at Appliancentre told me they could have an engineer with us in a few hours and gave me a slot between 1 and 3 pm. Just before 3pm, Andreas arrived and my wife was very impressed by him putting on shoe covers before proceeding beyond our lobby into the kitchen. He quickly resolved the problem with the filter on our washing machine and gave advice on how to keep it lime scale free. His manner was very professional and we would use this company again. It was a great relief to not have to be without the washer for more than a week."
"Worst customer service call center, refuse to help any order repair at all."
North London Appliance Repairs is rated 4.21 based on 285 reviews