Nidagravel UK Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Nidagravel UK

About Nidagravel UK: We are a Northamptonshire based Gravel Stabilisation Grid distributor and we take pride in providing our customers with a professional and friendly service.

Whether you are a keen DIYer, a landscaper, designer, builder or contractor, we offer full technical support, express delivery nationwide in 48 hours, great quality products and customer service!

But don't just take out word for it - read our customer reviews.

sales@nidagraveluk.co.uk

4 Thorpe CourtThorpe WatervilleKetteringNorthamptonshire

How would you rate Nidagravel UK ?

Russell Stewart
"The spec I order was not in stock but was upgraded to the higher spec atmosphere extra charge. This was all agreed within hours of my order and it was even deliver within 24 hours. Excellent service and customer care by David Shakespeare. During installation I had no issue even though my driveway is on a bit of a slope. I even had alot of passersby asking about the product. So nidagravel may get a few orders from the Stirling area in the near future as a result!. Been driving in and out of the driveway for about 4/5 days and no issues except one skid but that was my fault as I had overfillied that area with gravel much higher than the recommended 20mm. Excellent product so far and would highly recommend."
Lynn Holt
"Our installation was quite complicated as it was all curved paths on a sloping site, so there was a lot of cutting involved but we managed to do it ourselves without any problems and are very pleased with the finished effect. We have received lots of complements and everyone comments on our easy the paths are to walk on."
Jerome FAVIER
"Easy to use . Arrived on time. Was as described. Here is my drive now...."
"Delivery was a day later than initially advised which caused minor blip in building work otherwise it would have been Very Good. Product itself is easy to lay, cut to go round difficult edges and then fill to provide very stable gravel base for area around log cabin. Ordering direct from manufacturer much cheaper than buying from local DIY store. Excellent product and easy to use, informative website."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We're delighted to hear you are pleased with our gravel grids and how easy they are to install to create a very stable gravel surface. Thank you again for ordering with Nidagravel UK.
"Amazing communication, and a fantastic product. Its expensive, but really worth it. Thanks"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with our gravel grids and customer service. We hope your project went well.
"Excellent product worked well with 10mm golden gravel on a sloping drive. Delivery charge seemed expensive."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We're glad to hear that our gravel grids have worked well on your sloping gravel driveway. Thank you again for your order.
"Purchased to use on a hard-standing build in the front garden of my property to support a campervan. All went to plan - very easy to work with and great results."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you found our gravel grids easy to install and were pleased with the results.
"The product is excellent. Easy to handle and fit. This is my second order Delivery as agreed"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you like our gravel grids and have placed another order. We hope your second project is just as successful. Thank you again for your orders.
"Used Nidagravel 140 on driveway and parking area to new block of flats at Heathfield, East Sussex. Very easy to install and gives a good professional looking finish."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you found our gravel grids easy to install and were impressed with the finished gravel surface. Thank you again for your order and review.
"Brilliant product. I did have my doubts that it could do the job but these were totally misplaced. I used them to cover an old concrete garage and they have worked a treat. Would recommend this product 100%."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you think our gravel grids are brilliant! Thank you again for your order and another great review.
"Excellent product. Does what is says on the tin in every way. Product advice pre - purchase excellent. Quick and efficient delivery. 500 sq m drive perfectly stable. Slightly pricey product, but saves on labour time on site. V good."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with our gravel grids, customer service, express delivery, and technical advice. We try hard to offer a professional service to our customers and your review is a testament to this. Thank you again for your review and order and we hope you enjoy using your new Nidagravel driveway.
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our gravel grids and the service provided. Thank you for the nice photo and we hope you enjoy using your Nidagravel driveway for years to come.
"I used Driveway Nidagravel on the slope of the driveway. I've had it down for a month and it works really well. I wish I had used it on the flat parts of the drive because it's so much better to walk on."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are really pleased to hear you are happy with how well our gravel grids work on your sloping driveway - they really do make a difference!
"Ordered online on a Tuesday, product was delivered on Thursdays as stated. Really good email support and I’m very happy with my purchase. Would recommend."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our delivery service and gravel grids. Thank you again for ordering Nidagravel.
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids and the great photo. We are delighted to see how well you have installed your Nidagravel grids and that they provide a nice firm surface for your gravel pathways. Well done from the Nidagravel team!
"Delivery arrived promptly and grids have worked very well to allow us to park on gravel in front of the hoyse."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear our gravel grids have helped you create a new gravel parking area.
"My own personal drive went down so well numerous passers by have asked me to do the same for them. Can Nidogravel do me a business deal?"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear your Nidagravel project was such a success. Thank you for a great review and I'm sure we can offer you a business discount on your next order!
"Easy to use . Arrived on time. Was as described. Here is my drive now...."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our gravel grids, the delivery and how easy they are to install. Thank you for including a photo - that looks like a great job, nicely done!
"Excellent easy to lay holds gravel really well"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are glad to hear you are pleased with how well Nidagravel stabilisation grids work. Thank you again for your order.
"I’m sure this is a good product, but it wasn’t suitable for my driveway project. I wasn’t aware when I ordered it that the gravel you need to use can only have a max size of 10mm. Ideally you need very uniform gravel of that size - 10mm pea gravel seems to have some very small chippings and wasn’t suitable. I had planned to use 20mm gravel and the mesh size of the grid just isn’t large enough. It’s a pity that you can’t get a larger grid to suit more normal size gravel that’s used in lots of driveways, I’m sure it would still offer the same benefit. Delays in getting a response from the company, meant that returning the product was not easy, and the restocking costs rather onerous."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are sorry to hear that our gravel grids were not suitable for your project. For Nidagravel 129 and 130 we recommend using a 10 - 12mm maximum size gravel. 10mm Pea Gravel would be suitable for use with these products. If you wish to use a 20mm gravel then we recommend using Nidagravel 140 as this product can accommodate a larger gravel size up to 20mm. On the rare occasion, a product needs to be returned, we organise a collection and process the refund as quickly as possible. A re-stocking fee is applied as per our terms and conditions.
"The quality of the finish isn't perfect, but the product will do the job well. Great customer service."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your purchase. Please note that interlocking clips are not required as the weight of the gravel is more than sufficient to hold our girds in place.
"Product delivered on time. Easy to cut and lay once the base was dug out creating a firm immovable gravel surface."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the firm and stable surface created by Nidagravel grids and found them easy to install. Thank you again for your order.
"Product very good, fast delivery"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with our gravel grids and our express delivery service.
Nidagravel UK is rated 4.72 based on 58 reviews