Nidagravel UK Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Nidagravel UK

About Nidagravel UK: We are a Northamptonshire based Gravel Stabilisation Grid distributor and we take pride in providing our customers with a professional and friendly service.

Whether you are a keen DIYer, a landscaper, designer, builder or contractor, we offer full technical support, express delivery nationwide in 48 hours, great quality products and customer service!

But don't just take out word for it - read our customer reviews.

sales@nidagraveluk.co.uk

4 Thorpe CourtThorpe WatervilleKetteringNorthamptonshire

How would you rate Nidagravel UK ?

Lynn Holt
"Our installation was quite complicated as it was all curved paths on a sloping site, so there was a lot of cutting involved but we managed to do it ourselves without any problems and are very pleased with the finished effect. We have received lots of complements and everyone comments on our easy the paths are to walk on."
Jerome FAVIER
"Easy to use . Arrived on time. Was as described. Here is my drive now...."
"The nidagravel sheets were delivered very promptly. I Have used them to stabilise a gravel path for a Labyrinth. This has entailed cutting the sheets to 30 cm widths. It seems to have worked well!"
"I used Driveway Nidagravel on the slope of the driveway. I've had it down for a month and it works really well. I wish I had used it on the flat parts of the drive because it's so much better to walk on."
"Ordered online on a Tuesday, product was delivered on Thursdays as stated. Really good email support and I’m very happy with my purchase. Would recommend."
"Delivery arrived promptly and grids have worked very well to allow us to park on gravel in front of the hoyse."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear our gravel grids have helped you create a new gravel parking area.
"My own personal drive went down so well numerous passers by have asked me to do the same for them. Can Nidogravel do me a business deal?"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear your Nidagravel project was such a success. Thank you for a great review and I'm sure we can offer you a business discount on your next order!
"Easy to use . Arrived on time. Was as described. Here is my drive now...."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our gravel grids, the delivery and how easy they are to install. Thank you for including a photo - that looks like a great job, nicely done!
"Excellent easy to lay holds gravel really well"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are glad to hear you are pleased with how well Nidagravel stabilisation grids work. Thank you again for your order.
"I’m sure this is a good product, but it wasn’t suitable for my driveway project. I wasn’t aware when I ordered it that the gravel you need to use can only have a max size of 10mm. Ideally you need very uniform gravel of that size - 10mm pea gravel seems to have some very small chippings and wasn’t suitable. I had planned to use 20mm gravel and the mesh size of the grid just isn’t large enough. It’s a pity that you can’t get a larger grid to suit more normal size gravel that’s used in lots of driveways, I’m sure it would still offer the same benefit. Delays in getting a response from the company, meant that returning the product was not easy, and the restocking costs rather onerous."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are sorry to hear that our gravel grids were not suitable for your project. For Nidagravel 129 and 130 we recommend using a 10 - 12mm maximum size gravel. 10mm Pea Gravel would be suitable for use with these products. If you wish to use a 20mm gravel then we recommend using Nidagravel 140 as this product can accommodate a larger gravel size up to 20mm. On the rare occasion, a product needs to be returned, we organise a collection and process the refund as quickly as possible. A re-stocking fee is applied as per our terms and conditions.
"The quality of the finish isn't perfect, but the product will do the job well. Great customer service."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your purchase. Please note that interlocking clips are not required as the weight of the gravel is more than sufficient to hold our girds in place.
"Product delivered on time. Easy to cut and lay once the base was dug out creating a firm immovable gravel surface."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the firm and stable surface created by Nidagravel grids and found them easy to install. Thank you again for your order.
"Product very good, fast delivery"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with our gravel grids and our express delivery service.
"Great product and service"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your gravel grids and customer service.
"good product"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Nidagravel gravel grids.
"Excellent stuff just the job"
"I used Nidagravel 130 to create a hard standing for my caravan. It did the job ok, but I don't thing it's as good as the green stuff you can get in the builders merchants. The £60 delivery charge is a real drawback for smaller DIY jobs."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are glad to hear Nidagravel worked for your caravan parking area. With regard to delivery costs, all our orders are despatched on either standard or jumbo pallets and we only charge delivery at cost.
"Excellent product, used as part of DIY drive project. Straightforward order and delivery service, easy to cut to size, colour makes grids almost invisible once filled with gravel. We've also enjoying dumbfounding neighbours and visitors by laying gravel on a slope!"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. Great to hear you were pleased with everything from ordering and delivery to cutting and fitting. Laying gravel on a slope - problem solved with Nidagravel. Thank you again for such a positive review.
"Delivered on time"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with the Express Delivery Service of our gravel grids.
"Nidagravel is a very easy product to use that has done it's job perfectly in stabalising our gravel drive."
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you found Nidagravel easy to install and are pleased with how well our system works. We hope you enjoy your new driveway!
"Great service and customer engagement"
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with our customer service.
Thank you for your review of our Nidagravel gravel stabilisation grids. What a fantastic landscaping project. Your Labyrinth looks great and we are delighted to hear you found our gravel grids easy to use. Thank you again for your review and the photograph.
Nidagravel UK is rated 4.69 based on 49 reviews