Netstore Direct Reviews

sales@netstoredirect.com

Unit 500 Avenue West, Skyline 120, Braintree

Tell us how Netstore Direct made you happy
Excellent Thanks...
I bought a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4G from Netstore Direct last year at the end of February 2017. The card was sent promptly but due to some other delays not related to Netstore, I started using it in the summer and started having numerous problems. After pretty much exhausting all avenues (calls with Gigabyte, Nvidia and enquiries in other support forums), I spoke to a lady called Vaida towards the end of Jan 2018 who helped me endlessly, even rearranging the RMA of the card because I needed to do some more testing. In the end I had to return the graphics card in Feb 2018 and get a refund after close to a year. Not many computer/electronics retailers are this reliable and offer such a great service. I will definitely use Netstore Direct in the future.
Very fast delivery. Amazing price, very competative
Product delivered promptly and when installed, did just what it said on the box. Excellent service although packaging was OTT for a tiny USB adapter.
The service I received from Netstore Direct was excellent from start to finish. The products were exactly as stated on the website. The purchasing process was simple and I was kept well informed at all times. Products arrived promptly and well packaged. I would use the company again and definitely recommend.
all good quick delivery
Very good service and fast delivery. A*
Excellent quick service
Used this company several times now and will continue to do so. Good products at a good price and excellent service and delivery.
very happy
Very Fast Delivery, Products Exactly what expected and of a good quality standard. Delivery Prices may be a little too high but I understand that this company normally ships large shipments anyway.
product was on stock, with competitive price
Swift response to order
The service was quick, the item is perfect. Thank you.
Very helpful, great service and good service.
Delivery arrived on time and was well packaged
Arrived as ordered on time
Can't fault Netstore very good - shame the Courier service "UK Mail" can't be of the same standard ! Next delivery chosen, stayed on late to wait for it, but UK Mail Bumped our parcel as the driver ran out of time, then claimed that they attempted delivery ! we have CCTV so we know that was not true. So would expect it to be first on the following days list, but no didn't arrive until 1.30 pm. We had already left to the do the install that this was needed for so had to purchase on route from Ilfracombe to Bath. Thanks UK Mail - I won't be recommending them.
Product was as discribed and was at the best price I could find
Ordered cable + RJ45s etc at 15:00 and the package arrived as ordered before 08:00 the next day. How did they do that !? Great value as well.
Netstore Direct is rated 4.73 based on 1,346 reviews