Netstore Direct Reviews

Read Netstore Direct Reviews

sales@netstoredirect.com

Unit 500 Avenue West, Skyline 120, Braintree

Tell us how Netstore Direct made you happy
Quick and professional. Next day delivery.
excellent services ordered cables one day delivered the next
I placed an order with NetStore Direct and unfortunately the wrong item was sent (very similar model number). I phoned up NetStore Direct and managed to get though and talk to someone very quickly. I explained the issue and arranged collection of the wrong item and delivery of the correct item. About a week later all sorted so although initially a mistake was made, am happy with how it was all resolved.
Good prices, always in stock and quick delivery
nice quick transaction as always and delivered with no issues.
Fast dispatch, good quality equipment. Happy customer!
Order received promptly and well packed. Products appear to be of good quality. Highly recommended.
Exact part and reasonably priced.
Excellent! Quick easy and faultless, I found exactly what I needed, ordered it and delivery was a lot quicker than I expected too!
Having used Netstore Direct before I had no hesitation in placing an order with them again. Quality products, reasonably priced, first class service
Great price for what I needed, and quick (free!) delivery. Always reliable.
GOOD SUPPLIER; ALWAYS BEEN EASY TO DEAL WITH AND ON THE BALL WHEN DEALING WITH REQUESTS.
The website and checkout process is easy, the customer support are also very friendly and responsive.
First class service, prompt dispatch/delivery. Thank you.
Excellent Thanks...
Really helpful employee answered my questions and assured me I could return product if it didn't work as successfully as I hoped. I did later need to return which meant paying £10 as through best to return in the packaging which was kind of excessive...
The service I received from Netstore Direct was excellent from start to finish. The products were exactly as stated on the website. The purchasing process was simple and I was kept well informed at all times. Products arrived promptly and well packaged. I would use the company again and definitely recommend.
Product was not clearly described on website - I am in the Uk, but usp is for European use - no use at all
all good quick delivery
Such a good company!!!!!!!!!! Amazing sevice
Netstore Direct is rated 4.73 based on 1,357 reviews