Netstore Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Netstore Direct

sales@netstoredirect.com

Unit 500 Avenue West, Skyline 120, Braintree

Tell us how Netstore Direct made you happy

"Very good service and fast delivery. A*"
"Always competitively priced and good delivery service. Products are of a good standard and were recently very helpful on the phone when I called for advice."
"Excellent quick service"
"easy to navigate website, keen pricing and fast delivery. would recommend to friends."
"Used this company several times now and will continue to do so. Good products at a good price and excellent service and delivery."
"very happy"
"Prompt and secure delivery. I will be ordering more products such as patch panel, network switch, rack...etc. I will be calling through for advice so hopefully they are knowledgeable over the phone!"
"Very Fast Delivery, Products Exactly what expected and of a good quality standard. Delivery Prices may be a little too high but I understand that this company normally ships large shipments anyway."
"Easy to order - so website was great. Next day delivery and when I had a query they managed to answer it immediately via email. Overall great service"
"product was on stock, with competitive price"
"I bought a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4G from Netstore Direct last year at the end of February 2017. The card was sent promptly but due to some other delays not related to Netstore, I started using it in the summer and started having numerous problems. After pretty much exhausting all avenues (calls with Gigabyte, Nvidia and enquiries in other support forums), I spoke to a lady called Vaida towards the end of Jan 2018 who helped me endlessly, even rearranging the RMA of the card because I needed to do some more testing. In the end I had to return the graphics card in Feb 2018 and get a refund after close to a year. Not many computer/electronics retailers are this reliable and offer such a great service. I will definitely use Netstore Direct in the future."
"Swift response to order"
"The goods were in stock and they were delivered on time. Many thanks, great service. Kind regards David"
"Great, fast service as usual."
"Put the effort in to try and help as much as possible."
"They did what they said. Items were in stock and arrived on next day delivery. Excellent service. Will use again"
"The service was quick, the item is perfect. Thank you."
"Good product. When I inadvertently ordered my item twice, Netstore contacted me to ask if I meant to order 2. When I said no I only wanted one, they reimbursed me for one and cancelled that order. Can’t ask for more than that."
"Very fast delivery. Amazing price, very competative"
"Fast efficient service at a very reasonable price"
Netstore Direct is rated 4.73 based on 1,337 reviews