Netstore Direct Reviews

Unit 500 Avenue West, Skyline 120, Braintree

Click Here

Tell us how Netstore Direct made you happy

"Excellent Thanks..."
"Really helpful employee answered my questions and assured me I could return product if it didn't work as successfully as I hoped. I did later need to return which meant paying £10 as through best to return in the packaging which was kind of excessive..."
"The service I received from Netstore Direct was excellent from start to finish. The products were exactly as stated on the website. The purchasing process was simple and I was kept well informed at all times. Products arrived promptly and well packaged. I would use the company again and definitely recommend."
"Product was not clearly described on website - I am in the Uk, but usp is for European use - no use at all"
"all good quick delivery"
"Such a good company!!!!!!!!!! Amazing sevice"
"Very good service and fast delivery. A*"
"Always competitively priced and good delivery service. Products are of a good standard and were recently very helpful on the phone when I called for advice."
"Excellent quick service"
"easy to navigate website, keen pricing and fast delivery. would recommend to friends."
"Used this company several times now and will continue to do so. Good products at a good price and excellent service and delivery."
"very happy"
"Prompt and secure delivery. I will be ordering more products such as patch panel, network switch, rack...etc. I will be calling through for advice so hopefully they are knowledgeable over the phone!"
"Very Fast Delivery, Products Exactly what expected and of a good quality standard. Delivery Prices may be a little too high but I understand that this company normally ships large shipments anyway."
"Easy to order - so website was great. Next day delivery and when I had a query they managed to answer it immediately via email. Overall great service"
"product was on stock, with competitive price"
"I bought a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4G from Netstore Direct last year at the end of February 2017. The card was sent promptly but due to some other delays not related to Netstore, I started using it in the summer and started having numerous problems. After pretty much exhausting all avenues (calls with Gigabyte, Nvidia and enquiries in other support forums), I spoke to a lady called Vaida towards the end of Jan 2018 who helped me endlessly, even rearranging the RMA of the card because I needed to do some more testing. In the end I had to return the graphics card in Feb 2018 and get a refund after close to a year. Not many computer/electronics retailers are this reliable and offer such a great service. I will definitely use Netstore Direct in the future."
"Swift response to order"
"The goods were in stock and they were delivered on time. Many thanks, great service. Kind regards David"
"Great, fast service as usual."
Netstore Direct is rated 4.73 based on 1,343 reviews