NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
polite and helpful,
Incredibly friendly team that made the whole process really easy.
very happy
A brilliant customer service based company and I was left completely satisfied with my experience.
Neil is the best. He constantly solves problems and makes sure we are happy. Never allows for any stress or worry. Love him.
Fantastic customer service, very quick to reply to any questions and always kept me up to date and in the loop with how my quotation was getting on
Must say the speed at which Tom got me the quote through was amazing. Thank you.
Great service!
Giles Insurance are always very helpful.
The person that I talked to at Giles insurance was super friendly.
Great customer service and explained alot. Really helpful
Great customer service and competitive premiums
Nicola at Giles is a super star, a professional who pulled out all the stops to arrange my new policy.
So far my experience with Giles insurance has been top notch. They offer no nonsense advice which has potentially saved me a huge headache in the future and for which i am very grateful.
Professional service, always goes a step further.
Very happy with the price and the custumer service representative was very helpfull. Thank you!
Fast efficient service, working to a tight timescale and delivering a good price whilst still being flexible and ensuring that all of our requirements were met. Much appreicated.
Im new to NCASS and new to becoming self employed. I rang to find out about public/product/employee liability was told one thing regarding employee liability got my quote through by email which was no probs, but i thought id just query again about employee liability(as asked as my daughter was going to help out regardless of being unpaid or paid)which this time i got a different reply and now my insurance is sorted regarding all that i need. My advise would be check and double check just incase as i could of brought first quote received when in fact the second quote was more for me and was cheaper. What a result👍 thanks to Nicola
Excellent service, Anthony went above and beyond to ensure I had the cover I needed. With the added bonus of the NCASS member discount, I would highly recommend NCASS Insurance.
Fantastic service & very helpful