NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
overall happy with the service provided . quick and helpful
Hassle free, called number from website, was directed to friendly assistant who took my details and explained he will run quotes with different companies to see who will offer the best deal. This might took a little longer than I was expecting but overall good experience.
Im new to NCASS and new to becoming self employed. I rang to find out about public/product/employee liability was told one thing regarding employee liability got my quote through by email which was no probs, but i thought id just query again about employee liability(as asked as my daughter was going to help out regardless of being unpaid or paid)which this time i got a different reply and now my insurance is sorted regarding all that i need. My advise would be check and double check just incase as i could of brought first quote received when in fact the second quote was more for me and was cheaper. What a result👍 thanks to Nicola
Thanks for everything
Not had any experience with other insurers as we have been very satisfied with that provided from Giles insurance. Have not had to make an claims or anything either though (and hopefully never will!) When you speak to people if the phone there they are always really lovely and very helpful!
Quick quotes and policy docs
positive, patient, knowledgeable and helpful sales people
Simple and stress-free.
Was given the full package in one place. Also informed that my current auto insurance may not cover business towing - this proved correct and led to me seeking a quote for my Landrover to be covered for business towing and ultimately cancelling my original (Admiral) policy and taking on the Giles policy. Was unfortunate to find that the cost was considerably more than the original policy due to this being a business policy??
Good price
easy to deal with, good service
Happy with the price, slight delay with getting documents signed due to miscommunication but all sorted now.
easy and helpful
Neil was extremely helpful. He asked lots of relevant questions to better understand my needs and I felt confident that I wouldn't have found a better deal elsewhere.
We received a good service which was efficient and helpful. Thank you.
I found Giles very professional, helpful and knowledgeable when discussing our insurance requirements. It was good to be able to deal with Neil as he knows the products inside out so you get a straight answer straight away. My only grumble is the price, just seems a bit steep when compared with the other things i insure and the risk involved in storing and using our unit which i consider to be quite low.
I fond the staff helpful and prices just right for the insurance for my business
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 342 reviews