NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Neil provides a first class service. He finds very competitive quotes, listens to feedback and responds very quickly. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs insurance support. Eric Holt Chair Just Inspire Limited
Easy to get through to on the phone and very helpful.
Excellent support, advice and patience from Nicola. Very easy to deal with, professional and personal in her approach and great savings on my renewal - massive thank you.
I was very unsure what service I needed but Chris explained everything to me very simply and I was able to get the insurance that I needed on the same day! Would definitely recommend it to others!
A serious 5 Star service here! Neil makes insurance enjoyable! An absolute pleasure to work with and gets you what you need rather what you don't! Top man!
Professional and really easy to work with. A credit to the insurance industry
Easy to deal with and a decent competitive quote, what more can you ask for!
Awesome assistance from a very knowledgable, informative and kind agent. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Brilliant, quick & stress free. I would highly recommend NCASS’ insurance team. I spoke with Chris & Sam who were extremely helpful.
Excellent customer service, no hanging on the line for ages before answered. Very efficient in finding exact requirements; New customer enquiry to completion with documents within 30 mins. Highly recommend, and will definitely return.
it was very straightforward to complete what was needed, which is want all of us want in these busy times
Really helpful, Professional customer service
Very quick quotation, great price and clear cover details. Fantastic service
Overwhelmed with the time, effort & honest advice given to me by Chris who works at Giles Insurance. In fact whoever I spoke to was fantastic. Please speak to these guys if you need advice on insurance.
Great service, always happy to help.
Really helpful, really easy and quick to set up
STRAIGHT FORWARD AND INFORMATIVE
Good and quick to reply, with excellent customer service throughout.
NCASS were nothing but amazing, caring and professional- the best customer service I have ever received. Then.. they put me onto Giles Insurance, and it must have been the best day of my life because I have never had such a good experience of professional customer service in my 25 years on this earth. I had made a massive mistake with my insurance (as it is my first business) and I first spoke to the boss himself, Neil Giles who was just so great to speak to, gave me loads of great advice and helped me sort my liability insurance out in no time! Seriously Neil, you have a fantastic company there!! Later on I called Giles again to sort out my vehicle insurance and I spoke to Mike, I couldn't believe my luck because Mike is just as awesome to speak to at Neil himself. He held himself in a really professional manner, whilst also listening and understanding any problems I had. I'm a little wet behind the ears when it comes to business at the moment and very new to it all. Mike and Neil really helped me, they explained everything to me and answered all my questions (no matter how dumb) with nothing but patience and positive attitudes! I believe this company to be one of the best out there, not just for their customer services but also for their competitive prices. Seriously well done guys, you should be very proud of the company you have! Absolutely brilliant!!
Nicola was very helpful in setting up my van insurance explaining everything clearly and replying to any questions I had. A credit to this company. Thankyou
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 377 reviews