NCASS Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate NCASS Insurance ?

"Spoke with a few staff & all were very helpfully especially Chris. Would recommend Giles to anyone"
"Excellent service from Tom! Thank you!"
"Spoke to Tom. Very helpful and friendly. Would strongly recommend them!!!"
"Quick and efficient"
"Very helpful pleasant staff who know their trade. Would definately recommend them."
"Very good service and helpful staff."
"Excellent service. Fast , efficient and very friendly."
"Amazing service by Tom was fast and efficient, will 100% recommend!"
"Micheal was very helpful and professional with his responses to my questions. Everything was done in good time all round very good service!"
"Neil was helpful and honest. I didn’t feel pressured and can now make an informed decision"
"Tom was very clear, professional and efficient with his responses and information. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone."
"Easy to contact, very thorough process."
"Tom got a good price for me, the right level of cover, and made helpful suggestions on how to make the policy more cost effective. I'm paying 1/3 of what my former broker quoted me on renewal!"
"Nicola was very helpful as we were new to setting up a business. Everything was done very quick and the communication was exceptional"
"Spoke to Neil, who was very helpful and friendly. Advised all the important things which I wasn’t aware off in order to help me to start trading!"
"Top top top bunch very helpful and they give good advise while going the extra mile to assist you with any queries you have about the catering industry."
"They did not put any pressure on me and was very helpful from the start , we look forward in many years of business with them ."
"Quick quotes and policy docs"
"Tom was very patient with all of my questions and really helped with my quote."
"Tom was very patient with all the questions we kept asking."
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.83 based on 169 reviews