NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Good value
Easy process and reasonable rates
very helpful
Tom was very helpful and sorted out my liability insurance so quick when I was going round in circles with other companies!
Highly recommended 😄
Really great guys who helped us out with a charity cooking project that needed last minute insurance - thank you.
Very quick and easy service to arrange my van and liability insurances, competitive pricing and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend.
Worked with these guys for a couple of years now and no matter how stupid my questions are, they are always friendly and super helpful. Always a pleasure no matter who I get on the other end of the phone, but especially Neil and Chris have always been so lovely to me!
Good very good
Great service from Nicola Taylor at Giles Insurance from start to finish. Arranged two insurance policies which were complicated but the advice from Nicola was spot on, she kept in touch with us throughout the process and also called us to check a refund had been paid from a cancelled policy as the company in question were taking their time in refunding us. I have used Giles Insurance for the past four years and would recommend highly.
I just wanted to thank Giles Insurance for your phone call last week regarding our refund for our insurance, you were really kind and your attitude was so upbeat, it was much appreciated as I know times are hard for everyone at the minute.It really helped us out in terms of funds. I will look forward to starting up our insurance when things get better. Thanks again.
NCASS and Giles insurance have consistently been the best price when we've checked the market and undoubtably been the best service even when we leave it to the last minute they've always been outstanding. - Jim
Fantastic Service! 10/10.

Friendly, hardworking, and knowledgable.

I honestly don't even contact anyone else because I know I am getting the best!!
NIcola was very helpful, efficient and professional, it was so easy to do
Hassle free, called number from website, was directed to friendly assistant who took my details and explained he will run quotes with different companies to see who will offer the best deal. This might took a little longer than I was expecting but overall good experience.
A professional and responsive service providing helpful advice when arranging our insurance cover
Very helpful!

I had my insurance policy within minutes, full cover for everything that I needed under one policy.

Highly recommend!
Customer service was very good. Explained all options and good value for money
exceptional customer service.
very quick and efficient.
Very helpful
Always knowledgeable and a fair price as business grows, changes and develops
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 309 reviews