NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Helpful info from Chris, thorough and specific advice on the right cover for my business.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Nicola Taylor whilst arranging the insurance for my newly purchased converted horse trailer. Nicola was helpful, knowledgeable and very easy to deal with - highly recommend.
Just taken insurance out with Nicola at Giles Insurance, quick and easy and really helpful.
Got my trailer insurance and liability insurance insured with Giles & also my towing vehicle due to excellent advice from Chris. Brilliant customer service and very easy to set up with no hassle.
CLAIM Review
Excellent customer service from Nicola at Giles Insurance Broker. There was a delay with the insurers process and Nicola was effective in chasing and resolving any issues and ensuring I received payment.
Just taken out insurance with Anthony Jennings at Giles Insurance - really nice chap and super helpful, efficient and professional - basically what you need when you need to speak to a broker - good guy doing a good job. Recommended.
Really good company! Super helpful! They do their best for quotation and to meet the standards! 100% recommended!
I have quite literally been bowled over with the service, unbeatable quote and service by Giles Insurance. I always dread these tasks, but on this occasion, it was the quickest and most simplest process. And no other insurers could beet it. Couldn't recommend them and NCASS enough. Thank you so much!!
Great Communication
Good value
Easy process and reasonable rates
very helpful
Tom was very helpful and sorted out my liability insurance so quick when I was going round in circles with other companies!
Highly recommended 😄
Really great guys who helped us out with a charity cooking project that needed last minute insurance - thank you.
Very quick and easy service to arrange my van and liability insurances, competitive pricing and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend.
Worked with these guys for a couple of years now and no matter how stupid my questions are, they are always friendly and super helpful. Always a pleasure no matter who I get on the other end of the phone, but especially Neil and Chris have always been so lovely to me!
Good very good
Great service from Nicola Taylor at Giles Insurance from start to finish. Arranged two insurance policies which were complicated but the advice from Nicola was spot on, she kept in touch with us throughout the process and also called us to check a refund had been paid from a cancelled policy as the company in question were taking their time in refunding us. I have used Giles Insurance for the past four years and would recommend highly.
I just wanted to thank Giles Insurance for your phone call last week regarding our refund for our insurance, you were really kind and your attitude was so upbeat, it was much appreciated as I know times are hard for everyone at the minute.It really helped us out in terms of funds. I will look forward to starting up our insurance when things get better. Thanks again.
NCASS and Giles insurance have consistently been the best price when we've checked the market and undoubtably been the best service even when we leave it to the last minute they've always been outstanding. - Jim
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 318 reviews