NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Fantastic, attentive and insightful customer service from Neil. An absolute first for me when dealing with insurance! Neil really set the bar high with his top quality service, a complete different tier of service with Giles Insurance, very knowledgeable and would highly recommend.
I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Giles! Extremely knowledgeable and helped to arrange the right insurance for my circumstances. I will definitely continue to use Giles and would recommend to anyone who is considering using them.
Very quick response and extremely helpful . Hundred percent recommend. Specifically Thomas Young , great customer service, kind and attentive .
Very quick response and helpful with all my queries for public liability insurance for our mobile bar.
Nicola was very helpful and friendly. She explained everything very well and I'm very happy with the service 🙂
Easy process, understood everything I needed and was genuinely no fuss. Price was half that if the retail market. First class.
Good honest insurance
Very easy to deal with and enabled me to take out my policy very promptly when needed. Very helpful & ensured I had absolutely the right policy for my business needs. Would highly recommend!
Top customer service from Nicola Taylor
I got great advice on adding a new insurance product to our existing policies. My options were explained clearly, honestly and with a good understanding of my business needs. Thank you!
Very competitive quote, and efficient service. Staff were very helpful and efficient.
The customer service was really quick and very helpful!
Very impressed with how fast and straight forward they made the experience for me. I wish I would of discovered them sooner. Will be returning with more business in different fields.
Boutique, Friendly, Professional, Informative - great service . Thanks
Very easy and fast!!!!!!!!
Neil Giles and his team are phenomenal... Very impressed with all the work they have done for my company and we look forward to a long business relationship with them.
These guys are super easy and knowledgeable to work with. A fast, friendly, family run business, Neil Giles has helped me sort out the right amount of insurance I needed to set up my catering business. Great work!
I’ve had a fantastic experience with Giles Insurance to date. In particular, Tom Young, who we’ve worked with so far, was extremely helpful and informative. Tom took the stress off us and dealt with our issue quickly (within a day) and efficiently. Thanks guys!
I was professionally dealt with by Anthony and also impressed with his all round insurance knowledge.He made it all very easy to understand.
Giles Insurance (Nicola Taylor) were really helpful and efficient, would definitely recommend. Thank you.
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 356 reviews