NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Spoke with a few staff & all were very helpfully especially Chris. Would recommend Giles to anyone
NCASS and Giles insurance have consistently been the best price when we've checked the market and undoubtably been the best service even when we leave it to the last minute they've always been outstanding. - Jim
My hero’s , I can’t express just how wonderful the staff at Giles really are. At the most stressful time in my life they were phenomenal. You couldn’t stop me from singing the praises of Neil, Nicola and the team. Thank you all so much. You should all wear capes. Because you are real life super hero’s.
Professional service, always goes a step further.
In short we saved over £2,500+ on our premium and with more cover! I cannot rate their service enough! Having met Neil at the first NCASS congress event he was committed to helping us improve cover, he provided impartial advise and was very open with the way he worked. His communication and customer service throughout has been fantastic. I have saved over £2,500+ on my annual premium and well, you can't argue with that!
Everyone knows what they are talking about and are clear with answering my questions
Great customer service with clear information. Quick response to processing & sending information out.
Called Tom Today to renew my catering insurance, very quick and efficent, very helpful, talked me through the policy, talked me through replying to the email and filling out the form. Top class bloke, managed me a discount on last years policy to.
Friendly and helpful service, explained fully my options and terms of contract contents.
Neil was helpful and honest. I didn’t feel pressured and can now make an informed decision
Utterly superb service. I have used them twice in three years for two separate companies. Swift, efficient, polite & highly professional service. Chris Mockett in particular being a excellent contact to handle the process and make it painless and straightforward. This is the only place to go for your insurance requirements. Ben Spalding Director Food Boogie Limited www.benspalding.co.uk
I found Giles Insurers to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were up-front about everything and explained the cover of the policy in great detail. I would highly recommend their services if you are running a mobile catering business and looking for insurance. Many other insurance companies do not cover this kind of policy.
I saved over 50% on my renewal, amazing !!!
Really easy and cheaper than most I could find. Good to be assured that it covers everything we need.
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 342 reviews