NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Giles Insurance (Nicola Taylor) were really helpful and efficient, would definitely recommend. Thank you.
The advisors was super helpful in arranging the insurance plan for me. And even made sure that I had all the correct permissions from the council before launching my business. They also explain the ncass membership very well.
Always prompt and helpful and able to deliver what I need to keep my business running smoothly.
Brilliant - efficient signing up process and great prices
Ncass is has been very helpful all this 3 years that I have been with them.
Extremely quick service, with happy and very polite customer service. Well done.
100% Best value and coverage compared to all the other quotes.
Nicola was very helpfull and went through the whole process explaining everything in an uncomplicated way, the quote was very reasonable as well. Highly recommended.
Nicola was very helpful and polite a very professional service. Neil was also most helpful. A truely good service.
Excellent service from Chris who helped me save a lot of money with excellent covers & was so quick & easy.
Very efficient and easy to renew. Good service from both
Very efficient
Really easy to get the exact cover we required; Tom was very friendly, understood the business and got us the quote and subsequently got the cover in place very quickly.
Great Service and Friendly advisors - Highly recommended.
very efficient and helpful they are always on the end of the phone so it’s easy to talk through things quickly -very happy with the company
Giles Insurance are extremely helpful. They can guide you through the exact insurances you need for for your business. They will also do their best to find a good deal. They have gone above and beyond for me!
Good Price and responsive customer service
Giles provided a good, competitive quote with a professional, personal service - and my NCASS membership discount got me a higher level of cover than I'd expected. Thank you
Helpful info from Chris, thorough and specific advice on the right cover for my business.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Nicola Taylor whilst arranging the insurance for my newly purchased converted horse trailer. Nicola was helpful, knowledgeable and very easy to deal with - highly recommend.
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 337 reviews