NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Neil Giles and his team are phenomenal... Very impressed with all the work they have done for my company and we look forward to a long business relationship with them.
These guys are super easy and knowledgeable to work with. A fast, friendly, family run business, Neil Giles has helped me sort out the right amount of insurance I needed to set up my catering business. Great work!
I’ve had a fantastic experience with Giles Insurance to date. In particular, Tom Young, who we’ve worked with so far, was extremely helpful and informative. Tom took the stress off us and dealt with our issue quickly (within a day) and efficiently. Thanks guys!
I was professionally dealt with by Anthony and also impressed with his all round insurance knowledge.He made it all very easy to understand.
Giles Insurance (Nicola Taylor) were really helpful and efficient, would definitely recommend. Thank you.
The advisors was super helpful in arranging the insurance plan for me. And even made sure that I had all the correct permissions from the council before launching my business. They also explain the ncass membership very well.
Always prompt and helpful and able to deliver what I need to keep my business running smoothly.
Brilliant - efficient signing up process and great prices
Ncass is has been very helpful all this 3 years that I have been with them.
Extremely quick service, with happy and very polite customer service. Well done.
100% Best value and coverage compared to all the other quotes.
Nicola was very helpfull and went through the whole process explaining everything in an uncomplicated way, the quote was very reasonable as well. Highly recommended.
overall happy with the service provided . quick and helpful
Nicola was very helpful and polite a very professional service. Neil was also most helpful. A truely good service.
Excellent service from Chris who helped me save a lot of money with excellent covers & was so quick & easy.
Very efficient and easy to renew. Good service from both
Very efficient
Really easy to get the exact cover we required; Tom was very friendly, understood the business and got us the quote and subsequently got the cover in place very quickly.
Great Service and Friendly advisors - Highly recommended.
very efficient and helpful they are always on the end of the phone so it’s easy to talk through things quickly -very happy with the company
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 341 reviews