NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Good very good
Great service from Nicola Taylor at Giles Insurance from start to finish. Arranged two insurance policies which were complicated but the advice from Nicola was spot on, she kept in touch with us throughout the process and also called us to check a refund had been paid from a cancelled policy as the company in question were taking their time in refunding us. I have used Giles Insurance for the past four years and would recommend highly.
I just wanted to thank Giles Insurance for your phone call last week regarding our refund for our insurance, you were really kind and your attitude was so upbeat, it was much appreciated as I know times are hard for everyone at the minute.It really helped us out in terms of funds. I will look forward to starting up our insurance when things get better. Thanks again.
NCASS and Giles insurance have consistently been the best price when we've checked the market and undoubtably been the best service even when we leave it to the last minute they've always been outstanding. - Jim
Fantastic Service! 10/10. Friendly, hardworking, and knowledgable. I honestly don't even contact anyone else because I know I am getting the best!!
NIcola was very helpful, efficient and professional, it was so easy to do
Hassle free, called number from website, was directed to friendly assistant who took my details and explained he will run quotes with different companies to see who will offer the best deal. This might took a little longer than I was expecting but overall good experience.
A professional and responsive service providing helpful advice when arranging our insurance cover
Very helpful! I had my insurance policy within minutes, full cover for everything that I needed under one policy. Highly recommend!
Customer service was very good. Explained all options and good value for money
exceptional customer service. very quick and efficient.
Very helpful
Always knowledgeable and a fair price as business grows, changes and develops
Brilliant, and quick to answer and reply to queries, thank you Nicola.
Neil correctly advised me that the van insurance I had purchased from Admiral did not cover my coffee van. This valuable advice saved me from driving around illegally! Thank you
Anthony, the agent, was very helpful and worked in a professional manor. He made the transaction very smooth going and easy to understand.
Amazing service from NCASS, it’s a massive relief to know I have such strong backing, and the money saved already on insurance and obtaining level 3 hygiene course has been well over a thousand pound. Nicola Taylor has in particular been an unbelievable help what a credit to the company. NCASS is definitely well worth joining, no brainier really.
I felt with Nicola, who was very compident, the whole process was quick and smooth, nothing to moan about at all.
very efficient and helpful