NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
very efficient and helpful they are always on the end of the phone so it’s easy to talk through things quickly -very happy with the company
Giles Insurance are extremely helpful. They can guide you through the exact insurances you need for for your business. They will also do their best to find a good deal. They have gone above and beyond for me!
Good Price and responsive customer service
Giles provided a good, competitive quote with a professional, personal service - and my NCASS membership discount got me a higher level of cover than I'd expected. Thank you
Helpful info from Chris, thorough and specific advice on the right cover for my business.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Nicola Taylor whilst arranging the insurance for my newly purchased converted horse trailer. Nicola was helpful, knowledgeable and very easy to deal with - highly recommend.
Just taken insurance out with Nicola at Giles Insurance, quick and easy and really helpful.
Got my trailer insurance and liability insurance insured with Giles & also my towing vehicle due to excellent advice from Chris. Brilliant customer service and very easy to set up with no hassle.
CLAIM Review Excellent customer service from Nicola at Giles Insurance Broker. There was a delay with the insurers process and Nicola was effective in chasing and resolving any issues and ensuring I received payment.
Just taken out insurance with Anthony Jennings at Giles Insurance - really nice chap and super helpful, efficient and professional - basically what you need when you need to speak to a broker - good guy doing a good job. Recommended.
Really good company! Super helpful! They do their best for quotation and to meet the standards! 100% recommended!
I have quite literally been bowled over with the service, unbeatable quote and service by Giles Insurance. I always dread these tasks, but on this occasion, it was the quickest and most simplest process. And no other insurers could beet it. Couldn't recommend them and NCASS enough. Thank you so much!!
Great Communication
Good value
Easy process and reasonable rates
very helpful
Tom was very helpful and sorted out my liability insurance so quick when I was going round in circles with other companies! Highly recommended πŸ˜„
Really great guys who helped us out with a charity cooking project that needed last minute insurance - thank you.
Very quick and easy service to arrange my van and liability insurances, competitive pricing and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend.
Worked with these guys for a couple of years now and no matter how stupid my questions are, they are always friendly and super helpful. Always a pleasure no matter who I get on the other end of the phone, but especially Neil and Chris have always been so lovely to me!
NCASS Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 342 reviews