Naturo Natural Pet Food Reviews

Naturo Natural Pet Food 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Wendy Lamb
Naturo Natural Pet Food 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Hilary Winks
We have been regular customers for a while now and have always previously been satisfied with the product. However the attached photo shows the contents of the first pack that we opened and which we discarded. Let us hope the remainder are of the usual quality.
Great food and both my pups love it. Looks and smells wholesome. I've had a couple of issues with deliveries, but these were dealt with promptly by speaking to real human beings who were friendly and helpful. My dogs will be on this for the foreseeable future. I would recommend this for fussy dogs, or indiscriminate food middens, like my two.
My Dog loves it & that's what matters but shouldn't buying direct from the manufacturer in bulk be cheaper than buying it from a supermarket? There was a 15% discount offer which I coupled with a 10% new customer discount & it worked out only very marginally cheaper per tray than buying just 1 unit it from a supermarket.
Product fine did not get the 1st time byer discount, it wood be handy to have a reminder
I've given 4 stars only because we haven't tried out the dry food yet but my dog certainly loves his wet food, he's a rescue and I've tried nearly every food on the market without any luck, NOW I'm delighted to say we've found something he likes, I've only just received his dry food yesterday so I can't comment on that just now
Far too much packaging for the food! What a complete waste of paper.
I would really love if you could sell larger bags like 15kg bags as I am going through about 10 bags a month so would be easier to just open 1/2 bags a month instead of 10
My dog loves the food. A grain free senior dog tray would be even better for my 12 year old collie. Also do you make grain free treats. I am having to purchase a different brand ofgrain free treats from a pet shop
My dogs loves the new dry food she has been eating more than before . MUCH better than the usual Hills food she gets .
The product continues to be excellent and my dog loves it, however in the last two purchases of the salmon grain free meals a couple of the seal have been damaged on the dishes causing leakage of the product.
First order so far so good
My dog loves the new recipes. Do get a few dented tins although there is a lot of paper packaging.
I would give you five stars , the food is great the dogs love it but to much packaging . Why not buy boxes that fit the packs without all the excess packaging . such a waste!
Would be 5* but the amount of cardboard packing used to post is madness. Why pack cardboard boxes in cardboard boxes. Tape them together and stick a postage label on them!
I am very pleased to order the pet products, the delivery is quick and very good. I am just trying to work out which food is best for my dog. To say grain free is very confusing and veg and fruit, as I am not sure about giving fruit to dogs. The dog seems to eat it though. All food break downs, explaining what they are, simplicity is best foot forward.
Always good service and efficient delivery. Decent value and our dogs are very happy since we added Naturo into their dry food.
Our dog likes his dog food. We are pleased with your product.
Excellent product. Our go to food for our boy. Tried others but always go back to Naturo. Even buy in bulk from website.
My dogs love this food and delivery is excellent! I would love if Naturo good do a small bite mixer to go with wet food
The Grain Free Product is great. It's the only food my dog has been able to eat without 'tummy problems'. However, it does take a few days for delivery otherwise I would have given 5 stars
Naturo Natural Pet Food is rated 4.90 based on 6,010 reviews