Naturo Natural Pet Food Reviews

Fiona Crean
Marta Cunniffe
Naturo Natural Pet Food 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Lorraine Brown
I'm sorry to have to give you a bad review, but my cats don't want to eat what I bought from you, and I bought a lot. I can't tell why they don't want it. I chose your company because of the recyclable packaging too, but I think it would be better to use metal than plastic for the containers of food.
Hi Catherine, Thank you for taking the time to review Naturo Pet Foods. We endeavour to do our bit for the environment our four-legged friends grow up in through all aspects of our business. Our product packaging is made from 100% recycled materials, and widely recycled. We are sorry your cats did not enjoy their Naturo product and if there is anything we can improve on, please let us know.
My first order came with a couple of split trays so had salmon meat leaking all over the hallway and other boxes. 2 were not fit to feed my dog. And had several dented tins of meat. Contacted the customer services, they just wanted to see evidence of it. Was given an apology and that was it. No offer of refund on the wasted food. Money down the drain. Don't think i will order again.
Hi there, Thank you for getting in touch and we are so sorry to hear you received your order in this condition. I can confirm we complete a full investigation into every complaint which we receive. I have reviewed your order number and I can see a letter was sent to you on the 30th March 2021 detailing the outcome of this investigation and also offered a gesture of goodwill. If you have not received this letter can you please contact us at customercare@naturopetfoods.com and we will follow up on this for you. Many Thanks, Kerrie
Out of 36 cans, 20 were bashed.
Unfortunately out of 36 cans delivered, 20 were bashed.
Ordered 6 boxes of Salmon Naturo which was delivered on 4th Feb 2021; stored these in our cupboard and having noticed an unpleasant smell over the past 24 hours, I was shocked and appalled to find 2 of the 6 boxes had opened foil lids leaving leaking salmon packs, resulting in mould throughout those 2 boxes. I've emailed your enquiries team with my complaint and photos showing the disgraceful state of this food packaging.
Hi Tash, We are so sorry your Naturo product has arrived damaged, I can see you have contacted us directly regarding this and we have begun an investigation into this matter. Once this investigation has been completed, we will contact yourself via email to update you on the outcome. Many Thanks
The food was fine but I resent paying over 5pound delivery when it was all box Complete waste
Hi Sheila, Thank you for your review! We are always working to improve our product offering and overall service. We do offer free shipping on all orders over £29 on our website, we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your online order. If you would like to speak to us directly about this, please contact us directly at customercare@naturopetfoods.com and we will look into this for you. Thanks,
The products are great, however the delivery has still not been delivered.
Hi Sarah, We are very sorry your order has not arrived yet. Unfortunately, DPD, has made us aware of unprecedented delays with our deliveries. We are working hard with DPD to get this rectified as soon as possible and after reviewing your order, I can confirm your parcel has been scanned by DPD and is currently on route to yourself again. Once again, we apologise for the delay in your order and if we can help with anything else, please get in touch.
I haven’t received my order yet. It has been over 10 days. The DPD site says “held.” So disappointed.
Hi Susan, We are so sorry to hear your order has not been delivered yet. Our courier service, DPD, has made us aware of unprecedented delays with our deliveries. This is due to both the national lockdowns imposed across the UK, as well as implications following on from Brexit they are dealing with. DPD are experiencing high volumes of online orders from across a range of sectors, and a backlog from previously delayed UK freight. All orders Naturo sent last week to mainland UK have been affected. These orders are expected to be with customers by the end of this week. We apologise sincerely for this inconvenience and we are working hard with DPD to get this rectified as soon as possible. If you would like to speak to us directly regarding your order, please get in touch via email or phone. Thanks
Ordered direct from manufactures to save a trip to supermarket during lockdown. I did this despite the cost being 25p more per tray and the £6 delivery date. Slightly annoying because they still haven’t been delivered & I’ve had to go to supermarket to get some now anyway, so all round a pointless exercise really. Plus supermarket do all flavours, was disappointed that I could only get Turkey direct from the manufacturer. Poor service all round in my experience
Hi Michele, We are so sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet! Thank you for getting in touch with us directly today so we could look into your order for you. Unfortunately, as discussed with yourself today, our courier service, DPD, has made us aware of unprecedented delays with our deliveries. This is due to both the national lockdowns imposed across the UK, as well as implications following on from Brexit they are dealing with. DPD are experiencing high volumes of online orders from across a range of sectors. In regards to the flavours which you were interested in, we have provided a direct link to these flavours via email today which you can purchase on any future orders. Once again, we apologise for this inconvenience and we are working hard with DPD to get this rectified as soon as possible. We hope this order will be delivered to yourself as quickly as possible, however please do let us know if you do not receive this order by the weekend. Thanks again.
Please don’t send out a review to be filled in before I receive the goods. Still waiting for goods to be delivered
Hi Jo, We are so sorry to hear you have not received your order yet! Thank you for contacting us directly today so we could investigate this matter for you. As discussed, our courier service, DPD, has made us aware of unprecedented delays with our deliveries. This is due to both the national lockdowns imposed across the UK, as well as implications following on from Brexit they are dealing with. DPD are experiencing high volumes of online orders from across a range of sectors, and a backlog from previously delayed UK freight. All orders Naturo sent last week to mainland UK have been affected. These orders are expected to be with customers by the end of this week. We apologise sincerely for this inconvenience and we are working hard with DPD to get this rectified as soon as possible. Many Thanks,
Well although not your fault I had a very large delivery of food delivered to me that I hadn’t ordered. I sorted this out for you and was told you would ring this customer and apologise but you haven’t. Also my order hit a site glitch and you never received it. This was an order for the black Friday discount. I asked as I had sorted out the other problem for you would you honour the order. I was told you would ring back when you spoke to your manager. You haven’t done this either. Very poor customer relations
Hi Pauline, Once again I am very sorry this order was delivered to the wrong address but thank you for your help in locating the owner. We have spoken to this customer and apologised for the inconvenience caused. I tried to call you back regarding the Black Friday discount code however you were not available. An email has been sent to you to update you regarding this discount, so please check your junk mail in case it has went in there. If we can help with anything else, please let us know. Thanks.
The product is good but 7 days for delivery is unbelievable
Hi Verity, I am very sorry your order was delayed in transit. At Naturo, all orders are packed and dispatched the next working day and sometimes the same day as orders are placed. We then deliver with DPD on a 2 day service. We hope your next order will arrive within 2-3 working days as normal :)
Very frustrating whenever I place a direct order from Naturo Natural Pet Food guaranteed I will get damaged cans!!! 25 dented cans out of 34 on this order! Last order 22 cans were damaged from 36, replacements sent out and from a total of 84 cans, only 36 cans were not dented!!!! Puts you off ordering direct!!!! Going to consider a different food, seeing as there is limited availability in my local supermarket! Customer services currently investigating and expecting me to wait for my refund, why they carry out an investigation! Not a happy customer! 😡😡
Hi Loan, We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your Naturo order but please be assured, we are committed to producing and delivering high quality food for your four-legged family members. This is why we complete an investigation for each and every complaint we receive. We hope this doesn't deter you from purchasing Naturo in the future. Thanks
Two pouches arrived leaking. My two dogs dislike the texture/taste so very disappointed unfortunately.
We are very sorry to hear 2 of your Naturo trays have arrived damaged! If you email us at customercare@naturopetfoods.com we would be more than happy to look into this for you.
Not happy this time!
Hi Sam, I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with our product or service. Could you please reach out with details on your complaint to complaints@naturopetfoods.com and we would gladly look into the situation for you?
The tray mousses do not go down will with my cats. I did try and cancel my order but the shipment came. Unfortunately my cats won't eat it now and I'll donate it.
Hi Vincent, We are sorry to hear your cats did not enjoy our Naturo mousse. If this was a new product for them, we always recommend gradually introducing anything new to your pet's diet incrementally over a period of 3-5 weeks to ensure there are no upsets. You will have seen stated on your order confirmation that orders cannot be amended or cancelled. This is due to the quick turnaround of our delivery to reach customer homes within 3 working days. If you want to get in touch we are happy to chat at enquiries@naturopetfoods.com about any concerns you may have.
I was very disappointed with this order. 4 of the packets where only what I can describe as off, opening the foil package revealed a discussing smell and I could not feed them to the dog. Also another 3 packets where split open on delivery. I’m very surprised at the quality as we have been buying Naturo Food from the supper market for a long time with no issue.
Hi Paul, I am sorry to hear your product arrived in this condition, it should not have happened. If you haven't already done so, please get in contact with us at enquiries@naturopetfoods.com where we would be more than happy to talk and rectify this problem for you? Kindly, Lauren
I ordered chicken with potato, unfortunately i was sent chicken, lamb, which my dog will not eat.? My daughter gave it to her dog?
HI Wendy, My sincere apologies for this mis-pick of your order. We are always ready and willing to correct mistakes when customers inform us of this rare occasion. We are available at enquiries@naturopetfoods.com or 0800 433 4522 for situations like this, M-F, 9-5 :)
Made my dog very unwell with a bad stomach and diarrhea.
Hi Amy, I am sorry to hear your dog was unwell. Usually when changing foods dogs can react differently, which is why we always recommend a gradual introduction of anything new to our four legged friend's diets. As always, we recommend consulting with your trusted vet whenever your pet has any problems to make sure they are always ok with no underlying problems :)
It’s not the products, it’s the service. The dogs like the food, but I pay for it, and the service is not value for money. Sorry, but I have to speak plain.
Hi Frances, I am so sorry that you have not been happy with our customer service. We would be more than happy to do an internal investigation on this, as this is not the standard we strive for at Naturo. You can contact at enquiries@naturopetfoods.com or 0800 433 4522 to chat, M-F, 9-5.
Naturo Natural Pet Food is rated 4.90 based on 6,059 reviews