Naturo Natural Pet Food Reviews

of reviewers recommend Naturo Natural Pet Food
Read Naturo Natural Pet Food Reviews
My dog loves this food and we have been ordering it online for over a year. Sadly, on three occasions, the food has been mouldy.
We have a masstiff and would need to give her 12 trays a day so not suitable
good product very bad packaging
Delivery for the products I ordered has been a nightmare. Firstly company did not put my full address on the label, subsequent attempts to get the items delivered have not been successful. The company use DPD instructions are to leave in a safe place seems to be an impossible feat for themselves to accomplish. Hoping 4th attempt Monday 1st will prove more successful.
Hi Janet, We are very sorry you have been disappointed by the delivery of this order. I can confirm all delivery instructions and safe place locations which are requested are passed onto DPD on dispatch and I apologise that delivery was not successful, I am pleased to see this order has been delivered this morning however if we can help with anything else, please let us know. Thanks
Great product, my dog’s coat has really improved. He has a sensitive stomach but the food is not causing any issue. Great time’s for delivery but lots of packaging for recycling. Could this be reduced?
HI Claire, Thank you for your review and we are so pleased to hear your dog is doing well with Naturo and you can see visual benefits of our food! We appreciate your feedback regarding our packaging, ! We are currently looking into more efficient, and environmentally friendly packaging options for our online offering. We would love to hear of any suggestions you may have from other service providers as options we could explore!
Food is good, my dog enjoys it. However, I have dropped stars for packing, HUGE box fir the amount I ordered. Expensive carriage charge to others I’ve found.
Hi Kim, Thank you for your review and we are so pleased your dog loves his Naturo product! We are sorry we did not meet the 5star standard and appreciate your feedback regarding our packaging. We endeavour to do our bit for the environment our four-legged friends grow up in through all aspects of our business. Our product packaging is made from 100% recycled materials, and widely recycled. We also offer free shipping on all orders over £29. If we can help with anything else, please get in touch by emailing customercare@naturopetfoods.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Dogs enjoy the food but delivery is very slow. I have not received this order yet and have had to buy some so they don't go hungry!
Hi Susan, Thank you for leaving us a review and we are so pleased your dogs love Naturo! We are sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. Unfortunately, our courier service, DPD, has made us aware of unprecedented delays with our deliveries. This is due to both the national lockdowns imposed across the UK, as well as implications following on from Brexit they are dealing with. DPD are experiencing high volumes of online orders from across a range of sectors. We apologise sincerely for this inconvenience and we are working hard with DPD to get this rectified as soon as possible. Please send us an email and we can look into your specific order if it has not arrived yet. Many Thanks, Team Naturo.
Products perfect but unhappy with being overcharged!
1 of my dogs was sick after eating and the other was OK, not sure if it was a ‘bad’ tin or he just didn’t get on with it. Had to go back to old brand for him.
Very disappointed that all cans ie24 were all badly dented not broken but in poor condition Hope this will not happen in future PETER Greatrex
Not happy with this I’m afraid
Dogs like the food and quick delivery but ... why all the packaging! I fill one of my recycling boxes with the box that contains two boxes of food (why not just put a label on them?), and the associated internal packing paper. If you insist in delivering in a separate box, then make it the right size and save on all the packing
You need to fix the paypal for the Irish site.
cheaper in tesco .delivery time too long
I ordered 3x 12 trays The food is excellent BUT 2 TRAYS HAD BROKEN THE FOIL HAD COME AWAY FROM THE TRAY CAUSING LEAKAGE AND I THEREFORE COULD NOT USE .
Hi Beryl, I am very sorry to hear your trays arrived in this condition, it should not have happened. If you are able to send a picture of the affected products alongside their batch numbers on the foil lid to complaints@naturopetfoods.com we can investigate this and find a resolution.
Adult Dog Grain & Gluten Free Chicken in a Herb Gravy 390g x 12 Has been priced at £10.00 for ages, then suddenly a 20% increase to £12.00. It is now cheaper to buy in shops. However, the order and delivery process is very good.
Hi Phillip, We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied. During a website audit in June 2020, we noticed our pricing for the products in question was incorrect and had been listed at £10 for some time. The correct pricing was adjusted to £12. This price is reflective of many suppliers, including our online store, however we do understand that from time to time suppliers place products on offer. Please reach out to enquiries@naturopetfoods.com if you have any further questions. Kindly, Lauren
Really easy to order and reasonable delivery time for a free delivery service! My dogs LOVE the food. Only down side it the ridiculous about of packaging the food came in I’m now left to get rid of somehow! Will have to be a tip run or will literally fill my bin!
My pet got really sick on these so unfortunately I won’t be using them anymore
Hi Zena, Very sorry to hear your four legged friend was feeling unwell. We would strongly recommend you consult with your trusted veterinarian for any illness your pet has as there are a number of underlying conditions that can cause illness. Unfortunately, as you did not get in touch with us and an investigation was not conducted with any conclusion, it can not stated that Naturo was the cause of illness. We would strongly urge a professional medical opinion to substantiate any medical claims that are being made publicly. Naturo is made from 100% natural ingredients in consultation with nutritionists, we would never create a product that would cause any harm to our four legged friends - we love them too much! We hope you find the cause of your pet's illness and find a solution to it. Kindly, Lauren
My dog loved the first tin,now he wont touch it at all.
The tinned grain free dog food is enjoyed by my dog but unfortunately, the company still hasn't fixed the problem of not being able to purchase their items online which is why I'm giving them 3 stars. So instead, you have to keep ringing them up to purchase their items sold online. This has been like this for well over a year and I would be very grateful if they could fix this known problem.
Naturo Natural Pet Food is rated 4.89 based on 6,206 reviews