Naturo Pet Products Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Naturo Pet Products

Tell us how Naturo Pet Products made you happy

"Benji is averyfussy eater and sensitive tummy so tried him with this food and he loves it doesn’t leave any......so will be ordering again ........the only down side was there wasn’t much information when it was getting delivered"
"Quality food at a good price My dog loves it Quick delivery"
"could not see myself buying any other dog food that Naturo dog loves it and quick easy ordering and delivery makes it a perfect match."
"Great product, well packaged, fresh and appealing. The dogs just love it. And they like the variety too."
"Our two Greyhounds really enjoy their Naturo meals, which has a good quality dry biscuit added to it. One of our dogs, who has been fed on the Natoro meal for a few months now is no longer a picky eater and really looks a picture of health. Our newly acquired dog is a rescue racer who need to regain condition and weight and the Naturo and biscuit diet is helping her to make a noticeable difference within the first month of having her."
"Excellent dog food products with consistent good quality"
"Excellent Customer Service"
"Excellent dog food. No nasty smells and dog gobbles it down."
"Great service"
"Great food and value for money my fur boys love it especially the grain free Chicken"
"Molly loves Naturo treats, especially the brownies. Unfortunately they seem to have stopped selling them at Asda Cardiff. I also haven’t been able to find them anywhere else."
"Dog enjoys the food and finds it very satisfying"
"Very good products and excellent delivery service."
"Great service at a good price. Had a problem with my 2nd order which was quickly rectified. Thank you"
"My dog loves Naturo. She is on the light wet food so I have to order from the website as they don't sell it locally. It's the only natural cooked dog food I have found that's less than 5% fat Great service and product. Just wish they did more than just one choice in the light range!"
"Good quality ingredients"
"The Naturo Grain and Gluten Free dog food is perfect for our little Border Terrier Mazey. She used to be sick on a regular basis but since putting her on Naturo she has been the healthy bouncy Terrier she should be. After ordering online the food arrives promptly and we'll packed. Thanks."
"Fantastic service as always, so quick at delivering so I know I can rely on my order being delivered before I run out of food even if I have left it to the last minute! 😬"
"Just received my second order; am thrilled, again, how quickly I received it and how well-packed it was. I have received deliveries from other places where the contents were leaked out all over the box! And, of course, my dogs LOVE the food. One of them has stomach issues and needs the grain-free food, but I feed it to my other dog, as well, because it is so healthy and balanced. They love the variety of flavours, which are not easy to find in grain-free options. Will continue to order every month!"
"I really like this food and my dogs enjoy it but I find that tins are always damaged on delivery, not just the ones on the outer edge of the trays but every single tin arrives with dents which can impact on the integrity of the product. I have had to throw contents away due to perished seals in the past which is not only wasteful but needless - more care needs to be taken in production and dispatch. :("
Naturo Pet Products is rated 4.85 based on 1,309 reviews