Naturo Pet Products Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Naturo Pet Products

Tell us how Naturo Pet Products made you happy

"Excellent food, the Pug loves the grain free, easy website to navigate and great fast delivery."
"Great service and quality items. Both my dogs love the food and it has helped alleviate some of the tummy problems encountered by one."
"Deliveries are always quick. There is a great selection, my dogs love their food, are healthy, bright eyed and shiny coats."
"Both my dogs love Naturo. Ordering direct is easy and delivery arrived as arranged. No complaints, will definitely order again. Very good service."
"Fab dog food ! Fab service ! Thank you"
"The product is great but delivery is a real issue. I placed a large order as we were going away but only received half of my order plus someone else's order. I contacted the company who were very slow to respond. I had to keep chasing it up myself. Finally told my order would definitely be delivered yesterday. It has not arrived and my email was bounced back with an out of office reply. It is now nearly two weeks since ordering and I only have half of my order."
"This is about the only dog food that my incredibly fussy spaniel will eat!"
"Good service and price and quite well packaged."
"We have not received anything yet."
"Great quality, my dog loves these products."
"The grain free and wet foods are amazing my dogs devour them instantly, they love them."
"Fantastic products! My two shih tzu’s love the food and it’s really helped with their skin and hair quality. Easy to order and Fabulously quick delivery. Thank you."
"Very disappointed with the service I got, my order looked like it was in DPD depot but it wasn't, it was a mistake in Naturo side. Got an applogy after 3 phone calls and two emails. Order on the 27 just being delivered today."
"No problem with food just who ever puts the labels on . I have sent you emails with photo of labels as my last 2 delivery went astray for a day or 2"
"This is the first time I have ordered direct from the company. Online ordering was easy, ordered Sunday night and my order arrived Wednesday 5 pm. Brilliant service, will definitely use again."
"Excellent gluten and grain free products for my Lurcher. Would recommend."
"Great products and customer service. Had a issue with the delivery company which was dealt with by Naturo quickly and professionally. Would highly recommend."
"Highly recommended. Very easy to buy from. Always helpful."
"Have used naturo products for a long time now, my dogs love it & it is a high quality dog food. Customer service is second to none, excellent , if I could give this company 10 stars I would. Thank you"
"My cat is thriving on the Naturo wet food, having been quite ill when she came to me in March. Her coat is shiny and she is very affectionate and playful. Favourites: turkey, chicken & salmon. The little containers, although plastic, are accepted by my recycling team."
Naturo Pet Products is rated 4.86 based on 923 reviews