Naturo Pet Products Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Naturo Pet Products

How would you rate Naturo Pet Products ?

"My cats LOVE this food, its great!"
"Lovely food for a dog with a super sensitive stomach-we buy it in Sainsburys but they don't have much stock. Decided to order online-good service except that the tape on the box had come away and the box was open when left on my doorstep. Will order food again though."
Hello - Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Do let us know directly via our website if your order arrives opened again, we'll chase it up with the couriers >> https://www.naturopetfoods.com/contact

Thanks again, Naturo :)
"Very happy fast prompt service"
"My pooch is such a fussy eater it's brilliant to at last find something she will eat, I look forward to some new flavours"
"I find this dog food an extremely good recipe and my cog loves it. Would highly recommend this product."
"QUALITY FOOD BOTH DOGS LOVE ALL THREE OPTIONS.FREEPHONE TEL NO TOO ORDER+FREE DELIVERY OVER £30.00. GREAT SERVICE.WILL USE AGAIN."
"My girls love this food. Love the grain free and gravy options."
"Great quality"
"Our dog won’t eat anything else!"
"Excellent dog food. Our 10 month old cockapoo loves it and licks the bowl clean. I will definitely continue with adult food at a year old."
"Was recommended by my son, and must say was very impressed with whole service from registering to delivery went extremely smoothly will definitely be using again, thank you"
"BOTH OUR DOGS HAVE MEDICAL ISSUES WHICH GRAIN+GLUTEN FREE FOODS HAVE SOLVED OVER THE YEARS+SO NO NEED FOR MEDICATIONS . MY BIG LAD HAS COLITIS+SMALL LADY SUFFERS WITH ACID. THEY HAVE TRIED ALL 3 VARIETIES+DEVOUR THEM ALL . I ONLY FEED MY DOGS QUALITY FOOD. FREE PHONE ORDER LINE+DELIVERY A BONUS."
"Excellent products and service"
"This is the second time I have bought Naturo dog food, the delivery is quick and my dog loves the meat and fish varieties."
"Thanks so much for developing healthy cat foods.. Our cat is very very picky with food and only eats 1 type of cat food. She doesn't like any other cat foods. She now is very sick with cancer, and barely eats anything. However, I offered her your Natur Tuna cat food, and she loves it, which is a huge exception, as she doesn't usually eat other cat foods. It's great to give her good quality food, esp now that she is very sick! Many thanks."
"Great products and great service"
"So my boys are fussy eaters and are now quite elderly. I’ve given a 4 only because my delivery was a little longer than expected. The product however - grain free is great. My boys throughly enjoy. It’s pretty good for their sensitive tummies. I’d recommend this product. Will be ordering direct from now as can guarantee variety. Supermarkets still don’t have all flavour."
"Really good quality food. Unlike other wet dog foods, Naturo smells nice & smells of what it's meant to be. Even the Grain Free version which has potato in it, not rice, is a good texture, not sloppy & very wet like some other Grain Free dog foods. Also Naturo Pet Products customer service is excellent. Very efficient, quick & very helpful & polite."
"I bought the multipacks great value and delivered quickly will definitely buy from naturo pet products again and will definitely recommend them"
"Fantastic product. Have a very fussy Jack Russell. She loves it will definitely be buying regularly."
Naturo Pet Products is rated 4.86 based on 680 reviews