Naturo Pet Products Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Naturo Pet Products

How would you rate Naturo Pet Products?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have just put my dogs onto Naturo and they absolutely love it. I live in a rural part of North Wales and can only get the product from Wilko's and then i have no choice, as they only stock one flavour. So ordering from the actual 'farm' was fantastic, they love the Salmon one and i truly had a fantastic service. It is 20p more per 'pack' than Wilko's though?"
"With 2 fussy (spoilt) dogs i have struggled to find food they will both eat, Naturo wet food is keeping them bothappy. 2nd time ordering online so i get the flavours they like. Very happy with the service too."
"Number one - this contains good products with no artificial nasties. It smells delicious and my dogs love it, plus no upset tummies whilst swapping them over to Naturo. The trays are easy to open and easy to rinse out, much easier than cans. There are a few flavours for them to try, which I always think is a good thing. Who wants to eat the same food every single day, plus they get a variety of different nutrients? Ordering was easy and delivery swift."
"My dog loves the food, but doesn't seem to like the salmon or turkey flavours, so I buy only the chicken & lamb or lamb & rice. But I will try the other ones after a while."
Sharron Quaile
Verified Buyer
"Quality & nutricious food in ideal packaging for Shih Tzus. Both my dogs love the new grain free cans in herb gravy. Speedy delivery in strong box."
Elaine Smith
Verified Buyer
"My dogs love naturo dog food & they've never looked better. I buy products on line & the service is fantastic & very helpful. I would highly recommend this product & the company"
"Makes my dogs happy"
Aniela Radwanska
Verified Buyer
"Its the only food that my dog tolerate, very good ingredients and very good quality. Before I found your product i used to cook for my dog which started to be hard because ist a big german Shepard. So thank you."
"very good customer service"
"Great products.Enjoyed by my 🐶 dog"
"My Westie is highly delighted that her favourite food has arrived and really enjoying meal times again. I am delighted also because I know she is getting wholesome and tasty food again. Our Tesco stopped doing the flavour she always ate (after enjoying it for a time) now we have peace òf mind knowing where its made and can get it from. Sophie from a puppy has been very finicky and it was truly encouring ti see her really enjoying her food.....thank you very much Naturo suppliers...keep up the good work !! Pat Lacey and Sophie X"
Anne Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"My dog loves anything fishy but it is difficult to find fishy food in supermarkets. He love the salmon rice & veg one so order them direct. Excellent speedy service"
"Excellent product. Its the only senior product which seems to suit my 14 year old dog."
"Your products make me happy because my dog enjoys flavour and textures of your treats happy dog happy owner"
"We have changed both of our dogs over to Naturo after trying from Tesco. They love it and are thriving on the grain free varieties."
"Really good quality & palatable dog food at a good price. Up to now my dog was a poor eater & naturally slight. I've tried to switch brands but keep to high quality with in a budget. We are a multi-pet household. His appetite has really improved with this dog food & his coat has a lovely sheen so I worry less & it's great to see him enjoy his food. Bulk buying online was easy , cost effective & delivery was really fast."
"My dog eats the duck wet food, she is very particular and wouldn't eat other brands but loves this!"
"Very good, my dogs love the gravy!"
Margaret Bramwell
Verified Buyer
"It is a good balanced diet, and has helped to keep our Bassett Hounds weight under control, for which we are very pleased to have been recommended by your team to, the Light 40%."
"I ordered the light and senior on the advice of my vet as stores are not consistent with the product your service was very good."
Naturo Pet Products is rated 4.86 based on 336 reviews