Naturo Pet Products Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Naturo Pet Products

How would you rate Naturo Pet Products?

"Our dog Molly suffers from allergies and on medication. We tried your dog food and found she is greatly improved and clears her bowl. Buying direct from you makes it easier and your service is excellent. Easy ordering,free postage and very quick delivery. We could not get a better service. Thank you."
Posted 1 hour ago
"My dog loves this food and with the quality ingredients I am very happy to feed him this.I've just bought the duck canned food for him to try as he loves the chicken and Turkey varieties."
"I found naturo products by accident in our local wilkos and so pleased I did. I now feed my dogs the grain free gluten free tins and they are loving feed time now. Their coats are looking great and they seem to be thriving. Very happy with this product."
"My dog is happy eating Naturo"
"Ingredients will for dog My dog live Naruto. Dog look, coat & energy."
"I like the convenience of online ordering and delivery. The quality of dog food is excellent."
"Good quality and so tasty Naturo has revived my very old dog's appetite."
Tracey McEntee
Verified Buyer
"My dog loves the liver brownies and likes the liver and cranberry biscotti!"
"my boxer dog has a very sensitive stomach and naturo is perfect for him,so glad we found your product."
"there's never a scrap left in my dogs' dishes , all 5 of them loves Naturo products"
Sarah Jones
Verified Buyer
"Low fat and fussy eater dog loves them"
Ian Walchester
Verified Buyer
"Products are excellent. Arrived on time. Customer service and after sales are wonderful"
"Great food and great delivery. My dogs love it and great for one of them has a sensitive stomach"
"My dog loves it 😁"
Wendy Chamberlain
Verified Buyer
"the dogs love it its very good value for money there's no waste."
"Our boy loves Naturo food. However we have found it a pain with deliveries and customer services team"
Hello - Thanks for leaving a review. Sorry to hear you had bother with deliveries and our customer service team. If you'd like to contact us directly via our contact form on the website, we will happily look into this for you.

Kind regards
"I have been buying Naturo for my dogs for about 3.5 years, my dogs love it!"
"My border collie has been fed on Naturo Salmon and veg for 2 years now as she developed a delicate stomach. No more upsets, beautiful coat and still full of life at 10 years old. Would recommend this product."
Ruth Boyce
Verified Buyer
"I wanted to change my two terriers from Raw Food to a cooked but healthy option as they were becoming very fussy. After checking the ingredients and vitamin and mineral content of several brands I settled with Naturo, Grain 400g trays and haven't looked back. They can't wait for mealtimes and it's devoured in minutes. I find I can control the amount easily to control their weight and they are fit and healthy. What more could you ask for!."
SUSAN SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Swift, professional delivery. Only disappointment, is that now there’s only 8 in a box not 10, as I live in Republic of Ireland, my preference would be to have more in a box & I would be happy to pay more."
Naturo Pet Products is rated 4.85 based on 471 reviews