Naturo Pet Products Reviews

Naturo Pet Products 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Dave Mincher
Naturo Pet Products 5 star review on 10th January 2021
sandra maxwell
Great dog food and fast delivery thank you xx
Our dog stopped eating and we tried lots of different food but no joy! This is the only food we have found that he will eat so great product, he's not quite as keen on the grain free ones so we stick to the normal
Superb purchase as usual. Delivery very quick.
Excellent quality and it agrees with our greyhounds sensitive stomach. No comparison to cheap tinned dog food from the supermarket. You get what you pay for.
The wet food looks delicious, big meaty chunks and either a lovely thick gravy or a substantial jelly. It’s early days for our Lhasa Apso puppy but she has been tucking into it, which is a miracle as she is a very fussy eater.
Such great customer service! I placed an order on Sunday night and it was delivered on Tuesday morning for free 👌
Excellant service and delivery. I have a Boerboel and she is fussy with food. Tried her on grain free food initially bought from the supermarket and now purchase online. Delivered within days
really happy with the wet food my dog loves it thank you
Our dog loves naturo food, especially the salmon. Excellent quality dog food with quick delivery.
Quick delivery and great customer service (and the dog loves the food)
My pets love there new food, at the moment there's no wastage and there bowls are clean,they have both become fussy eaters , great food
Best food for our Lottie, ever. She suffered a lot when she was young with various gastro intestinal problems. We moved to Naturo and never looked back. I recommend it to all my family and friends.
Great dog food and excellent service.
I really love Naturo dog food for my dog. And so does she. I want to give her the best to keep her in tip top condition to ensure she has a long and healthy life and I sense that lots of love goes into producing this food. My dog seems to have a sensitive digestion so the grain free chicken or the salmon dishes are perfect for her. I also use the chicken kibble to add a bit of crunch. I've recently started buying it direct online as I sometimes struggle to get it in quantity at the supermarket and the service has been very efficient. I'm really happy with it. I won't bother buying from a supermarket in future, I'll ll just buy direct as it works well.
Naturo Pet Products 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Food is good, my dog enjoys it. However, I have dropped stars for packing, HUGE box fir the amount I ordered. Expensive carriage charge to others I’ve found.
Fast delivery by courier. Great quality products that my dogs love. Cans are more convenient to recycle and easier to clean out. My dog's go crazy the second they hear the ring pull pop.
My dog loves them? So I have stocked up for him
Having recently tried two varieties from your chefs selection try range I can say both my dog & myself are impressed. The food is of an excellent quality & my girl loves it. We'll certainly be buying more.
Fantastic product for our Golden Doodle who is fussy about food and has a sensitive tummy so needs grain free. She loves her Naturo.
Great food, the dogs absolutely love it. The service is excellent and deliveries are quick which makes a big difference. Highly recommended.
Naturo Pet Products is rated 4.89 based on 5,330 reviews