Naturo Natural Pet Food Reviews

of reviewers recommend Naturo Natural Pet Food
Read Naturo Natural Pet Food Reviews
My dog, Dylan, ( age 11) loves the food. Great that you have developed more options with the 'Senior' range. My order arrived within 48 hours- great service. Thanks
Good quality food at a decent price with swift and reliable delivery
Prompt service ordered on Friday arrived on Sunday. Good quality product which my dog loves. Would like to see some of the new flavours added to the multi packs or the ability to order single tins for my dog to try. Overall very happy and will order again.
Ordered 6 boxes of Salmon Naturo which was delivered on 4th Feb 2021; stored these in our cupboard and having noticed an unpleasant smell over the past 24 hours, I was shocked and appalled to find 2 of the 6 boxes had opened foil lids leaving leaking salmon packs, resulting in mould throughout those 2 boxes. I've emailed your enquiries team with my complaint and photos showing the disgraceful state of this food packaging.
Hi Tash, We are so sorry your Naturo product has arrived damaged, I can see you have contacted us directly regarding this and we have begun an investigation into this matter. Once this investigation has been completed, we will contact yourself via email to update you on the outcome. Many Thanks
Very good quality dog food Smells good enough to eat :) Disappointed with delivery as packages were bashed and tins dented.
Hi dogs like it and eat it all up I like the ingredients and also easy to serve Have ordered on line and I would like to sign up to regular deliveries but couldn’t find the option
My dogs absolutely love the grain free variety and look forward to meal times now. Their coats are healthy and shiny. Delovery is fast too!
My two chows love the new flavours but unfortunately as I thought they are sensitive to chicken and have started biting themselves and making their tails bleed. I would love you to do more of those flavours but without chicken in but I know it’s a big ask. I have avoided giving them chicken for ages but I thought I would give it another go with the new flavours only having a small amount of chicken in. A lot of chows are sensitive to chicken. Your food is great quality though and my dogs love it.
My puppy loves this cannot buy locally so bought direct from Ireland so worth it
A high quality product at an exceptionally great price! I’m a loyal fan and customer xx
Naturo Natural Pet Food 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Our labrador, Biboo, is the centre of our lives. She is now 11 years old and we have been giving her Naturo for 5 or 6 years because it seems to contain all the nutrients required to keep a dog healthy. Since Biboo is now ageing we recently switched to Naturo senior hoping that this will enable her to reach a healthy old age. So far, we are delighted to see that Biboo is responding well to this food and is still bright-eyed and full of energy.
Naturo Natural Pet Food 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Delivery was prompt. However, after I opened one pack, there was a problem. So I emailed Naturo pet food and they replied in less than 15 minutes! The customer service was brilliant, with Michelle being very helpful and understanding. The matter was solved within minutes. The other two packs were in perfect condition and my cat loves the food!
My pet got really sick on these so unfortunately I won’t be using them anymore
Hi Zena, Very sorry to hear your four legged friend was feeling unwell. We would strongly recommend you consult with your trusted veterinarian for any illness your pet has as there are a number of underlying conditions that can cause illness. Unfortunately, as you did not get in touch with us and an investigation was not conducted with any conclusion, it can not stated that Naturo was the cause of illness. We would strongly urge a professional medical opinion to substantiate any medical claims that are being made publicly. Naturo is made from 100% natural ingredients in consultation with nutritionists, we would never create a product that would cause any harm to our four legged friends - we love them too much! We hope you find the cause of your pet's illness and find a solution to it. Kindly, Lauren
My German Shepherd has a delicate stomach. I tried the food the vet suggested to no avail, but since changing his diet to Naturo tin dog food his digestion has greatly improved. The service provided by Naturo is exceptional. A superb company to do business with.
Excellent Product For Senior Doggles
Top quality food ..delivered quickly despite current difficult situation . The slight problem that I had with a couple of damaged packets has been quickly and efficiently dealt with . No hesitation in recommending Naturo food and the service they provide . My eleven year old golden retriever loves it !
Excellent products, excellent service. Thank you.
Darcy loves them!
Great quality, price, service which I cannot fault so without a doubt I will be back for my dogs favourite meat. It must be others favourite too as it seems so popular, our local Sainsbury's never seems to have enough on the shelves! So Thank you very much .
So impressed with all the 'grain free' Naturo products. We alternate our two dachshunds between the tins and the trays and not a solitary morsel is ever left. They absolutely love all the flavours and the price is a bit 'tasty', too. Ordering online is simple and delivery was very good, even in these difficult times, so thank you very much Naturo and we will be ordering again in the near future.
Naturo Natural Pet Food is rated 4.90 based on 6,003 reviews