Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

My dog loves these. obviously very tasty for him and it takes him a while to get down them too so that's a good thing!
Love the variety the shop offers, most treats being natural. Will shop again.
Service as you would want product good and well packed.
Quick delivery, just wish they would use less packaging, the food I purchase is stored at shelf temperature and yet they insist on sending it in 2 polystyrene fresh food boxes that I then have to dispose of, I therefore end up with more packaging than product. Maybe take note.
Great service, super fast delivery. Great quality products at great prices.
Love it and happy to support a business like that! From the curated quality products (including food and treats that my dog devours), to simple eco-friendly packaging and quick delivery- can't recommend enough.
Really pleased with how this company is so efficient.
Excellent service and delivery.
Ordered it and arrived quick.
Went down a treat with my two cockapoo’s, will definitely buy again
Speedy service and delivery. Fishskin cubes are a natural healthy treat for my Jack Russell terrier.
Prompt delivery, and smell-less packaging....very important with a Rottie and two huge lurchers !!!
They have been having the cubes, since before christmas...brought the wonky bag just to see what they are like...take them a little longer to chew...(10 seconds rather than 2) which makes me feel they are getting more dental hygiene...???😃
Mine dance for these, treats have gone out of the window. All mine want are these. I keep them in mason jars and the dogs race in for them. I will try and get a film. ....
Great Products and Great Prices. Cant recomend them enough.
Absolutely fabulous service and my 3 beagles definitely agree!!
Great seller, great product.
Lovely products that make me feel I'm giving really good quality treats to my dog.
Have been shopping with the natural cornish pet online for a while now , been very happy with the service . Always great products and fast delivery
Great item my pup really loves her fish treats especially the fish fingers
Delivery took long then expected but that might be due to COVID like everything else these days will be ordering again
Great purchase and quick delivery
Well, my little dog certainly loves these chews. He is a 10 month old bundle of absolute energy. Gnawing at one of these is the only thing (other than being asleep) that keeps him still for longer than 10 seconds.
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.83 based on 301 reviews