Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

My boy loves them very good value for money and healthy so win’win👌🏻
Natural Cornish Pet 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Very easy site and quick delivery.
Always brilliant service and great products !
Extremely pleased with the Sprat's, order was quick, Sprat's are excellent as treat's and topper on their food!
Love them! Reassuring experience without being over priced. Natural in the name and in the product. My two go mad for all their treats.
Great Service from start to finish. Easy to order and delivered next day
Great service as always.
Good quality stuff and fast delivery.
My dog loves the vegetable chews. I open the box and let her choose which one she wants.
Received a box of vegetable chews, all our dogs loved them, only problem they didn’t last long as we expected, but they were happy.
Natural Cornish Pet is brilliant, every order I buy is sent quickly and never a problem.
Great prices and packaging.
Fantastic products, fast delivery
Really easy to use the website, could find exactly what I wanted. The layout and design is great. Fast delivery well packed. If the shop was closer I would be in there all the time.
Absolutely fantastic company, so helpful and delivery is great and quick
Ordered these a few times now and my 15 month labradoodle loves them. He plays with for a bit then devours it. He Loves the flavours and loves the shape.
A gift for a friend with a rescue lurcher, like the cover! Lovely book with some emotional entries and some poems not known to her. Really pleased.
Great service and my dog loved them
My old staffy absolutely loves the chicken feet, pork snouts and ears. She will sit and protest every evening for her treat. Best quality, weve found and always delivered quickly and well packaged in fully recyclable packaging with no problems in over a year of using Natural Cornish Pet we love them!
Fast and efficient service with quality products!
A great place to get healthy tasty treats for your dog without all the grain and rubbish raw hide foods offered elsewhere. :)
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.86 based on 909 reviews