Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

My boy loves them very good value for money and healthy so win’win👌🏻
Natural Cornish Pet 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Excellent service, prompt and if any problems these are dealt with quickly. Highly recommended.
Excellent product and great delivery times . Many thanks
Addressed a concern about delivery promptly, my fault shouldn't have chosen RM 2nd class. The product was recommended and not disappointed. We will buy again.
My rescue greyhound Dennis loves the luxury liver brownie treats and I am happy that they are made from natural ingredients. I think they are very good value for their cost. Always very prompt delivery.
My dog loves all his food from Natural Cornish Pet, great customer service too!
Good communication, great packaging.
Poppy and Buster just love their fish treats. Thank you so much 🌟
Natural Cornish Pet 5 star review on 25th September 2021
Speedy delivery, lovely fresh looking product. Dog was delighted!
First time our wee dog had tried these and he loves them. Thankyou
First class company to deal with. My guys love the fish fingers & squares.
Great products..my fur babies love everything I ordered.. quick delivery..smooth transaction..will order again.
My Pooch has the raw mince portions of dog food from Natural Cornish Pet. She has a sensitive tummy but since she has been on this food regime she is so much better. It’s convenient and easy to use, she loves it and looks well, you wouldn’t think she is nearly 11 years old. Highly recommend.
Bought some dried sprats. They arrived promptly and the quality was excellent.
Loving the products, I have a three year old Dalmatian and these natural products have really helped with his skin complainants .
Air dried sprats arrived within 3 days. When I opened they are fresh. Dogs love them :D
fab you one of my sisters Border Collies b/day pressies he will love it has all the rest of the collection
Great service.
My dog loves these they are gone in seconds but because they are a natural product and not overly large in size they are a healthy treat.
Great range of products, easy to order, quick to arrive
My dog Pebbles loves all the flavours and treats from Cornish Pet especially the crocodiles and packets of meat sticks and I can be assured that everything is good for her. I would recommend them to all dog owners!
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.85 based on 793 reviews