Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

Great products. Helpful.
Very polite and helpful
My first order got lost in the post and never received. Ordered again and the order was received on time. Wonderful choice of natural goodies for dogs.
The dog loves them.
Happy with service and choice of different flavours and my wee pup loves them however find them to be rather small (she is supervised anyways so not w major issue)
Really good training treat
Delicious smell, unfortunately my doggie is 13 and the cubes are too hard for her to chew.
My three Newfoundland’s love the fish fingers and are always looking for their treat. I did find the last order had rather a lot of small bits in this time.
My dog loved them ... but they are very expensive :-(
Both my cocker spaniels love them, and delivery was very good
Love the variety the shop offers, most treats being natural. Will shop again.
Quick delivery, just wish they would use less packaging, the food I purchase is stored at shelf temperature and yet they insist on sending it in 2 polystyrene fresh food boxes that I then have to dispose of, I therefore end up with more packaging than product. Maybe take note.
Ben our young Labrador loves these tasty fishy treats, wouldn’t give him anything else.
The small one was too dumpy for out Jackapoo to hold and chew needed to be longer and thinner ,otherwise the quality is fantastic
Really great service, quick delivery! My dog has very sensitive skin and stomach so these treats are perfect. She's only been eating them for one week but so far so good!
Was surprised how small box was when my order arrived, think I was expecting bag of freeze dried venison treats to be bigger!! Yak chews looked good tho and both my dogs love them.
Customer service response to emails was excellent. It seems the orders come in on a Wednesday and are then shipped out so if you order on a Tuesday night / Wednesday you will wait a week or so for delivery
Items arrived ok. Had to telephone and found them very helpful
Great choice and excellent service
Took a while to come but that is probably to do with the pandemic, a lot of local post has been delayed by this recently. Arrived safely and in good order.
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.82 based on 449 reviews