Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

Dog loved them. Not as scented as I thought (bonus!). Will certainly be ordering more.
Posted 22 minutes ago
My 2 boys and little girl loved these, the trouble is when you have 3 big dogs, they don't last long, will definitely be ordering more
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service and high quality products
Have tried the 2kg bag and the dogs love it I will be buying the 15 kg bag when our other dog food has been used fast delivery well packaged
Great items my dog love them . Good value for money with quick delivery.
Excellent product my dogs love these and they make a healthy treat.
Good service, speedy delivery and well packaged.
Stock some lovely items!
Good company to deal with
Great customer service. Everything arrives nicely packaged and quickly.
Good range of products, and great service. Thank you!
My dog loves these and he can be quite fussy especially when I try to get him to eat healthy snacks!
Great products, friendly staff and quick delivery.
Very good service and natural products
My dog loves them
My dogs love the treats..They can smell them through the box and get very excited. Can you please supply more treats for large dogs.
Brilliant my 4 month old puppy absolutely loved them he couldn’t get enough! Really quick delivery too thank you!
Very happy with the goats ears - my dog loves them!
Poppy just loves the fish bites
First time using Natural Cornish Pet and I'm happy I found them. Lovely products at reasonable prices and arrived promptly and well packed.
Great company to deal with, I will definitely do business again. I got the dried Sprats for my 3 dogs. The Sprats are good quality individual freeze dried, not in bits like some other companies I have dealt with. I reccomend this company and give it 5 well deserved stars.
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.83 based on 446 reviews