MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
I was wanting some repairs to my roof and had 2 private quotes, both of which I thought too expensive so contacted mylicaltoolbox and received much better quote within 24 hours and the work was carried out promptly and professionally
excellent response
Excellent service
First time i used this very pleased with the person you put me in touch with.
Harry and Clifford done an excellent job for me and I shall be using him again in the future. Clean, skilled and a proper man of his word I could not praise the work they done enough as well as being gentlemen Many thanks Harry and Clifford.
Did a very good job cleaned up after the work was done,
I used James from JB lOCKS to replace a lock and adjust the fittings on my conservatory doors. He responded to myrequest for a quotation literally within a minute o it being posted, was delayed in coming to do the job, but kept me informed at all times. He was quick, efficient and provided an excellent value-for-money service. I would not hesitate to use JB Locks again.
Great site to use, I will highly recommend this site.
Dxc rdf gggx
Was phoned within an hr of the advert going live. Came next day, was very professional and tidy, was charged a good rate. I recommend.
Excellent service and a job well done
Needed an electrician to put me a new fuse box in my house. Put it on my local toolbox. Co and within 15 minutes had 2 giving quotes. Used one and will be using it again.
Would recommend highly.
Very quick response and excellent tradesman
Excellent, and fast, service, thank you.
Patrick was the perfect workman. Came to see me to discuss the work, gave a very reasonable quote which I accepted. Arrived on time to do the work and just got on with it!! No grumbles at all, would employ him again any time.
Phyllis
Thomas and John were very good at what they do very quick and efficient and friendly but although we agreed on a price I thought it was a bit over priced as the work only took an hour but would use them again
Excellent job all professionally done
excellent service
Rely within 10 minutes. Quote accepted . Job completed to a veey high standard.
Very easy and workmanship was excellent
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,859 reviews