MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Hi very good painter @ decorator have recomened him to friends"
"Ben was prompt/profesional & did a tidy job."
"No issues, system worked well, would have liked a few more responses for quotes but quite happy with our chosen contractor and with the results"
"The locksmith was prompt, his quote was reasonable and his workmanship excellent"
"Very useful for getting quotes by seeing and talking to the tradesmen before placing orders also very good leads and tradesmen."
"Hi- thanks for the email. To let you know I was very pleased with both Alan and his work. He worked hard and got both jobs done within the timeframe he specified. Pleased with what he built for me, would use him agian. Regards Sue"
"Easy to use, quick response, but only one who could do the job as quickly as I wanted. Job completed very successfully."
"Good easy service"
"Was amazed at the service and its efficiency. Very pleased with the job being done. Would recommend MyLocalToolBox to family and friends. Only snag was I only had one person call me so could not compare any rates. However, pleased with Dave and his team for the removable of my goods"
"Excellent result"
"I found Chipchase joiners to be very professional and their work was to a high standard,I would certainly recommend them to anyone."
"Job done, reasonable price"
"you responded very quickly, all polite and good service"
"Excellent job and a very pleasant man."
"Had a satisfactory reply very quickly"
"I have already posted my opinion to you."
"Work was completed well, and another job was added. This was also satisfactory, yet the fact that a guarantee was promised and not yet received after work has been done leaves us surprised. Hopefully this will be done soon,"
"It was very helpful to find out details of all local electricians in my area."
"Very prompt response. My job was completed swiftly and I was happy with the result"
"Bigger companies are so much more expensive than smaller ones on here just normal working people"
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,353 reviews