My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Courier, Own Driver
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

Tell us how My Baker made you happy
Beautiful and delicious. Got it on time.
This is the second cake I have ordered. Both were for very special occasions. I was impressed on both quality flavour and design on both occasions. I would highly recommend your company to all my family and friends. Thank you for making my special events spectacular.
Amazing service, really easy to order, I had a phone call the day before and cake arrived by courier at 7pm on a Saturday night so it would be as fresh as possible. The cake was beautiful and looked even better than the website pic. I’ll be using them again. Highly recommend.
Fantastic cake exactly what we needed
Received exactly what I had asked for. Fast and Efficient service and delivery. L
Customer service was outstanding and cake was beautiful!
I’ve used my baker several times now for private catering and personal celebrations. The cakes are always fantastic, communication/payment fast and delivery on time
Great service, great value and the cake was the best ever!
Great cake at a great price! Great service too!
Cake was delicious, only can recommend this company. Thank you again Noreen
The cake arrived early on Sunday morning and was absolutely beautiful to look at. More importantly, it was absolutely delicious! So easy to order and having it delivered was ideal.
Cake was moist and yummy. Definitely recommend it.
The service was excellent. The cake arrived, but was not as advertised.
amazing cake and. such an easy process!
Cake weighed a lot but was stunning. Delicious. Cupcakes were lovely and moist but buttercream frosting was too buttery.
Cake weighed a lot, but was stunning. Loved it. Cupcakes were moist and lovely, but frosting was a tad too buttery.
I am really happy with the quality of my ordered cake and the delivery service. Worth the price!
The service and delivery could not be faulted. Amazing service and the most insane cake I’ve ever had. My cake arrived less then 12 hours, that’s what you call service.
Delivery guy was Andre, he delivered it at the right time and even provided instructions on how to decorate. Everything tasted amazing and everyone was very impressed!! I really appreciated keeping me informed about the delivery. Thanks again! ♥️
Worst cupcakes ever. Please avoid ordering cupcakes for delivery in Wimbledon. They were very late and the cupcakes had melted and we had to throw them out. Really bad experience. Not worth the money paid.
My Baker is rated 4.76 based on 151 reviews