My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Own Driver, Courier
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

My Baker 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Maxine Kelly
My Baker 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Tina
Lisa made me the most wonderful vegan disco themed birthday cake! Tastes delicious… even the non vegans were impressed! Highly recommend ✨🖤
My Baker 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Lovely cake, delivered on time.
After much struggle to find a baker at the last moment, My baker delivered. Not only was the delivery on time the cake smelt astonishing. The proof of the pudding? Unbelievable. I have not tasted a cake as good as this and have decided that regardless of it being an occasion it was wort buying a cake from such a great company. Worth the value.
Contact with company excellent, very nice and helpful owner of company. Cake looked good but honestly found it a bit dry - as did my guests when asked. Should have been a lot more rasberry gnash. Found it expensive for what was produced.
My service has been excellent from Mark as he was very friendly and formative, thank you. My cake was moist and delicious but paid extra for two different flavours but we all couldn't taste the salted caramel??
My service has been excellent from Mark as his was very friendly and formative, thank you. My cake was moist and delicious but paid extra for two different flavours but we all couldn't taste the salted caramel??
Amazing service . Beautiful cakes that taste fabulous ! Couldn’t wish for more . Thank you Mark & co Renata
My Baker 5 star review on 30th June 2021
The cake looked lovely & tasted good
Great service. Quick and efficient
Beautifully presented cake. The taste was amazing! Soft light and spongy. Just perfect Thank ypu MyBaker xx
Very good, beautiful cake, wonderful service.
Absolutely delicious cake at a great price & speedy delivery. Fantastic!! Will definitely use again:)
Had the best experience ever! My Baker came to my rescue when all doors were closed. They not only provided quick responses but ensured to meet all my specifications at a reasonable price and at such short notice. The entire team are extremely friendly from start to end and created a real personalised experience for me. I got a cake which turned out even better than the pic I shared. It left everyone in awe and was the center of attention. Truly made my mother's day special! Thankyou My Baker! Highly recommended!
Absolutely delicious!
Cake was delicious. Nuff said.
Super useful and helpful, I ordered this from America for my boyfriend in the UK. Easy to buy, and he loved the cake! I couldn't have been happier.
Hi, Your service was great !!! The delivery time and your team are very much thank you for that. The cake was good too, but we think if you make your cake mellow it will be better. Because we find it a bit hard even when we wait 3/4 hours after delivery before eating. Thank you
It was a gift to someone and the people who tried it LOVED it.
excellent service The cake was so delicious
My Baker is rated 4.70 based on 317 reviews