MY BAKER Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MY BAKER

About MY BAKER: MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

Tell us how MY BAKER made you happy

Max
"Ordered a champagne themed cake for my friend’s birthday - it looked and tasted fantastic! Service was easy to use and flexible when I needed to change things!"
David Barrass
"My request for a specialty cake was fantastic. The cake was delicious, first time where I’ve ordered a cake and there was nothing left over. Brilliant service, definitely recommend."
Session Shrestha
"My husbands birthday cake made by Nina was AMAZING! Just as fun as I wanted. I also loved how all my questions were answered on time by MyBaker team! Very professional! Thank you Nina and MyBaker team! You guys are 5 star!! Cake arrived on time and there was no issues with delivery. I highly recommend them and will be ordering my daughters cake from them soon. :)"
"Brilliant service! My rather unique cake came out absolutely perfectly, the whole process works like a dream, really easy, really friendly & so helpful with everything. More soon for sure! Amy - London"
"Last order was much popular than today's order as we had quite a few left. However, it was on time and had the ingredients on the boxes."
"Excellent work"
"Amazing service.. happy buyer here"
"Excellent service excellent cake exactly what I requested and communication spot on, recommend absolutely!"
"John is an artist! We absolutely loved it! Our friend cannot have dairy and it was great to see her face as she was eating a 'real' chocolate cake. Decoration was also great, with figs and red berries with subtle sparkles. We will repeat for sure!"
"Brilliant service, the cake was amazing"
"Great flavour cake! It was my hubbys first birthday after being a daddy and wanted a father baby theme cake! Everyone enjoyed it and loved the cake!"
"Great, differentiated and personalised experience from start to finish. Thoroughly recommended.?"
"I came across these amazing guys just before my son's 3rd birthday. We had no idea what the theme would be as he loved Minions and Thomas equally and I was running out of time. I ran my problem past Noreen and the drawing that came back was stunning. The actual cake was far more amazing and one I never would have thought of. Everyone I know was talking about the amazing mix of Thomas and Minions almost a year later. They were also amazing at helping my niece with her birthday cake and even made a figurine that looks very close to her :) I am forever grateful for making their birthdays so special with these amazing cakes and can not recommend them enough. They have since made my other niece's cake, my husband's, my sister's and in the process of making my mother's. Thank you so much for making all these parties extra special and thanks for accommodating our crazy requests!"
MY BAKER is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews