My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Own Driver, Courier
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

Tell us how My Baker made you happy
John Naylor
SOPHIA LA PORTA
"Wandile Mashoba"
"Iben Madsen"
Linda McNeill
More Photos & Videos
Lovely cake and amazing customer service.
I was really happy with the LOL dolls themed cake for my daughter's birthday. Not only it looked fantastic, but also tasted delicious. I received exactly what I wanted. Definitely will order again from you.
Great service and a great cake. Ordered it for my wife's birthday, it came exactly on time and was absolutely delicious!
Service was great and cake looked amazing. Actually chocolate cake itself wasn't very moist and flower topper wasn't as big as the photo provided
Ordered chocolate cupcakes (vegan) was very pleased with them and the delivery time. Customer service was amazing very easy to communicate with team member Mark through email regarding changes in my order/ delivery time. Highly recommend
Wonderful company! Nothing was too much trouble. The cake was absolutely amazing!
Very highly recommended.
This is the second time I have ordered the carrott cake from My Baker as it really is unbelievably tasty! Always delivered on time, exceptionally fresh and beautifully finished.
It was Amazing thank you for all the detailed attention on the cake , couldn’t be happier
JUST SUPERB!
Great service, and fabulous cake.
Even being 50 couldn’t detract from this wonderful cake. It looked stylish and tasted delicious. I was especially impressed that I could tweak the top to fit the person and occasion perfectly.
Delivered both promptly and with care. Highly recommended.
My Baker 5 star review on 20th September 2020
My Baker made my best friends birthday cake dreams come true! The cake was as stunning as delicious. Fantastic customer service and fast delivery. Extremely happy, and will be spreading the word of this wonderful bakery.
My Baker 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Great tasting and just as pictures online. Friendly delivery too.
This was my first time ordering from My Baker and I will order again. Delivery was timely and the cake was excellent - well presented and delicious! High praise from my son for whose birthday I ordered the cake. Thank you.
The cake is only good looking.
Dear customer,

I am sorry about your experience. We set a really high standard and most times we have excellent customer satisfaction on cake appearance, taste and service.

Very occasionally though, we don't achieve that. I will send you an email privately to try to make amends.

Kind regards,

Mark, My Baker
Stunning cake and service.thankyou so much.
My wake was delivered super early and on time. Fantastic looking cake that also taste great!
My Baker 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Amazing custom birthday cake within a week of party. Their response time is so quick. Delivery time was perfect. Top quality cake was so impressed. Everyone loved the cake. Will def use them again in future.
This cake was ordered for a friends’ birthday. Delivery was super quick and she said the cake was utterly delicious. Top marks!
My Baker 5 star review on 19th September 2020
I order from my baker in 2019 - they matched my requirements to a local baker. I had a great experience and the cake was fantastic.
This time the ordering and delivery experience was absolutely fine - v easy - but the cake was disappointing. Extremely sugary and dry. We did not enjoy it or eat it all.
Dear customer,

Kind regards,

Mark, My Baker
Very good service, the cake was same as picture and tasted really good all my guests love the cake I recommend
My Baker is rated 4.74 based on 206 reviews