MY BAKER Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend MY BAKER

About MY BAKER: MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

Tell us how MY BAKER made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Parisa Saiedabadi
"Thanks for amazing service. Beautiful cake Amazing look Thanks Naya"
DRAGOS IONUT M.
"A delicious cake just as I ordered, delivered accurately, quality grade note 10. Thank you"
"The ordering process from start to finish was very efficient. The barker I selected was very professional and kept in touch with me to confirm on design and again once cake was dispatched. The cake turned out wunderfully and tasted great too. I will be using My Baker again very soon!"
"Thanks for amazing service. Beautiful cake Amazing look Thanks Naya"
"Had the raspberry drip cake for my 60th.It was amazing.Have now ordered a lemon cake for my daughter's 30th.The cakes are beautifully decorated and delivery was on time.would recommend this service."
"We ordered a massive amount of cupcakes for Pancake Day and the delivery was on time, presentation exceeded our expectations and the items tasted incredible. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice treat!"
"Great service and great cupcakes for a great price."
"One less thing for me to sort out. Make it so easy."
"My cake was really tasty but I was dissappointed because I did not get what I ordered. it was not a bad cake but if the cake was not going to be exactly like the picture that I send I think that I had to be aware of the changes and agreed"
Hi Irina,

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad the cake was really tasty. However, we are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations with the appearance of the cake. We take every feedback seriously and have fed this back to our baker. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you, please email me directly at hello@mybaker.co.

We do hope you give us another chance to wow you.

Thanks,

Yvonne
"This is the second year in a row, Ive gone to My Baker to make my Girlfriends Bday cake. This year was for her 30th and My Baker was amazing. So easy to communicate with, they totally put your mind at ease. Our cake was a fabulous vegan 30 chocolate cake with fruits, and it went down so well, the cake was completely finished within 1 hour of my girlfriend blowing out the candles. Being Vegan made it more appealing however no one noticed it was vegan until I told everyone. Thank you My Baker see you next year!"
"Thaw cake you made for my husbands birthday was excellent every body said how nice it was I will recommend you to friends and family."
"It was amazing service and a fantastic cake!!"
"Worst ever service and quality."
Hi Narasi, sincerest apologies that the cake was not to your satisfaction. On behalf of the MY BAKER team, we do hope that you will give us another chance for your next occasion. Our team will be in touch first thing tomorrow morning to discuss further and ensure you are fairly compensated.
"Pretty cooperative and friendly service with amazing taste and timely delivery"
"Valentines Day Treats were a HIT! Soo pretty and super tasty and came with the correct allergen labels & ingredients. Defo ordering again!"
"I used My Baker for my son’s 2nd birthday. They made him an adorable fire truck cake! It was so cute and he loved the cake. I’ve ordered these kinds of cakes before from other places and I’ve always found that while they look great, they don’t always taste good (the fondant outside is always heavy and the cake tends to be dry). This was not my experience with My Baker! The cake was moist and the frosting creamy. The cake was not only gorgeous on the outside but delicious on the inside. I highly recommend!!!"
"Great service overall - amazing cake and delivery on time. After being disappointed on so many occassions with other cakes bought in the high street and online we were so glad to find mybaker and will definitely use it again."
"This was our second order and we couldn't be more happy! My Baker team is amazing with promt replies, timing, details and delivery. This time I picked Ivan and the cake is more then amazing! My daughter and all our guest's were in awe. Thank you so much and look forward to next order!"
"Fantastic service and the perfect cake made by Lucy from Birmingham. Would highly recommend ‘My Baker’ to anyone looking for something different and tasty at a affordable price!"
"Absolutely loved my cake! Not only did it look amazing it tasted incredible and everyone was raving about it. Such a great service that I would highly recommend."
"The cake was amazing! Enormous - I ordered for 25 and fed at least 35 with more to spare. It looked fantastic - lego batman- brilliant design- my son loved it. Last but not least - delicious and not too sweet so the grown ups enjoyed it too. Great price. V satisfied. Thank you!"
MY BAKER is rated 4.87 based on 54 reviews