MY BAKER Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MY BAKER

About MY BAKER: MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

Tell us how MY BAKER made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Spes
"Better impossible! I ordered the cake from Spain so that my daughter would receive it in London on her birthday which, coincidentally, is a bank holiday. The customer service was really efficient and everything was perfect. My daughter has asked me to do this review because she says the cake is gorgeous and exquisite. So thank you very much."
Natasha
"My cake was so huge i really loved it it actually fed alot of people all till now i still got 6 slices of cake in the fridge my birthday party was amazing thank you so much my Baker for baking my cake xoxo"
"The process was so easy, if I had any concerns I would email them and they would reply so quickly! The baker Barbora did an amazing job it tasted and good as it looked!! She was able to make the cake exactly how I wanted it! Thank you again!"
"Beautiful and delicious Birthday cake for my 30th Birthday. Great experience from ordering to delivery. Will definitely use again."
"Beautiful safari themed cake made, the taste was amazing we had a very fluffy light chocolate sponge with a light buttercream. Delivery was on time and very professional."
"Delicious cake! Delivered on time and looks exactly like the picture I gave them."
"Simply beautiful cake, such a hit with everyone at the party and “awesome” according to a very happy 6 year old"
"They have the best service. I have sent a birthday cake to my boyfriend. The cake was awesome the picture on it was looking so realistic. I reccomend My bakers to everyone ...they delivered the cake on time.Thanks alot for your good service"
"I ordered a Vegan cake through My Baker, and it was absolutely scrumptious! The lady I spoke to was, Noreen. A customer friendly person and was very helpful in sorting out the delivery day and my inquiry. The cake was delicious and beautiful, I have already recommended My Baker to my friends and family. Many thanks, I am a 100% satisfied customer."
Hi Ranji,

Thank you so much for your lovely words. We're really glad we could help and that the vegan cake was a success! We hope should you need cake in the future you'll think of us again.

Kat
"I reside in Texas, and I ordered with MY BAKER for the first time for a friends bday cake; Cake was scrumptious, and the delivery was on the dot of the given time. Will surely have them bake more cakes for ME😇 in future."
Hi Kashmaila,

We're so glad your friends birthday cake was a hit and hope we can source another scrumptious cake again soon for you!

Kat
"Super. Cake came exactly as photographed, delivered on time ("
Hi Akash

Thank you for your kind words - we're so glad you enjoyed your cake!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so glad your daughter was able to enjoy her birthday cake!

Kat
"Excellent platform. Super efficient service, wonderful cake. Highly recommend"
Thank you very much for your kind words, we're really glad we were able to wow you with our platform and cakes!

Kat
"Good customer service, slightly over priced but everything else is great."
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We feel our bakers prices are reflective of the time, ingredients and skill needed to make their wonderful cakes and hope we can continue to wow you should you need cake in the future!

Kat
"Excellant service! would recommend."
Thank you Laura- we hope you think of us should you need cake in the future!

"Great service!"
Thank you from everyone at MY BAKER!
"Dear Team Baker, Yes, we did love your cake and top marks for presentation, gold stars all around. You stuck very close to the original brief and constructed a perfect cake for the occasion. The cake was fantastic and fulfilled all expectations, all was perfection on the day. Both Sarah and I and all our guests loved the chequered pink and white sponge and apricot filling, covered in fondant and the iced arch detailing followed my concept sketch. Needless to say the cake disappeared very quickly! Hopefully someone will provide a photograph in due course and I'll send it on. Please pass on our compliments to Paulina."
Hi Robin and Sarah!

Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for your kind words! We know how much Paulina enjoyed creating the cake for your special day and hope you think of us should you need any sweet treats in the future!

Kat
"Good service! Wonderful birthday cake!"
Thank you Sokkea- we're really glad you enjoyed the birthday cake!

Kat
"Good service! Wonderful birthday cake!"
Thank you very much Sokkea!
"My Baker really were excellent all round. The cake was magnificent and received unanimous glowing praise from all our guests. The cake we wanted wasn't available due to the baker being away but they more than made up for it by providing what was probably an even better cake! The team were responsive, attentive and very friendly. I would highly recommend My Baker to anyone!"
Hi Zak,

Thank you for the kind words and we hope should you need cake again you think of us!

Hi Natasha!

Thanks so much- we're really glad you loved the cake and that everyone got to enjoy a slice!

Kat
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your cake and are looking forward to your next cake!

Kind regards,
Maria
"We were very happy with our decision to use My Baker. We received good service and the cake was absolutely delicious with everyone commenting on just how good it was!"
So happy to hear you enjoyed you cake! Thank you for placing an order with us!
MY BAKER is rated 4.91 based on 80 reviews