My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Own Driver, Courier
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

102 Osier Crescent, Muswell Hill, London

Tell us how My Baker made you happy
I placed an order for a cake for my daughter’s 21st and My Baker were amazing from start to finish, I can’t praise them high enough! The cake itself was the most beautiful vision and tasted absolutely divine!!! Due to COVID and the national lockdown, it wasn’t possible for our family to get together to celebrate Millie’s birthday with her and this was so disappointing as it’s such a very special milestone but My Baker arranged and organised everything perfectly even delivering the cake on time in a snow storm! Thank you My Baker for your professionalism and friendly, efficient service with a very personal touch, you’re amazing!!!
Everything was good with delivery etc. very timely.
Appreciated the service!
Efficient and quick service especially during The Christmas period
Love love love this company. Have ordered 2 different birthday cakes and some brownies for family celebrations. I needed wheat free for 2 of the orders.. the cakes are amazing, and the customer service is 5 star. If you are not using MyBaker you are missing out
The service and the cake were excellent. Have recommended to many people.
Thank you.
I really like the cakes from here, they’re not too sweet and very nice. I also love that the designs always come out just as expected. Thank you for always making our occasions special.
My son was very pleased with his birthday cake and was very much chocolate
The cake was delicious and the service was excellent!
The service was excellent, including presentation and delivery. I couldn't fault it. The only reason it wasn't 5 stars was the taste of the cake. It was quite dry for a Victoria Sponge becausee of the lack of jam and cream filling.
I had a special cake made for my daughter's 21st birthday. The service was both professional and friendly and the cake was stunning and delicious.
We couldn't have asked for more. Would definitely recommend My Baker!
The cake was dashing and delectable. We enjoyed every morsel but most importantly it looked like what we paid for on the website.
It was a lovely cake but too sweet
The cake is well presented and arrived on time and made to instruction as requested (we need it to be vegan). It looks great and perfect for the photo op. Only problem: it’s too too sweet for our taste. Couldn’t finish it as a result which is a shame.
Amazing flavour great quality and service. Will order again.
Amazing cakes and lovely decoration
I ordered the cake for my friend who loved the taste
Amazing cupcakes 🧁
Great experience, Mark replied really quickly and i was able to pay for an upgrade on the size after I made a mistake with my order.
I didn't get to taste it myself but my sister said the cake was delicious!
The only tiny thing was that I paid for candles that were accidentally forgotten but the cake looked so lovely no-one really noticed - we just sang Happy Birthday extra loud on the Zoom call. :)
I’ve recommended the shop to a few friends already because I am so pleased with the delivery, presentation, promptness and most of all it taste really great! ❤️
My Baker is rated 4.72 based on 279 reviews