My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Own Driver, Courier
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

Tell us how My Baker made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My Baker 5 star review on 6th December 2019
My Baker 5 star review on 2nd September 2019
Amanda Francis
My Baker 5 star review on 8th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service, delicious cake. Good price. Will use again for sure. Thank you
We had to make a last minute cancellation for an order because our trip to London to celebrate a friends birthday was interrupted by the corona endemic. My baker who had been excellent with communication and personalizing our cake even offering to deliver gave us a full refund!!! Superb service. Cannot wait to reschedule trip and savor their fare!!!!
Amazingly helpful and kind, they really went the extra mile to give us what we wanted, and were super-efficient when things went wrong from our end! I will definitely be using My Baker again.
Delivery on time.
Great cupcakes! Can't wait to order more.

Thanks for making IW day so special!
I ordered two Letters Eat Cakes which were fantastic, not only visually but in taste as well. Both phone and email communication with My Baker were great and I was able to get two different toppings for the cakes. The baker herself phoned me the day before to discuss some final details and delivery - and the cakes arrived exactly on time on the day. Highly recommended.
My But allergic son was studying in London for his 21st bday and we wanted a special cake to be delivered. My Baker worked with us to ensure it would be nut free, And they delivered it to his place if work.
Loved my 30th birthday cake! It looked amazing and tasted incredible (and wasn’t too heavy too!)! Would definitely recommend!
Absolutely loved the cake. When you order a bespoke Birthday cake for your 3-year-old daughter, expectations are high as you want nothing but the best. I am very happy to share that the cake turned out better than I could have imagined. It looked stunning and tasted delicious. All the guests loved it and most importantly.. my daughter gave me a big Thumbs Up!
Amazing cake! tased delicious with first class delivery. Will be ordering from My Baker again!
Lovely cake for a special occasion.
Beautiful and delicious. Got it on time.
This is the second cake I have ordered. Both were for very special occasions. I was impressed on both quality flavour and design on both occasions. I would highly recommend your company to all my family and friends. Thank you for making my special events spectacular.
Amazing service, really easy to order, I had a phone call the day before and cake arrived by courier at 7pm on a Saturday night so it would be as fresh as possible. The cake was beautiful and looked even better than the website pic. I’ll be using them again. Highly recommend.
My Baker 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Fantastic cake exactly what we needed
Received exactly what I had asked for. Fast and Efficient service and delivery. L
My Baker 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Customer service was outstanding and cake was beautiful!
I’ve used my baker several times now for private catering and personal celebrations.

The cakes are always fantastic, communication/payment fast and delivery on time
Great service, great value and the cake was the best ever!
Great cake at a great price! Great service too!
Cake was delicious, only can recommend this company.
My Baker is rated 4.76 based on 161 reviews