My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Own Driver, Courier
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

102 Osier Crescent, Muswell Hill, London

Tell us how My Baker made you happy
Customer service were very helpful in choosing the best dairy free cake for my daughter’s birthday and even accommodated a further change in dietary requirement (soy free) with just 24 hours notice. The cake was delivered at the requested time slot and was delicious. My daughter was thrilled. Made her lockdown birthday very special. Would highly recommend.
My Baker 5 star review on 26th January 2021
My Baker exceeded my expectations with a fabulous looking cake that is still as delicious now as it was on arrival 3 days ago! Stunning cakes with quality sponge, couldn’t ask for more.
Slight delay in getting the cake, but was soon rectified.
It was well worth the wait.
Thank you.
My Baker 5 star review on 28th November 2020
I contacted My Baker, specifically Mark, to arrange for a cake for my partner's birthday. I had a very specific design in mind that I had designed and wanted that to be made. From the beginning, Mark was excellent in his communication and professionalism. He gave good advice and recommendations based on my needs, which I appreciated.

My Baker is a service that has different bakers in different cities. My order was allocated to Ansa. She certainly delivered the design that I wanted and the cake was delicious. She was easy to communicate with and she completed the cake on time.

I would not hesitate to recommend My Baker to anyone..
Everything was taken care of. All my worries and needs were take care of. I needed extra toppings and things for the cake I picked and they made it happen. Delivery was on point and all the questions I asked were answered. Regardless of how ridiculous they were! I highly recommend because given the current situation they still came through with a beautiful cake. So Thank you for making the occasion even better 😊
My Baker 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Delicious cupcakes, excellent personal customer service! Highly recommend Mr Baker.

For a Halloween treat to our employees, we had 12 boxes of cupcakes delivered to 29 different nationwide locatiions, including a personalised notecard with each box.

All delivered in one piece, on same day ... everyone is still raving about them!
I bought the elegant chocolate cake for my daughter's 40th birthday. She and her family absolutely loved it. Delivered on time, beautiful to look at and delicious - or so I have been informed. The only thing wrong was that I couldn't have a taste - because of covid travel restriction.
We really enjoyed it, not disappointed as usual. Delivered on time
I wanted to order a birthday cake from Malaysia for a nephew in UK. I simply searched Google and found Mr Baker. Was a little nervous about the whole delivery process. To our surprise, the cake was delivered as scheduled and both my nephew and his mom loved the cake. They enjoyed the customer experience so much that they went back to the shop to order a food hamper for someone else's 80th birthday. Keep up the good work Mr Baker!
Could be better.. Looks great .. packaged well. However the cake, it did not have required stiff sponge. It did not taste like a cake. Could be because of my precautionary choice of using egg free and gluten free. However, my past experience was better than this.
Best carrot cake ever! ♥️
Amazing cake, thank you.
My Baker 5 star review on 5th November 2020
I received a chocolate cake for my birthday from family in New Zealand and it was delicious. It was lovely to look at and usually with chocolate cake I can only eat a very small amount because they are usually a bit sickly, not this cake I had a huge piece. I had never heard of My Baker until receiving my cake but when my daughter in law had her birthday last month I sent her the same cake and they all loved it. A bit hit with my family.
So impressed with the service. Delivery was fast I was able to choose them to my specifications, in my case nut free. And most importantly they were delicious, eaten by 15 very happy children and few lucky grown ups.
Excellent service,loved the cake & received exactly what was ordered by a prompt & smiley person
Good service, arrived on time and in really condition. Cake was very tasty and well decorated. Was exactly what I wanted l.
My Baker 4 star review on 5th November 2020
Absolutely loved our Victoria sponge cake. Everything about it was perfect. Can’t wait for the next birthday in the diary!
My Baker 5 star review on 5th November 2020
My Baker shrinks the distance between me in the US and my daughters in London in the sweetest way with outstanding baking goods. I trust My Baker to give my daughters the same kind of gustative pleasures as I would if I was to bake for them.
The cake looked absolutely fantastic and was delicious..not too sweet. It got wolfed down and there was none left by the end of the party. Loved the customer and delivery Service - accommodating and quick to respond to queries, which I really appreciated, including the instructions on how to store the cake.
My Baker is rated 4.74 based on 245 reviews