My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Own Driver, Courier
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

Tell us how My Baker made you happy
My But allergic son was studying in London for his 21st bday and we wanted a special cake to be delivered. My Baker worked with us to ensure it would be nut free, And they delivered it to his place if work.
Loved my 30th birthday cake! It looked amazing and tasted incredible (and wasn’t too heavy too!)! Would definitely recommend!
Absolutely loved the cake. When you order a bespoke Birthday cake for your 3-year-old daughter, expectations are high as you want nothing but the best. I am very happy to share that the cake turned out better than I could have imagined. It looked stunning and tasted delicious. All the guests loved it and most importantly.. my daughter gave me a big Thumbs Up!
Amazing cake! tased delicious with first class delivery. Will be ordering from My Baker again!
Lovely cake for a special occasion.
Beautiful and delicious. Got it on time.
This is the second cake I have ordered. Both were for very special occasions. I was impressed on both quality flavour and design on both occasions. I would highly recommend your company to all my family and friends. Thank you for making my special events spectacular.
Amazing service, really easy to order, I had a phone call the day before and cake arrived by courier at 7pm on a Saturday night so it would be as fresh as possible. The cake was beautiful and looked even better than the website pic. I’ll be using them again. Highly recommend.
Fantastic cake exactly what we needed
Received exactly what I had asked for. Fast and Efficient service and delivery. L
Customer service was outstanding and cake was beautiful!
I’ve used my baker several times now for private catering and personal celebrations. The cakes are always fantastic, communication/payment fast and delivery on time
Great service, great value and the cake was the best ever!
Great cake at a great price! Great service too!
Cake was delicious, only can recommend this company. Thank you again Noreen
The cake arrived early on Sunday morning and was absolutely beautiful to look at. More importantly, it was absolutely delicious! So easy to order and having it delivered was ideal.
Cake was moist and yummy. Definitely recommend it.
The service was excellent. The cake arrived, but was not as advertised.
amazing cake and. such an easy process!
Cake weighed a lot but was stunning. Delicious. Cupcakes were lovely and moist but buttercream frosting was too buttery.
My Baker is rated 4.75 based on 156 reviews