My Baker Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Baker
Own Driver, Courier
Read My Baker Reviews

About My Baker:

MY BAKER is the place to order personalised cakes and other baked goods from trusted bakers.

orders@mybaker.co

My Baker 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Maxine Kelly
My Baker 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Tina
My Baker delivered the ‘Keep It Chic Chocolate cake’ on time, it looked exactly as shown on the website with the addition of a birthday banner. The cake had a beautiful texture and delicious taste. Not a crumb leftover.
Great service by great people
Amazing cake and thanks for accommodating us within a short notice
My Baker 5 star review on 19th September 2021
The cake was beautiful it was for my wedding and it looked just like it did in the picture and tasted amazing. It was also made gluten free and I can honestly say the best gluten free cake I've had. Will definitely use My Baker again.
My Baker offers the most wonderful & responsive service creating & delivering absolutely delicious cakes. For my Mother's 81st Birthday she was wowed by these divine cupcakes - luscious.
My Baker 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Quick response to my enquiry & emails. I ordered from Australia for my Sister's Birthday, wanted to be a surprise, easier for me to order , explore options for dietary requirements & make payment on the website. Excellent service & the cake was so delicious. Well done!!
My Baker 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Great service, amazing birthday cake for my wife Sally.!! Thanks so much for making it all so easy!! Will definitely use your company again
Lisa made me the most wonderful vegan disco themed birthday cake! Tastes delicious… even the non vegans were impressed! Highly recommend ✨🖤
My Baker 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Lovely cake, delivered on time.
After much struggle to find a baker at the last moment, My baker delivered. Not only was the delivery on time the cake smelt astonishing. The proof of the pudding? Unbelievable. I have not tasted a cake as good as this and have decided that regardless of it being an occasion it was wort buying a cake from such a great company. Worth the value.
Contact with company excellent, very nice and helpful owner of company. Cake looked good but honestly found it a bit dry - as did my guests when asked. Should have been a lot more rasberry gnash. Found it expensive for what was produced.
My service has been excellent from Mark as he was very friendly and formative, thank you. My cake was moist and delicious but paid extra for two different flavours but we all couldn't taste the salted caramel??
My service has been excellent from Mark as his was very friendly and formative, thank you. My cake was moist and delicious but paid extra for two different flavours but we all couldn't taste the salted caramel??
Amazing service . Beautiful cakes that taste fabulous ! Couldn’t wish for more . Thank you Mark & co Renata
My Baker 5 star review on 30th June 2021
excellent!!
The cake looked lovely & tasted good
Great service. Quick and efficient
Beautifully presented cake. The taste was amazing! Soft light and spongy. Just perfect Thank ypu MyBaker xx
Very good, beautiful cake, wonderful service.
Absolutely delicious cake at a great price & speedy delivery. Fantastic!! Will definitely use again:)
My Baker is rated 4.70 based on 324 reviews