Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
I love my Musclegun. I have a condition that leaves me in chronic pain. To help relieve this I pay for deep tissue massage from a sports physiotherapist. This is useful but expensive. I am able to use the muscle gun on myself to help ease my aches and pains. As I have limited movement in my joints, my muscles suffer and the gun helps the ease any knots and take out the tension I feel. I have used the gun in my neck when I felt a headache coming and it completely stopped it progressing and made it disappear. I am so pleased with the Musclegun and whilst I am not using it for working out, it is fast becoming a real tool to help my pain and keep me as mobile and flexible as possible.
Surprised at how effective this is. Recovering from injury and am seeing the benefit of using the Muscle Gun daily with it noticeable improvements compared to when I was not using it.
Order and delivery process flawless. Machine is magic. The charge lasts for ages and the muscle/deep tissue massage and relaxation is superb. My ITB has caused grief for years and I can already feel improvement. Keep on massaging guys.
Superb, quality product that actually works
This is an excellent product . I have used it every day since having it and wonder what I did before !
Was recommended this by a professional sports massager who had used it on me a few times as treatment. Many on the market but as they say buy cheap buy twice. This is a solid gun and light for use when holding yourself. Comes with a warranty and I to would highly recommended to anyone looking to buy a massage gun. Not easy to find on google search though eventually popped up via Facebook. Great for the lower calves..
Victoria was extremely helpful dealing with my product's issues, and although my item was slightly out of warranty, they were kind enough to honour the policy anyway. MuscleGun and their product have both been fantastic.
Only had for a short period. Product arrived within timescale given, received email updates. Good quality product, bought following review in mens health magazine and it certainly is as described. Very happy with the product and really does make a difference to sore muscles etc. Nice little bonus of the extra head and massage oil.
Solid, well built and well priced piece of kit.
Great service, with a speedy next day delivery. Highly recommended.
The service was very good and arrived in a few days.
The product arrived the next day, and I’m really happy that I bought a MuscleGun. I’ve had a cheaper alternate before, and what a waste of money it was. I wish I had bought this first time round as the quality & power is second to none.
Love this - using it almost every day and the battery has only been charged once!
Delivered within 24 hours... can’t wait to test the carbon out when I get home!
Having suffered with shoulder pain for a number of years I decided to give MG a chance. It really has made a difference to my mobility and relieved me of that nagging shoulder pain. The battery life and look of the MG is a real plus as well.
I’m very pleased so far, it took me weeks to choose a massage gun and I feel this definitely does the job..👍🏼
Amazing service and amazing gun
Great service arrived sooner than expected and a great product
Very good quality. Well worth the money
A really good product, built to last. Easy to use and comes with instructions for newbies like me for the main muscles.
I’ve found it good for activating smaller muscles pre training and relieving after you’ve done a proper workout.
There was a slight delay with delivery but they were good enough to explain the delay in detail when I asked. Danny also emailed again a couple of days later to make sure I knew when it was being dispatched, very good service.
Musclegun is rated 4.84 based on 144 reviews