Mozimo Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I ordered a pair of shoes from Mozimo May 21st but I haven't received it yet.After a month's waiting,I sent Email and left message about the order to the service team getting no reply.Hope this review could help.Thanks~"
Hi Helen - Thanks for you Message. Can you please get in touch with us on +44 01270 619484 or email at support@mozimo.co.uk so we can please get some more details to resolve this. I think I've found you order on our system and there doesn't seem to be an issue our end, so we're eager to get this issue sorted for you.

The Support Team
"Good website and prompt delivery"
"Super girl at the online telephone so cheerful and helpful shoes arrived next day perfect!!...."
"Excellent company. The shoes I bought were perfect fit. Very quick delivery and well packed. No hesitation in buying from them again"
"I have been trying to get in touch with you since 2 weeks. Nobody has replied back yet! I sent you back the shoes I want exchanged. Per the tracking number, you received them on 5.16.2019. So far I have not received the exchanged ones!!! Nor am I being refunded!!!!! If you do not want to talk to your customers and do not want to send them a product, at leats give me my money back!!!!! What a service!!! Terrible experience and $140 behind..... Ahh, if i had known you would treat me like that, I would have never purchased anything from you. Simply DISASTER!"
We're sorry to hear about this, please contact us directly at support@mozimo.co.uk or on +44 1270619484 so we can get your details and follow this up issue in more detail please.
The Support Team
"a great range to choose from.... a fair price for a very good quality product... no particular bureaucratic fuss, and... arrived ahead of schedule. what's not to like. first time.... pretty confident wont be the last."
"Not a good experience, placed an order 12 days ago which has not arrived, i have emailed customer services 3 times and have yet to get a response. Will not be ordering again."
"Dealt with very efficiently"
"Excellent service and advice from lady in Chester store yesterday. I bought Fit Flop trainers and tights. Thank you very much indeed"
"Very quick delivery. Lovely shoes."
"Super quick delivery, great communication, and a fab pair of shoes!"
"Excellent service, quick and simple. Compares well with other online retailers that I have used recently."
"Didn't receive goods just an email saying they couldn't send them no explanation the shoes were still in stock when l checked later"
Hi Pamela - Thanks for your comments and feedback.
I can see you were emailed on the 25th, the day after your order to inform you that a fault with your order had been discovered during dispatch inspection, and unfortunately we didn't have a replacement.
A full refund was immediately issued , and a gesture of good will discount code was also sent to you for future use.
We apologise again for any inconvenience caused, but aim to maintain the highest of standards. Should you require any further help in regards to the above information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Team Mozimo
"super service, very competent, will by anytime in the future again with the company"
"Very good service and also very happy with the new shoes."
"A very good deal with excellent service. Thank you."
"Fast shipping and perfect packing! It was an international shipping, but with tracking I was relieved(Just 7days). Thank you! "
"I was very pleased with my purchase! The service was prompt, my shoes arrived sooner than I expected!"
"Great service and fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Prompt shipping to Australia in less than 2 weeks. Order just perfect as well"
Mozimo is rated 4.65 based on 1,297 reviews