Mozimo Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

50 Beam Street

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Mozimo?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Prompt delivery and well-packaged too!"
"Arrived quickly and at a good price. Sadly I had to send the shoes back as they did not fit me but my payment via PayPal was refunded within a couple of days"
"Easy Internet site to order and prompt delivery"
"Ordering very straightforward. Fast delivery. Unfortunately, although previous Gabor shoes of same size have been perfect for me, the ones just ordered were slightly narrower at the toes and so had to be returned. The return process was smooth and trouble free. Just a teeny niggle in that it was not entirely clear whether return postage was paid for, as a return Royal Mail pre-paid label was provided but it seemed this was only valid for exchanges, not returns. I paid the £2.75 for tracked Hermes delivery so not a problem, but would have been nice to have returns pre-paid. Excellent 5 star service nevertheless."
"Easy to order, quick service. I have used before and had the same experience."
"Nice slippers"
"As I explained on previous review Super disappointed wanted black suede for special New Year’s Eve event was sent wrong shoes and by the time they arrived it was too late to do anything When I called to return shoes and say I was very disappointed was offered a quick sorry and obviously a full refund but person didn’t seem that concerned about my experience Not very impressed with the service really"
"Lovely slippers great quality."
"Very good efficient service"
"Very speedy delivery."
"Very easy ordering process, speedy delivery which I was able to track and I'm thrilled with my new shoes!"
"Great price RM William boots, quick and helpful service on the telephone and delivery by 1pm next day as promised! Even just after Christmas which was impressive. Would certainly use again and recommend to others"
"Quick delivery"
"I have only received one pair of the shoes that I have ordered am still waiting for the Gabor Emporium Ladies Ballet Pump in Black 9596001006"
"Purchased a pair of men’s Fitflops for Christmas present. They arrive on time even though a late purchase. Very happy, thank you."
"Very helpful on the phone and delivered from Nantwich stock to shop same day for me."
"You sent the wrong size boots - 6.5 instead of 5.5."
"A quality she supplied by anow efficienth company.Quick delivery no fuss☺I am very happy."
"Fantastic boots with lovely soft leather. Read the reviews re sizing, I’m normally a 6.5-7 so decided to go with a 6 which fit perfectly and are so so comfortable. Delivery was very quick and well parcelled up."
"The shoes I ordered were exactly as I'd hoped - smart, comfortable, light. The only unfortunate bit was that the Post Office did not leave me a card to say they had arrived and were with my neighbour so for some days I didn't know!"
Mozimo is rated 4.66 based on 1,038 reviews