Mozimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mozimo
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mozimo Reviews

About Mozimo:

Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy
Excellent and quick service. Shoes were perfect
Shoes were a good price , exactly as described and delivered promptly.
I haven't had an experience yet, has some Joe and Jane public haven't got the pice.Only for essentials to live.
Excellent boots and so quick delivery.also much cheaper than I so on the high street.excellent all round highly recommended
I am in "oldies" group and scant knowledge of online shopping. However due to pandemic have missed going to shops to buy my annual rickety boots.whilst browsing saw exactly what I wanted.Bit apprehensive to online But I did and what a pleasant experience with MOzimo! So easy ! Free and fast delivery.Delighted with boots will definite order from MOzimo again.Thank you for excellent service.Sorry my mistake "rieker not rickety boots!!
I bought a beautiful gilet - it arrived quickly and was nearly half price. Absolutely thrilled. Will buy again from Mozimo. Excellent all round.
Very good service, fast and efficient
Great Service - goods arrived on time and in perfect condition
Love these Gabor shoes they are so comfortable and perfect for work. Price and delivery good
Absolutely great company boots delivered in 2 days great prices too.so helpful over the phone during covid shutdown
Fabulous selection of shoes. Quick and reliable service. Easy site to negotiate.
Highly Recommended. Excellent speedy service and very happy with the slippers. Thank You.
Mozimo offer the sort of customer service that I thought had disappeared long ago. Prompt, courteous, efficient and customer focussed. What a pleasure, even when the item I purchased needed to be changed, I couldn't have been dealt with in a more helpful way. I would especially like to mention Nick who was extremely helpful and kept me updated on my order. Thank you Mozimo you will be the first port of call when I am looking for high quality footwear.
Had a pair of full price Rieker Boots this year that I have loved and worn everyday. So checked on-line and Mozimo had them £20 cheaper and “IN MY SIZE”. They arrived astonishingly quickly and are now safely tucked away for Next Winter. Thank You Guys and Stay Safe.
Excellent service. Really pleased with my purchase. I would definitely use Mozimo again.
Regards James Staunton
Very, very impressed. I ordered some suede boots for my partner on December 18, later that day I had a phone call telling me I had missed the last safe post for arrival in time for Christmas. However the gentleman on the phone said he would send them complimentary first class delivery on Monday. I received them on Tuesday December 22. Thank you.
Hello,

I 'm very satisfied with the shoes a perfect fit!!
from the time of the order to delivery!
Thank you so much!!
I definitely recommend!
Have a great day!
Zacharoula : ))
Mozimo are my first choice for footwear. They give a first class service, quick delivery, well packaged and very good prices. I have shipped with them for several years and never had any problems. Excellent company.
Very efficient service, quick delivery, unfortunately size was not quite right so had to send back, where refund was very efficient
I have just ordered a Pair of Baker Shoes size 9
you have sent size 10, Not very happy that l now have to send them back at my cost
Mozimo is rated 4.65 based on 1,532 reviews