Mozimo Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

50 Beam Street

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Mozimo?

Sarah
Verified Buyer

Arrived very promptly. Shoes really comfortable and they look good too. Lovely quality.
Verified Reviewer

very good at taken money!! Took my shoes back because they squeaked ,they didn't want to listen.young girl said are they right size? I'm actually 60 not child !!this is the first time I've taken anything back.the staff need training how to talk to people .just been away went in shoe shop staff were brill there .completely different than them in beam st.
Beata

Great service.
Agata
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of correct item (a very happy customer).
Verified Buyer

Ease of use on the website
Denie
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality & very quick delivery would certainly recommend
Philippa

Brilliant service and delivery
Nicola
Verified Buyer

I placed an order on 4th July I have not received my shoes or had any contact since receipt of order! Please advise
Brian

QUICK SERVICE
A
Verified Buyer

Great shoes, outstanding service - keep up the good work Mozimo! Highly recommend.
Jennifer
Verified Buyer

Ordered shoes and they arrived two days later perfect fit excellent service
Lynn
Verified Buyer

Exceptional service, good communication, speedy, and attainable.
J
Verified Buyer

Great product at a great price with excellent customer service.

Item never arrived.
Verified Buyer

Nice selection of shoes but my order never arrived. After 10 days waiting and no order progress on my account on the web site I emailed, then phoned - twice. After a few more hours I received an email saying that the shoes must have been lost in the post and a refund would be made. Very suspicious because they did not say when the shoes had been posted and I noticed at the time of ordering that the shoes were out of stock everywhere else. Very disappointing and annoying because I need the shoes for a holiday and I now only have 5 days to choose and source some.
Verified Buyer

The shoes came in two days, They were well wrapped and in pristine condition. Thank you.
Gregory
Verified Buyer

The shoes were delivered very quickly from ordering. The size and description was perfect. I'm very happy now because I don't have to wander around High Street stores with my wife. She has found an ideal way of getting the shoes she likes in the style and size she likes. Thanks Morimoto.
Rosalia

Still awaiting refund
Barbara
Verified Buyer

Easy, efficient and quick.
My favourite shoes at a better price.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

great price great service prompt delivery royal mail
Mozimo is rated 4.66 based on 974 reviews