Mozimo Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"The goods were as described and delivery was within 48 hours I’ll certainly use them again and Ill recommend them to my friends"
"As always very good service from Mozimo. The item was delivered a day sooner than promised. Unfortunately I have had to return it but if they are as efficient as they have been on other occasions my account will be credited within a few days. It is extremely easy to return items either for exchange or refund as a reply paid returns slip and address label is enclosed with the goods. This site is my 'go to' site when I want new Peter Kaiser or Gabor shoes as the selection available is far superior to what I can find in any shops."
"Customer service was excellent. The whole experience was very satisfactory."
"Great selection of shoes and boots. Quick and efficient service ..."
"Was very pleased with the service and efficient way my order was dealt with . Thank you"
"Although it said in decription that these boots were wide fitting I could not get my foot into them. I have returned them you requesting one size larger and hope to hear back from you very soon."
"Excellent service by Mozimo (Royal Mail messed up tracking number as they seem to do quite regularly in my experience.) After very immediate intervention by Mozimo I received my order very quickly . Mozimo were professional , interested . sympathetic and quick to respond after tracking information was not updated by Royal Mail - ten out of ten to Mozimo and 0 out of ten to Royal Mail !!"
"Fair price Promptly delivered goods Thankyou"
"Brilliant service"
"Shoes arrived on time fab service thank you."
"Goods ordered and dispatched within 24 hours - that is fantastic. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service really pleased with my Rieker short boots, speedy delivery, would certainly recommend this company."
"Super happy great shoes and price"
"New company to me but great website and easy to order. Shoes came really quickly, excellent."
"Fabulous shoes and wonderful service"
"Astonishing service; I ordered the shoes late one night and they arrived the following afternoon. The shoes are beautiful; calling them blue does them a disservice. They are denim blue overlaid with silver and gold; they need a magical name--denim lace, metallic denim or something along those lines."
"Very quick delivery thanks!"
"Shoes arrived as promised. Extremely good service."
"Nice shoes reasonably priced. Arrived in good time"
"Good communication, arrived exactly as described and £15 cheaper than I had found anywhere else. I’d definitely recommend"
Mozimo is rated 4.67 based on 1,151 reviews