Mozimo Reviews

Based on 1,722 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mozimo Reviews

About Mozimo:

Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery over £40.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy
Quick delivery and very happy with my new boots
Great range of shoes for me, excellent service - will shop at Mozimo again.
First experience and most impressed
I was very nervous about ordering shoes online and whether there would be any issues about delivery to Italy. I needn't have worried ...I was able to track my order and they even arrived earlier than planned and they were just perfect. Communication with Mozimo was swift and polite. I will definitely use them again!
Great response to my request when I had problems on line. Quality products with good customer service.
Arrived On time
Very prompt delivery, excellent service.
I would definitely recommend Mozimo The service was amazing. Fast helpful and very friendly easy to order Love my shoes
Quite a long dispatch time compared to other companies, but shoes arrived as expected and as described.
Very prompt delivery of shoes and well packaged. The Mozimo staff both online and in their shops are very helpful & friendly.
Excellent service. I phoned up for some peter keiser shoes. He was so helpful and got them to me overnight delivery. Really recommend this company. The shoes were lovely and comfortable for my daughter's wedding.
Quick delivery time and all good. Thank you.
Thank you for providing a fantastic service always impressed
Very helpful staff. Shoes posted same day and arrived quickly. Would shop here again.
My Pons were simple to order, arrived well packaged and look lovely Problem is they're the correct size but much too small More like a 39 than the stated 40 so have gone back Unfortunately I also had to pay the return postage. Will await my refund and update if need be.
Quick service. Nice to talk to a customer service person directly. Disappointed that there is no free returns service provided. Otherwise happy with Mozimo
Beautiful shoes excellent quality and perfect fit and size. Bought for my partner and he loved them. Thank you
I ordered a pair of shoes but ended up changing my mind. My order was cancelled and a refund was processed so quickly, I really was very grateful.
Very nice company to deal with - friendly and helpful staff in customer services
I visited the Nantwich shop this afternoon! On entering the shop my husband and I saw that there was someone else who was being attended to! The two members of staff were in conversation with the ?customer and while we were not acknowledged or welcomed, we understood and were happy to browse! After a short while the ?customer left and I was ready to try on some shoes! The younger assistant, although reasonably pleasant, we felt, was perhaps a little distracted by the the other member of staff, who was clearly not very happy! I was not invited to use the sitting area but when I chose to sit to try on the shoes, it was half cluttered with boxes! At times, the older assistant seemed agitated and kept moving the boxes and other items, making us feel that we were in the way! There was no intention on her part to engage with us! After I made the purchase and left the shop, I made the decision never to visit again! My husband and I were quite disgusted by the lack of customer care skills demonstrated! Might I suggest that this business invests in some very basic training for its staff, on how to build a good rapport and improve the shopping experience for their customers! Thank you!
Mozimo is rated 4.65 based on 1,722 reviews