Mozimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mozimo
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mozimo Reviews

About Mozimo:

Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy
Visited the high street shop soon after retail was allowed to reopen. All necessary hygiene measures were strictly but respectfully in place. A difficult balance but done with a smile. Sadly my choice was not available in my size. Online came to the rescue and I had my sparkly new fitflops within 48 hours.
Very pleased with my new Ecco sandals. Ordered Friday. Free standard tracked delivery arrived very promptly on the Monday morning via Royal Mail. Brilliant.
Good service- will shop with them again !!
fantastic price for quality item well packed and fast delivery
Excellent service from ordering on line to personal delivery. Thank you hope the standard of pleasant service continues in the Nantwich store.
Really pleased with my sandals, swift delivery and good quality. Also appreciated help on the phone prior to purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Mozimo again. Thank you.
Ease of service and delivery .
Brilliant fast delivery and extremely comfortable, supportive and attractive walking sandals.
Package was well wrapped and arrived in good time . Great product too. Thankyou
Good service. Arrived neatly packed with protection in and around the shoe.
Not too long to wait either.
Excellent, friendly service. Rieker trainers are fabulous and arrived quickly. Highly recommend this company.
Excellent service. Quality products and the website is easy to navigate.
Easy to navigate website and quick delivery. Pleased with products and will definitely use again until I can visit the Knutsford shop again.
It was a speedy process using your website and of course very pleased with the Reikers I bought
I love Gabor sandals and buy them every summer.
These are just lovely as always.
The website is easy to use and they have a great range. Service was fast and I am delighted with my new sneakers!
Prompt, responsive and accurate service - lovely shoes too!
Carefully social distanced polite and friendly delivery.
Quick delivery considering the current situation.

Shoes are extremely comfortable and worth every penny
Was delayed,but resolved by Nick.Very happy with the shoes and definitely will be buying from Mozimo in the future.Thankyou.
Delay in receiving my shoes,to human error,but I have received them now and very happy.I would like to thank Nick M.D for solving the problem,he took it upon himself to rectify the problem.I have no hesitation in recommending this shoe retailer and I would definitely consider buying from them in the future.Thankyou.
Mozimo is rated 4.64 based on 1,422 reviews