Mozimo Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Mozimo ?

"You offered the sandals I'd been looking for at a competitive price. They arrived within a few days. One happy customer!"
"My replacement order has still not arrived it's now 17 th June and my original order was placed on 31st May and the goods arrived back with Mozimo on the 8th June. I have emailed several times and phoned but unfortunately I am still awaiting a response!"
Hi Suzanne - Thanks for you message.
After the confusion of us not being able to identify your order due to having the wrong details on it, we were happy to have been able to quickly sort it once the correct details were established.

Kind Regards
The Support Team
"I ordered Vidoretta espadrilles. I know the brand as had bought some in Spain a few years ago so I knew the size and quality. I was delighted to receive the shoes, which in fact were in the sale, beautifully packaged and they arrived in good time. A very good on line service, I will not hesitate to use MOZIMO again."
"wonderful shoes"
"So easy to order and quick delivery"
"kept up to date with parcel arrival time. very impressed with service"
"Great shoes. Incredibly fast delivery. 2nd time customer and delivery spot on every time. Thank you"
"Bag dimensions and descriptions were very accurate, but, unfortunately the colour was not. Looked like a tan leather in the images, and I would never have ordered an orange leather bag. However, kept it because of design. Time too tight to send it back and find another dressy backpack."
"Excellent quality shoes delivered promptly. Very happy."
"A quick, professional and friendly service. No problem whatsoever and all as expected. Thank you for the good online ordering experience, could not fault it."
"Very comfortable and I like the style"
"Excellent service. Ordered several pairs of shoes & sandals as unsure which would fit best. Arrived as a ‘split’ delivery ie in two separate parcels. I chose 2 pairs of shoes & returned the rest but only one returns label and my return required two packages - a small but important point. Otherwise extremely satisfied."
"Great shoes delivered on time"
"Maybe i will like when they will arrive"
"Very quick delivery, also very quick processing of refund for returned items."
"Good price for item, speedily delivered"
"Clear website, fast delivery and well packed"
"Prompt delivery, well packed and the shoes are gorgeous !"
"It was easy to navigate your website. Delivery of my purchase was extremely quick. Quality of the sandals was excellent. Couldn't have had better service. This was my first time buying from your company and I was very impressed. You will be my first choice for sandals in future."
"Excellent service"