Mozimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mozimo
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mozimo Reviews

About Mozimo:

Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy
Arrived quickly - would use again.
I was very happy from ordering my shoes I had them within 2days I would definitely buy from this company again , plus I’m delighted with my purchase.
Fast efficient service&delivery
No discount
Great shoes that go well with Jean's at a good price
Good service and easy returns
Really pleased with level of customer service, Nick was very helpful.....fast and efficient delivery and returns. Love my trainers
Superb online ordering & delivery .
Order personally delivered by Mozimo staff . Really polite appreciative Gentleman .
I had a fabulous experience with Mozimo as I wanted to match my shoes bought I might add several years ago with a bag suitable.
Every effort was made to help resolve my query.
Great shoes :) Delivered on Monday morning after a late Saturday order:)
So impressed! I love the shop, and this was the first time I had ordered online. Good website, easy to find what I wanted, amazed that Mozimo personally delivered (not via carrier). Ordered Friday afternoon, delivered Monday.
Delighted with my purchase from Mozimo. Good price, fast response and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more.
Excellent service, boots arrived promptly, delighted with purchase.
I needed to return these, the packing was so tightly secured to the box , it was unusable for the return. I was unaware that I had to pay the return postage, it was not clear when I ordered. Many companies are offering both free postage and free returns at the moment!
Purchased a pair of Noridica man slippers on February 15. Got them 26. Exceptionally fast considering the delivery has been made by postal services from GB to Israel.
The Item itself is of a very good quality. Very satisfactorily.
The shoes I ordered from Mo Zi Mo Gabor Patsy size 5G were too small fitting which I have returned to exchange for a larger size 6G. I am still waiting to receive the the larger size.
Great shopping experience. Shoes delivered as expected and on time. Easy and quick checkout.
All good,pleased with the product delivered to me.
Lovely pair of shoes, delivered on time as per delivery times given. Looking forward to buying from this company again!
As usual MOZIMO give excellent service and good choice of foot wear
Mozimo is rated 4.66 based on 1,572 reviews