Mozimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mozimo
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mozimo Reviews

About Mozimo:

Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy
Excellent service
Brilliant service. Speedy delivery and I got 20% off when the goods were full drive on the manufacturer website!
Great website, competitive prices and easy to use!
Always quick delivery and easy to order on internet. Also when I telephoned with a query Nick who dealt with it was very helpful and most pleasant and patient. Well done Mozimo and thank you Nick.
The shopping platform was very easy to use. Delivery was as advised and very quick. I will head to Mozimo as my first choice website for my footware purchases
I love my trainers, and had an excellent service from Mozimo! Before ordering, I contacted Mozimo by telephone, and was impressed that they answered immediately!
Excellent experience using Mozimo for the first time. I love my trainers and I love that I got 20% off in the Bank Holiday Promotion. Trainers were here within a few days. I will definitely look out for other deals in the future.
Mozimo 5 star review on 8th June 2021
First time using this company and definitely won’t be the last. Super easy website to use, found what I was looking for quickly. They kept me informed about my order throughout and it arrived within four days.
Communication was excellent. Received quality goods as expected. Very pleased with the process and product.
Easy to use website; found exactly the product I wanted; well packaged and very prompt delivery
Ordered over the phone directly. Service was excellent by the chap I spoke to. Paid and received my shoes week later. Will be ordering another pair soon.
Great shopping experience, easy to order and items arrived within a couple of days.
I have just spent £11.15 to return a pair of £85 boots that don’t fit, via Royal Mail. The packaging you sent was torn and unusable. For those reasons I won’t be ordering from you again.
Excellent customer service. Lovely shoes.
Good clear and easy to access website with lots of choice
Lovely shoes delivered quickly
Quick, helpful and efficient. First purchase but will use again.
Excellent service! Placed my order and shoes were with me the next day. Was so impressed with service and the quality of the item I ordered a second pair.
This isn't really a review but I can't find anywhere else to write to you. I didn't actually make a purchase from you, as, for some reason the shoes I ordered couldn't be found! I was promised a refund but it was discovered that I hadn't been charged! Can't fault Customer Service. The gentleman was extremely apologetic, very polite and helpful. He offered me a discount on my next purchase. I'll certainly use your service in the future, if appropriate. Thank you.
Excellent service. Trainers arrived quickly & are perfect.
Mozimo is rated 4.66 based on 1,601 reviews