Mozimo Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very quick delivery. Lovely shoes."
"Super quick delivery, great communication, and a fab pair of shoes!"
"Excellent service, quick and simple. Compares well with other online retailers that I have used recently."
"Didn't receive goods just an email saying they couldn't send them no explanation the shoes were still in stock when l checked later"
Hi Pamela - Thanks for your comments and feedback.
I can see you were emailed on the 25th, the day after your order to inform you that a fault with your order had been discovered during dispatch inspection, and unfortunately we didn't have a replacement.
A full refund was immediately issued , and a gesture of good will discount code was also sent to you for future use.
We apologise again for any inconvenience caused, but aim to maintain the highest of standards. Should you require any further help in regards to the above information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Kind Regards
Team Mozimo
"super service, very competent, will by anytime in the future again with the company"
"Very good service and also very happy with the new shoes."
"A very good deal with excellent service. Thank you."
"Fast shipping and perfect packing! It was an international shipping, but with tracking I was relieved(Just 7days). Thank you! "
"I was very pleased with my purchase! The service was prompt, my shoes arrived sooner than I expected!"
"Great service and fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Prompt shipping to Australia in less than 2 weeks. Order just perfect as well"
"Beautiful shoes, fit perfectly. Good quality"
"Brilliant communication re dispatch and shipping. Fast. Great quality product. Very happy"
"very good"
"What a great experience buying from this site. I'm from the US and the shoes arrived in no time even faster than some orders here in the states! Tracking provided from Royal mail to USPS. The shoes are beautiful. Very happy with my purchase!"
"Delighted with the service from Mozimo ordered my shoes on the Sunday and received on Tuesday so pleased wth them too so comfortable."
"I have been asked by Mozimo to write a review about shoes that have not even been delivered. I have been refunded the one day delivery charge and am now 3 days beyond the original standard delivery date. I have not been told that they have even been dispatched."
Hi Margaret - apologies for the confusion caused around this. As you are now aware we tried to contact you on several occasions, as you should have received your shoes without issue.
Because you haven't, we have now reordered a pair for you from the brand and they of course will be with you ASAP.
We again apologise for confusion or frustration caused, but certainly hope we have resolved the situation as quickly and efficiently as we have been able to do.

Kind Regards

The Support Team
"Excellent purchase at a great price and very efficient arrival time."
"Quick and no issues with delivery.Great product and price."
"Excellent choices and variety."
Mozimo is rated 4.66 based on 1,228 reviews