Mozimo Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I write again. 08.09.2019 order #74688 was paid. There is no product, they do not respond to e-mails. Return my money"
"Always buy Gabor shoes as they fit my feet perfectly and are good quality."
"delighted with P Kaiser shoes. Excellent service, will definitely use again."
"Ordered some 'in stock' shoes on 13th August, order confirmation received, money deducted from my paypal account, and yet no shoes have arrived (20th September). Heard nothing from the company regarding any problems, so I've sent 2 messages to them, and still not heard a thing!"
"All very good!"
"Sorry to say shoes hurt my feet and are not true to size. Service good."
"Excellent service, swift despatch of goods, and very competitively priced stock."
"Mozimo give a great service, speedy delivery, well packaged and high quality footwear."
"Quick delivery. Great discount on the shoes."
"Very good price, goods arrived on time, no problems."
"Easy - delivered on time and in perfect condition. Really happy with my purchase and service."
"Very good all round service. I was familiar with the shoes I ordered and they were exactly what I wanted at a much more reasonable price than on my high street. I would hope to use your company again!"
"good day! my order # # 74688 (WEB74688) was sent to Ukraine 09/08/2019. 22 working days have passed and the order has not been delivered. When will the order be. thanks Nataliia"
"Very happy with my shoes, and compliment Mozimo on their customer service and communications. I would definitely recommend Mozimo, and look forward to shopping with them again."
"Very efficient. Emails were sent with tracking details and shoes arrived as promised. Very pleased."
"Quick delivery , no problems"
"Absolutely delighted with the slippers ! Excellent service both in promise and carrying out the prompt delivery"
"Very straightforward procedure to order the shoes. Unfortunately, I have had to return them as they were unsuitable."
"Great service thanks!"
"Excellent service, quicker than expected delivery. Very pleased"
Mozimo is rated 4.65 based on 1,301 reviews