Mozimo Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Efficient service Speedy delivery"
"Excellent service. The shoes arrived very quickly and communication from Mozimo has been excellent. My wife is delighted with the shoes and they are priced really competitively too."
"Excellent company. Great price & delivery"
"It was the first time that I have used this site and was very pleased with the quality and service received. The shoes I ordered were packaged well and arrived when stated as per their parcel tracking system. Would definitely use them again."
"I purchased some Gabor ladies shoes. Best price I found on google search. Came quickly I’d recommend using this company"
"I found the shoes I wanted on the web-site easily and the description was very clear - as were the pictures. The only additional information I'd like to see on the web-page is the extent to which these suede shoes are weather-proof. I've taken the precaution of treating them with a water repellant spray. The price was very competitive and the 'free delivery' very welcome. Delivery was fast and the shoes well packed."
"Excellent and efficient service. Highly recommended. Would use again."
"Very pleased with the shoes . Excellent quick service . Thank you."
"Keep up the good work, Mozimo! Prompt customer service and my order arrived on time!"
"Excellent customer care. Quick and easy to use website. Would recommend."
"Shoes were a very competitive price. Delivery was really fast. Excellent communication."
"Too small and you dont have next sixe up. Will be returning for refund. Thanks."
"Straight forward and efficient service - I am delighted with my boots."
"Easy website, good choice of shoes at excellent prices and very speedy delivery. Will definitely recommend to friends/family and use again."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"I cannot praise Mozimo enough ! I have e-mailed them with queries and they have always responded quickly. Nothing is too much trouble for them and I would recommend them without any hesitation."
"Great product and price! I even got a 10% off discount code by email, which was brilliant. Would shop again!"
"Always happy with the product and service."
"very good service from ordering through to delivery."
"The boots were delivered in excellent condition. Packaged well. Great price and on time I would recommend the site"
Mozimo is rated 4.67 based on 1,192 reviews