Mozimo Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Ordered 7/8/19 no update on Royal Mail site since 9/8/19 can’t even get a ring tone on their phone number have I wasted £42.50?!"
"Great service and even better purchase"
"Fast delivery, goods as described."
"Friendly and helpful adviser, great website and sale prices and fast free delivery. Very impressive."
"Fast delivery, goods arrived in excellent condition, just as described."
"I ordered and paid for two pairs of sandals. Then I got an email that said I'd been given a partial refund but with no explanation. I realised it was for one pair of sandals but had no idea which pair until I received my parcel."
"Sandals arrived quick and were a perfect fit."
"Good reliable company"
"Speedy service. Good price products."
"First time we have used Mozio for a Taxi so were a bit unsure whether it would happen, Everything was fine. Arrived early and driver got us to our destination on time."
"This was my first and will be my last experience of shopping with Mozimo. The shoes that I received were faulty - with a scratch on one and a lumpy inner sole and the other had an inner sole that was not stuck down properly (so lifted up as I pulled my foot out). The shoes were very badly packed with no care, with half of the packing either not in (ie, still in the box) or missing - so clearly the shoes were a return (the soles were dirty) and they were not checked or repacked before sending out again. The box was wrapped so tightly in plastic and with so much tape that, however I opened the plastic, I would not be able to reuse this to send the shoes back, meaning I had to find some more plastic - surely we should be trying to recycle plastic? Mozimo only had to provide a resealable bag to do this like Asos do and this would be hardly any extra cost, especially considering the huge profit they are making on their expensive, poor quality shoes. The returns label was not a tracked returns, despite the parcel being sent out as tracked meaning that I felt that they only cared about their side of the delivery and that my side was not important to them. I did phone to query this and was told that if the shoes went missing, then I just had to provide proof of posting but by not using tracked returns means that Mozimos costs go up due to increased theft at the postal office. That means we pay more than we should do - and I can see that with the boots I ordered, this was clearly the case as the quality did not match the price. I actually quite liked the shoes but was shocked at the quality considering the price I'd paid and so have been deterred from re-ordering because it's clear that Mozimo really doesn't care about customer service or quality. Sorry it's such a negative review although I would like to finish on a positive note - the customer service rep that I spoke to on the phone when I was querying why no tracked returns label was friendly."
"First time I’ve used the site and everything went well. No complaints and delivery was quite quick"
"Good website, easy to navigate. My order was dispatched quickly and was exactly what I hoped for."
"Great service. Sandals arrived in perfect condition."
"Delivery quicker than expected. Thank you - great service"
"My order arrived very swiftly,with the shoes well packed and in perfect condition. Excellent service."
"Yes thank you I'm very pleased and satisfied with my purchase from you!! My best regards Barbro Larsson-Suominen"
"prompt, efficient service excellent phone communication"
"Boots arrived promptly and I love them"
"Great service, fast delivery and good prices."
Mozimo is rated 4.65 based on 1,297 reviews