MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Legal
Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews
Very pleased with the no hassle service I received and more than happy to recommend your services Many thanks James.
Simple , efficient and resolved and delivered as they said they would a claim via Plevin ruling.... Answered and dealt with any query or concern effectively..
I was treated very good and kept informed throughout process.
Good service
Got the bank to pay what they should have paid in the first place
Exceptional service, always dealt with questions quickly and professionally. Above all they managed to get me a very favourable settlement. Thank you
Money plus Legal.
Vicky was great to deal with and kept me updated all the way.
I did however intially speak to someone back in 2018 who unfortunately didnt highlight all the charges to me so my overall expectation was somewhat affected by this.
Fantastic experience thank you ..easy to deal with very professional and prompt

A big thank you
Money legal have been fabulous at sorting out my PPI. They have kept me informed at every step They have been friendly and efficient
Most definitely the best company to deal with. Thank you again money legal
I have, from day one of dealing with MoneyPlus and MoneyPlus Legal, found the service excellent. The representatives are friendly, helpful, down to Earth and are very knowledgeable. The amount of monies I have been reimbursed thanks to MoneyPlus' help have wiped out my debt entirely so I now live off my wages rather than my overdraft!

I would recommend MoneyPlus and MoneyPlus Legal to anyone - absolutely excellent service - Five stars!
I must say how impressed I am with this legal team . My claim was handled in an extremely professional manner , I would certainly recommend MoneyPlus Legal and would most definitely use them again, thank you very much for your dedication to your job .Best wishes from a very satisfied customer .
Excellent service with expert knowledge and advice. Kept fully informed at all stages of the process and made to feel wanted.
Just had my claim settled. Throughout the claim, I was updated with the progress
very helpful
Very helpful
Good correspondence
Took a bit of persuading, but after talking to Sam thought well why not :
First class communicy from Jack Mimms.
Thank you.
Very helpful and understanding.
An excellent and fast service. Great team to, especially impressed with Jack Minns.
All is good with your company.
MoneyPlus Legal is rated 4.81 based on 100 reviews