MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Legal
Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews
Excellent, friendly service. I wasn't aware of the money I could get so, although there are fees, I was more than happy with what I got.
I was kept up to date on the progress of my claim. Although I was a bit disappointed with all the fees I had to pay out of my claim
brilliant service.so efficent and hassle free
Have been with Money plus for some time, I have always found there advice exemplary, never had an issue with staff or services provided. They did over the course of a few years help me to become financially stable, no hesitation in highly recommending them to e3veryone.
Excellant service kept informed when needed to be, completed all necessary works to get a excellent deal, so please with the way Moneyplus legal worked couldn't ask for any better. WELL DONE
Wonderful, kept me informed all the way and keeping it realistic.
Money Plus Legal have kept me up to date at every step of the way, they have excellent to deal with.
It was so easy , they were patient , helpful, positive and quick. There was nothing to loose, my gain is a nice Xmas bonus in these hard times!
I rate Money plus legal 5 out of 5.I would never have known I had some points if they hadn’t contacted me,and discovered it for me .Thank you.
I am very pleased with money plus legal
Tried to fill out form but when I've done my details or just keeps saying address ive put my address down
Hi Darryl, thank you for your feedback. We haven't encountered this issue before - we've just completed a check of our online form and everything seems to be running smoothly. If you would like to give us a call on 0161 837 4749, one of our friendly, expert Legal team members will assist you in submitting your form. Thanks, MoneyPlus Legal.
Very pleased with the service I received, I was kept informed every step of the way, which would not have been easy m, due to the COVID-19 situation
Was pleased with everything vicki did for me
Patient, understanding professional
Fantastic, professional and very helpful team. Thank you for helping me claim my money back.
Very helpful and explained everthing to me and listened to me, and answered my questions well
Have dealt with Vicky and have been kept well informed at every step. Could always answer any queries I had quickly and politely. Will be using MoneyPlus Legal again
Always very friendly and understanding staff. Good helpful advice. I spoke to a lady called Vicky (didn't get her surname) the other day. Very professional and friendly!
Great service regular updates can't complain.
Very helpful and always kept intouch plus very polite would recommend these to sort any claims. Would use them again.
MoneyPlus Legal is rated 4.76 based on 149 reviews