MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Legal
Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews
Helpful and friendly allways willing to help
Seem to be on the ball
Difficult to assess full service provided as only just signed up Good start and upgrade due in time
Working well for us
Friendly staff who handled my claim well and kept me informed throughout. Would highly recommend
Alex was very customer friendly and efficient when he spoke with me, initially. However, the documents I received were difficult to sign online. Also, I have had response since then.
Very nice and helpful people
I have been a moneyplus legal customer for a few years and they have been very helpful when I needed them. The team are always helpful and polite. If you are looking for a company you can trust I would recommend MoneyPlus legal
Really helpful
I was contacted and dealt with by a very polite and informative member of staff that explained everything clearly.
its a good service and you feel they will do all they can to get what you deserve and wouldnt take the case if they wasnt sure of you having any chance of winning and they will let you know step by step
Good
Excellent, friendly service. I wasn't aware of the money I could get so, although there are fees, I was more than happy with what I got.
I was kept up to date on the progress of my claim. Although I was a bit disappointed with all the fees I had to pay out of my claim
Patient, understanding professional
Efficient, helpful service. Kept me updated throughout the process by email and phone. Worth exploring this avenue if you want results without risk. Recommended.
Friendly advisor
Very good and prompt service. Very good at answering my queries.. Always letting me what was going on.. Would recommend this service to people..
A very efficient service from MomeyPlus legal. Once the negotiating process started everything moved really quickly. The representatives were very accommodating and very friendly. Good efficient service.
helpfull in ever way took me through it all with no problem
MoneyPlus Legal is rated 4.77 based on 123 reviews