MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

enquire@moneypluslegal.com

Riverside

Tell us how MoneyPlus Legal made you happy
Very good service well look after the client
When MoneyPlus Legal contacted me and told me there was more to be claimed beyond a full PPI refund I was doubtful. But as they were offering "no win, no fee" I had nothing to lose. They explained that the banks had received up to 85% commission when they sold PPI and a court had ruled that this was unreasonable and the bank was liable to pay further compensation.

I provided MoneyPlus Legal with the relevant details and they handled the rest, court submission, negotiation with the bank, etc. They provided regular updates and then a nice cheque for £3,500 dropped through my letterbox.

I would have no hesitation in recommending MoneyPlus Legal - highly professional, friendly and deliver the goods!
Very friendly helpful professional staff.
Would like to say thank you to Money Plus for all the help and support with my claim.
It’s worth doing as the is no cost to you and it’s money that I would never had got back

Thank you.
Efficiently done. Very professional, excellent communication.
MoneyPlus Legal negotiated with my previous bank and secured extra PPI money which I did not know I was entitled to.

MoneyPlus told be that all I had to do was to sign giving them permission to represent me and they would do the rest.
They kept me informed as they negotiated and asked for my opinion before they made the final decision. The process took some time as they tried to get the best amount which we both agreed on.

I was very happy when I received the call from MoneyPlus this morning to say that they were happy to tell me that my money was in my account. What a BIG smile that put on my face.
Thanks you MoneyPlus Legal, you came through as you had promised.
Y.W.
The help I have received from MoneyPlus has been so good especially from your representative Vicky Daily and I thank you all so much.
Very happy and if I get some more money back hooray
Friendly advisor
A thoroughly professional organisation, keeping me fully informed throughout the process and of course a very successful outcome. I am very happy with the outcome and strongly recommend MoneyPlus Legal.
A very professional company who work hard to reclaim the money that you are owed.
They keep you updated throughout the claim process and explain everything fully to you.
They are very friendly and helpful and easy to get in touch with should you need to speak with them. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is trying to reclaim compensation.

Thanks guys, you have been great.
Very helpful always and ready to guide you to the best outcome to your case.
Clearly explained no pressure to commit
Great service. They have kept in touch throughout, have helped explained everything thoroughly and without all of the legal jargon so it was very easy to understand. Replied to all of my emails, returned calls promptly and have been so professional and courteous. Sam in particular has been so helpful.
I would highly recommend.
Very good and prompt service. Very good at answering my queries.. Always letting me what was going on.. Would recommend this service to people..
A very efficient service from MomeyPlus legal. Once the negotiating process started everything moved really quickly. The representatives were very accommodating and very friendly. Good efficient service.
helpfull in ever way took me through it all with no problem
Takes just a couple of phone calls and a couple of letters between yourself and moneyplus legal then all you have to do is sit back and let them do all the hard work, couldnt be easier, have been very happy with the service provided
Very pleasant gentleman explained everything very clearly
This company and it's service is so good it's Ronseal.
MoneyPlus Legal is rated 4.83 based on 46 reviews