MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Legal
Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews
So far very good service
Everything explained well and clear, no problems
Not really a clear view of when the agreement finishes, when advertised I think stated a couple of years, been a few more than that. Maybe a clear indication would put minds at ease.
Hi there, thanks for your review – we always welcome feedback on improving our processes however, we’re not able to guarantee a specific timeframe for a case as it’s dependent on a range of factors beyond our control, including with the court and creditors. A member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this process with you, and answer any questions you may have. Thank you, MoneyPlus Legal
Excellent so far.
Hard to review as first time used this company & as yet only had a few text with updates.
So far, so good
Very helpful
Process explained thoroughly and in layman’s terms. Very happy with support. Thankyou.
Really helpful company kept me in the loop through every stage of the process would definitely recommend
Few teething issues getting my documents sorted but otherwise smooth await to see if they can recover some money for me
Great service
Not really sure what to put! Unsure if I have any money dues to me?? Would be nice to know
You seem to be most receptive and forward thinking in showing good reasonable business accumen and attitude. I find this acceptable and thank you in advance for a good result.
The are good
So far this has been very easy to do the people I have talked too, have been clear and precise,yet frendly.
RECOMMENDED
Jaime was so informative of my claim..very polite..and we had a laugh..great guy..well done.
Extremely good and efficient customer service. Was contacted within 24 hours of completing the Form. Would definitely recommend.
Great service from start to finish! Easy to fill in forms, assistance when needed and continued communication from Moneyplus throughout. On the times I called my claims handler, Thiago Lopes, he was always very efficient, helpful and always available to explain the system and process in an easy to understand way. I know the fees are high however I could never have done this myself and was delighted to receive a settlement and am happily planning how to spend it. Thank you. I would highly recommend Moneyplus Legal.
Everything went smoothly