MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Legal
Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews
OK OK OK OK OK
Helpful and friendly allways willing to help
Very efficient and easy to deal with and gave a clear explanation of the process.
Your service has been very helpful, professional and efficiently communicated.Thank you. Graham j King
Very polite and helpful explaining to me what It was about
Excellent service very helpful and friendly staff
Seem to be on the ball
Difficult to assess full service provided as only just signed up Good start and upgrade due in time
Friendly helpful and knowledgeable people. Easy to use service.
Informative and helpful. Note that when they ring you your phone might say spam but its obviously not
Would highly recommend this company for efficiency and advice. Everything was explained in a manner that was easy to process
Very easy to deal with. Provided regular updates on the status of the claim and very professional throughout.
Jamie my advisor was extremely informative and helpful.
Working well for us
Excellent service
MoneyPlus has always keep me up to date with my records and advised on how best to deal with financial matters. They respond quickly to queries which is very helpful. I also found the annual review very useful. Thank's to them I am debt free.
They are keeping Me fully updated regarding My claim, and have been very helpful with Me filling in the forms which I wanted to fill in correctly.
I am happy with the way you have dealt with my claims over the years thankyou to the tream especially Vicky for bring so polite and understanding
Very helpful. Explained everything clearly.
Jamie was clear in what he said. I understood it. He was very polite & professional.
MoneyPlus Legal is rated 4.77 based on 123 reviews