MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Legal
Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews
I am very pleased with money plus legal
Tried to fill out form but when I've done my details or just keeps saying address ive put my address down
Hi Darryl, thank you for your feedback. We haven't encountered this issue before - we've just completed a check of our online form and everything seems to be running smoothly. If you would like to give us a call on 0161 837 4749, one of our friendly, expert Legal team members will assist you in submitting your form. Thanks, MoneyPlus Legal.
Very pleased with the service I received, I was kept informed every step of the way, which would not have been easy m, due to the COVID-19 situation
Was pleased with everything vicki did for me
Patient, understanding professional
Fantastic, professional and very helpful team.
Thank you for helping me claim my money back.
Very helpful and explained everthing to me and listened to me, and answered my questions well
Have dealt with Vicky and have been kept well informed at every step. Could always answer any queries I had quickly and politely.
Will be using MoneyPlus Legal again
Always very friendly and understanding staff. Good helpful advice.
I spoke to a lady called Vicky (didn't get her surname) the other day. Very professional and friendly!
Great service regular updates can't complain.
Very helpful and always kept intouch plus very polite would recommend these to sort any claims. Would use them again.
Efficient, helpful service. Kept me updated throughout the process by email and phone. Worth exploring this avenue if you want results without risk. Recommended.
Worked hard to get the best offer possible and kept me informed every step of the way.
Everything was explained in a easy way to understand
Very good service well look after the client
When MoneyPlus Legal contacted me and told me there was more to be claimed beyond a full PPI refund I was doubtful. But as they were offering "no win, no fee" I had nothing to lose. They explained that the banks had received up to 85% commission when they sold PPI and a court had ruled that this was unreasonable and the bank was liable to pay further compensation.

I provided MoneyPlus Legal with the relevant details and they handled the rest, court submission, negotiation with the bank, etc. They provided regular updates and then a nice cheque for £3,500 dropped through my letterbox.

I would have no hesitation in recommending MoneyPlus Legal - highly professional, friendly and deliver the goods!
Very friendly helpful professional staff.
Would like to say thank you to Money Plus for all the help and support with my claim.
It’s worth doing as the is no cost to you and it’s money that I would never had got back

Thank you.
Efficiently done. Very professional, excellent communication.
MoneyPlus Legal negotiated with my previous bank and secured extra PPI money which I did not know I was entitled to.

MoneyPlus told be that all I had to do was to sign giving them permission to represent me and they would do the rest.
They kept me informed as they negotiated and asked for my opinion before they made the final decision. The process took some time as they tried to get the best amount which we both agreed on.

I was very happy when I received the call from MoneyPlus this morning to say that they were happy to tell me that my money was in my account. What a BIG smile that put on my face.
Thanks you MoneyPlus Legal, you came through as you had promised.
Y.W.