Money 4 My Tech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Money 4 My Tech
Read Money 4 My Tech Reviews

About Money 4 My Tech:

The best price for your device!

Helping you recycle your old laptops, tablets, and mobile phones for cash. Our quick and easy process makes it a breeze to get money for your old technology. We're committed to providing excellent customer service, so please get in touch with us if there is anything we can do to make your experience better.

help@money4mytech.co.uk

5, Bredgar Road, Gillingham

Tell us how Money 4 My Tech made you happy
Excellent service. DPD Collection service was quickly arranged and I received my payment by the end of the next day. I will definitely use this service again.
Excellent service, very quick and accurate. I had my money few hours after they received the items. Strongly recommend.
Great experience with this company. My Mac was picked up on the Monday and I was paid the quoted amount to my account next day! Can’t fault the service at all!
I heard about M4MT after searching for a way to make money off my old electronics. The prices they offered are generous, the transfer is quick - they even pick up your goods and the courier packs them for you. I genuinely thought this was too good to be true but I've been paid and my old laptop & PS4 are gone. I'd use the service again.
What can i say? I have never sold tech on-line before so i did a bit of research. Music Magpie, Cex and others. Money 4 My Tech offered the best price by far. Easy to follow advice as to how to send your device. Paid by bank transfer within 2/3 days. Absolutely no hassel. I did read some adverse reviews about the company on Trustpilot, but i guess if you are realistic and honest about your device then you won't be disappointed. Would use again.
Excellent service. Payment received very promptly would recommend.
Good offer given my my fully operational Samsung Galaxy S10.
M4MT have helped me out enormously with an awful lot of tech post a bereavement. They were helpful and fair throughout and I highly recommend them
great service, very efficient
Quick service and really easy to use. Much better than other companies I have used previously
Very pleasantly surprised by Money 4 My Tech. I was given a quote, got sent a courier who took the laptop and got paid a few days later. It was a very straightforward process and I would definitely recommend this company
A fair price offered and the whole process was very easy, thanks and well done M4MT
Really good service, would definitely reccomend. Offered me a fantastic price for my laptops with free collection. Once the devices were received they were checked and the money was sent the same day.
Easy and straight forward process. Great service.
First time I have used them - will definitely be doing so again. Excellent service, really clear with a question I had and paid as soon as they received my tech.
Posted my old phone on Wednesday and the money was in my account on Friday. Trade-in value much better than any other online site. Have used Money 4 My Tech before and would definitely use them again. First class service.
Excellent service
Easy to use the website and a realistic price for your item especially free posting included, with label easily printed off. Email response was fast, plus Money 4 My Tech informed me at each stage that the money was in my bank on the day they received my item.
The service was quick and i got payed for my old device at the price they quoted me
Excellent value and quick turn around
Money 4 My Tech is rated 4.94 based on 519 reviews