Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
I worked with Hardeep Kular from Monaco Solicitors. She was very excellent and very quick in her response. She helped to me resolving my case very easily with her advice.
Hardeep was very efficient, hardworking and her communication with me was excellent. She got me the result I wanted.
Dippalli, goes above and beyond. She brought a horrible situation to an acceptable solution. I absolutely recommend her. She gives you clear legal information and advice and is extremely friendly.
I had the pleasure of Hardeep Kaur handling my case at Monaco. Hardeep was fast in her actions and went above and beyond resolving my case swiftly. I would defiantly recommend Using Hardeep and or Monaco if you want pace and resolution into whatever situation you may have.
I worked with Hardeep Kular at Monaco Solicitors. She was excellent and very quick in her response. I was able to resolve my case very quickly with her advice and quick turn around on matters.
Excellent services. I worked with Garvey, and he gave me fantastic advice and was very helpful and professional. I would strongly recommend him for employment law related services.
I cannot encourage you enough to use Monaca if you want to get a settlement agreement that reflects your true value. Garvey handled my SA and I received a circa 60% + increase on what had been offered, not only was I satisfied with the financial improvement, it was his total professionalism in what was a very stressful period.
Had a great experience with Monaco Solicitors and Garvey, he gave sound advice and made sure I understood fully every part of the process.
Nicola was such a calming support. Her professionalism and determination to finalise my ET 1 form in a tight time scale was so appreciated. When I felt so overwhelmed with the whole process she understood and gave me the confidence to continue. Hopefully I will never need to use her services again, but wouldn’t hesitate to thoroughly recommend her.
Monaco Solicitors handled my compromise agreement quickly and at a very good rate.
Second time dealing with Dippalli at Monaco and she was a delight. On the ball and to the point - helping me to close an unpleasant situation with the minimum of fuss. Highly recommended.
Great help and issue quickly resolved - from first approach to full resolution was less than 1 week. Thanks
Hardeep Kular contacted me very shortly after I asked for help and provided me with timely, well thought-out advice, and the matter was concluded that very day.
I am very pleased with the way Hardeep Kular advised and helped me with my settlement agreement at work. She was very professional, friendly and thorough with all the paperwork. I would use her again and also recommend highly. Thank you Natasha
Dippalli was fast, flexible and to-the-point to review my settlement agreement with a major technology company. I wanted to make some edits and he was helpful to guide my company in the right direction in the drafting. I recommending for similar situations. Carlos
Very informative website and easy initial online contact . The process was straighforward from start to finish with clear communication of expectations. Thank you!
Very good service from Chris at Monaco, which gave me support and peace of mind in a difficult time, and means I can move on
Garvey’s advice was spot on and timely. With my head spinning and really not knowing where I stood, his objective guidance was just what I needed when I needed it. As a result, I was able to secure a fair and reasonable settlement. Thank you.
Just a short note of thanks to Monaco Solicitors and in particular to Nicola Welchman who took on my employment dispute / Settlement agreement. She was extremely empathetic, respectful and highly professional when dealing with my situation which concluded well on an amicable basis for all. I cant' recommend Nicola enough. Everything you want as a your representative when in times of flux or as in my case not in best of health. A huge thanks
It is almost a year since Monaco Solicitors handled my case, in particular Nicola Welchman; and a fruitful year it has turned out to be. I recommend them without question for their expert, accurate advice, calm and responsive manner, but above all, for considering me as person and not just a client. Thank you.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.73 based on 368 reviews