MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Very pleased with the chosen chair. Great price and great delivery service.
Thanks
Excellent customer service. We had an emergency and needed a specialist pram and Richard helped to arrange for delivery in time and we are very grateful. The product is fantastic.
Would highly recommend
Really good product, delivered really quickly. 5stars.
I loved the wheelchair that I purchased recently from MobiQuip. It was very unique and ideal for my use. Customer service answered all my questions quickly, professionally and efficiently. I was well impressed with the service that I received and will order more items in the near future. Thankyou :)
great service, very happy with purchase
Fantastic service.
Brilliant service very helpful and quick delivery
Great service I had put my order in wrong and I didn't know but I got a call and it was all sorted before it was delivered. My boy loves is new pram very very happy with my purchase
Very good stroller for my special need five years old child and excellent customer service indeed!!!
As a trustee of a charity it is difficult to buy goods for someone else. However MobiQuip were very knowledgeable and provided a prompt service.
I am very impressed with my new wheelchair. The service received from MobiQuip Ltd has been exceptional. Thank you.
Good design, well engineered and well packed for transportation. I really like it!!
Brilliant.. the BEST customer service I have ever come across.. very friendly, sorted a small issue I had very quickly and nicely. Amazing :)
Very helpful with advice about buying my powerchair; quick delivery by engineer who answered all my questions. Unfortunately he forgot to leave me the charger so had to make a return visit at the end of his day. Charger proved tricky to connect and instructions rather confusing but all is now working well
Very quick service . Brilliant wheelchair arrived quick. Pleasure to deal with
Very good service
Really pleased with the regular email updates and prompt delivery service.
Very good people to deal with quick delivery and setup by engineer for our mobility scooter.
would highly recommend.
Ordering and delivery very good. Everything explained by the engineer.
Excellent service.
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2019
Prompt service. Friendly helpful member of staff contacted me to confirm size. Wheelchair arrived perfect. Making a difference to my husband already being able to take him to beach. Also added bonus 3 month insurance and a spare radar key. Strongly recommend. A great company to deal with.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 181 reviews