MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
My new scooter is brill. MobiQuip were very helpful and very imformative. The whole experience was faultless, this company is highly recommended for anyone in need of mobility aids.
Very impressive company with quick and professional delivery service. We will definitely use this company again.
Thank you for outstanding advice and customer service. The first wheelchair that was delivered had a manufacturing fault. MobiQuip arranged an immediate exchange and also followed it up with a phone call to check everything was ok.
I bought a Rascal scooter from MobiQuip for my mother, she’s very impressed with it and the service received was outstanding. I will be buying from them again soon.
We are new to buying mobility products but MobiQuip gave us total confidence in our purchase in all aspects. They asked us relevant questions to make sure what we ordered would be suitable. Their customer service was second to none and kept us updated with eta right through to delivery of the scooter and electric arm chair. Both items have already proved to be exactly what my father needed and we would highly recommend to others and will use them again.
Great service! These people really know their stuff. Thanks for all your help
The sales advisor spoke to me before delivery to make sure it was suitable. Brilliant customer service.
Absolutely fantastic, they made everything so easy for me. I originally rang them about buying a certain scooter but when Richard explained everything to me and helped me, it was obvious that I'd been looking at the wrong things on the web.Richard spoke to me about my needs and he clearly knows alot about mobility equipment. With his help and advice I bought a little Rascal 480 scooter from them and I'm absolutely over the moon! My Mum has also bought a scooter from MobiQuip and we can't recommend them enough.
Excellent customer service. I was telephoned after making my order to ensure I had the best possible service. My contact at Mobiquip arranged for an additional mobility aid to be made available to me at a great price, despite the item not normally being available for purchase online by Mobiquip. Thank you
Outstanding customer service. They made sure we were purchasing the correct wheelchair for our needs. A real pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable staff who genuinely cared.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 90 reviews