MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Delivery was prompt and on time. The wheelchair seems to be just what my wife needs - a bit more comfort than the basic one we had. There was a discrepancy between the Mobiquip ad and what the manufacturer said, about use on anything other than dry pavements, but the it seems the manufacturerer is being very cautious. Also errors in the user manaul, which should have been checked manufacturerer, and possibly mobiquip, if they check before taking an item to sell. This was reported to the manufacturerer.
Very helpful with advice about buying my powerchair; quick delivery by engineer who answered all my questions. Unfortunately he forgot to leave me the charger so had to make a return visit at the end of his day. Charger proved tricky to connect and instructions rather confusing but all is now working well
Really pleased with the regular email updates and prompt delivery service.
The stroller is sturdy and good quality. Would be nice if the sun shade folded down when not in use. Also have to remove the foot plate when I need to fold the stroller . Otherwise the size is perfect and overall a happy customer .
Very good communications to arrange delivery. Unfortunately my name had been wrongly recorded and this had now been out on my insurance so need to get that changed.
Excel G-Explorer.
With assistance from Richard in MobiQuip Sales Dept my new wheelchair was delivered from Melton Mobray to Glasgow on the day following placement of my order.
The Excel G-Explorer wheelchair is a well-made product, and it has prompted a number of compliments for its distinctive design. It is not just any other wheelchair!
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 181 reviews