MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Fantastic.....
An excellent transaction all round. From the initial enquiry through helpful advice and information to the easy ordering system followed by prompt delivery arrangements, the quality of service was excellent.
Excellent service, we knew exactly what we needed, we ordered online over the weekend and it was delivered on the Tuesday!!
Wheelchair is fab , staff friendly and communicative . Thank you
They couldn't of been more helpful. Will definitely recommend and use them again. Helpful and pleasant staff. Made me feel I was in good reliable hands. Thank you.
Jamie was very helpful on the phone to answer my questions about the suitability of the wheelchair for my husband. Very fast delivery.
I ordered a Rollator frame for my mom. I did this online, so simple to do with the help of Adam. I was very impressed as the frame was delivered the next day. Wonderful service. I would definitely recommend.
Linda MCCALL.
Everything was done quickly and very efficiently thank you very much
The whole process was so easy from start to finish. The staff were really helpful and listened to our needs for my elderly mother, arranged a demo for her and delivered the new scooter in just a few days Prices cannot be beaten.
Thanks, Mobiquip
Communication and delivery from this company was excellent. Special needs pushchair was ordered online on a Friday evening and delivered on the following Monday . I would definitely recommend.
Great product and Service from ordering to delivery. Highly recommended.
Overall a good experience and purchased at a good price.Would I purchase from mobiquip again?Of course l would!!
Great service very pleasant staff speedy delivery. We had a small issue which the staff were more than happy to resolve. Absolutely no complaints at all. Pleasure to have such an easy purchase with them.
Good value, very quick delivery Considereing it was over a bank holiday weekend. And the company took the trouble to check by email that my order was correct before they posted it.
Very competitive price and delivery was on time. Delivery staff very pleasant and helpful. N.B. Insurance details NOT received yet.
Thank you for the review Yvette! Your insurance is all in place for you and the documents have already left us in the post but for your peace of mind we have also emailed a copy of these to you today. Thanks once again for your valued custom
A brilliant piece of engineering. The one thing that lets it down is the width . It will not go through quite a number of doorways .
Very good service and quick delivery engineer was very good and helpful. John
Very helpful and understanding on all of my calls and then again on the time when I discovered a major purchase mistake ~ which they solved for me ~ thanks again to them
Excellent one to one initial contact very prompt delivery and the scooter is excellent, and has been used twice successfully to date. Thanks.
The MobiQuip staff have been very helpful and quick to respond to all my queries, using the internet chat, the telephone and email. I can recommend these people, a pleasure to deal with.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 181 reviews