MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
MobiQuip did everything they promised and I now have a shiny new Rascal Pioneer in my garage. I very much hope that they are just as good at providing what they promised in the forthcoming 12 months.
A good, no-nonsense firm to deal with.
Jamie was really excellent and helped get the chair to my mum in quick time. He kept me informed and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you!
Amazing service! Bought my son a pushchair on Saturday and it was delivered Tuesday morning. I messaged on online chat and was answered straight away! Made up with the service and quality of the products. Thank you!
Excellent service and really pleased with my new Rascal scooter, this is my 3rd purchase from MobiQuip and I highly recommend you. I love your website too, thank you
100% service , so professional and helpful with my queries, received wheelchair in 2 days , brilliant
Would highly recommend your services .
Wonderful customer service, delivery was within 48hrs. Buggy tried and tested and all going great! Happy mum and daughter
I bought a disabled pushchair with accessories for my granddaughter and the service I received was excellent. It was scheduled to be delivered on the 4th of February but it arrived the day after I ordered it which was nearly a week early fantastic.
Quality service throughout including after sales service.
ordered the excel g explorer wheelchair from mobiquip on wednesday and was hear on friday!!! which i would say is fantastic delivery. the wheelchair itself is excellent. this wheelchair should last me a long time. 5 stars to mobiquip. best regards. gordon.
Very good service.
Fast delivery and excellent price.
Couldn’t ask for anymore.
Excellent service - I even received a call to make sure the wheelchair I had ordered would be suitable for my needs. Recieved very quickly too. Highly recommended
Great service ...
Very well built and has changed my childs and my life, a reliable pushchair that keeps my child safe when his sensory is in overload would 100% recommend thankyou so much. I brought the hood rancover and basket in the picture seperate.
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Amazing service all round. Very helpful and knowledgeable sales person and the delivery assembly and demonstration were great.
Thoroughly recommended
no fuss straight forward polite trading.will not esitate to use again
Pleased with chair. Brilliant. Very Good Service
Really quick and efficient delivery and payment system. Wheelchair itself is wonderful. Had it in a few different situations now and is great! Really happy! If could give one piece of advice is buy rubber push rims for it as the rim is quite tight otherwise. Super happy
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Very efficient and helpful
Excellent service
Great on the phone and got the wheelchair quicker than expected
Wheelchair is brilliant