MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Great product and Service from ordering to delivery. Highly recommended.
Overall a good experience and purchased at a good price.Would I purchase from mobiquip again?Of course l would!!
Great service very pleasant staff speedy delivery. We had a small issue which the staff were more than happy to resolve. Absolutely no complaints at all. Pleasure to have such an easy purchase with them.
Good value, very quick delivery Considereing it was over a bank holiday weekend. And the company took the trouble to check by email that my order was correct before they posted it.
Very competitive price and delivery was on time. Delivery staff very pleasant and helpful. N.B. Insurance details NOT received yet.
Thank you for the review Yvette! Your insurance is all in place for you and the documents have already left us in the post but for your peace of mind we have also emailed a copy of these to you today. Thanks once again for your valued custom
A brilliant piece of engineering. The one thing that lets it down is the width . It will not go through quite a number of doorways .
Very good service and quick delivery engineer was very good and helpful. John
Very helpful and understanding on all of my calls and then again on the time when I discovered a major purchase mistake ~ which they solved for me ~ thanks again to them
Excellent one to one initial contact very prompt delivery and the scooter is excellent, and has been used twice successfully to date. Thanks.
The MobiQuip staff have been very helpful and quick to respond to all my queries, using the internet chat, the telephone and email. I can recommend these people, a pleasure to deal with.
First time I have purchased a Mobility Scooter. I found MobiQuip Service Excellent and very friendly.
First class service. Delivered on promises regarding price and timescales. Would recommend
Excellent service very pleased with my chair. Thank you
Fantastic service really helpful getting the chair to me so quickly
Thankyou so much it’s great
Easy to order great delivery and excellent product would highly recommend
Got what we ordered quicker than I expected. I think the 3 emails system is a good idea.
An absolutely faultless transaction from order to delivery
The process of selecting a suitable mobility scooter and subsequent ordering was first class. In addition the delivery, assembly, and operating intruction again was excellent.
Very helpful profesional and kind Jamie who felt with my order was extreamly helpful and had excellent knowledge of products first class service
Excellent service, fast delivery. Trolley is fantasic and my child loves it
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 171 reviews