MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Brilliant customer service and quick delivery!
Just reliable, and very good
Very good delivery time was early and demonstration was fab
Prompt service, excellent rollator, exactly as described - it is lightweight, and folds easily to fit into a car.
You harass me for a review I don’t like leaving hence one star please respect my privacy
Good afternoon Leslie We only ever send through one invite to leave review and will never harass so I am sorry if you feel that way but we do hope you are happy with your purchase. Kind regards, The MobiQuip Team
Came ahead of time, all in good condition, sadly the foam in the handle did split after 2 weeks but this is by far the best buggy I've owned, I cannot see my little darling destroying this one like the many that came before, and it steers like a dream !
Wonderful piece of equipment. I would love the all terrain version to have had brakes! That would have been even more perfect!
Brilliant wheelchair
This pushchair is just what I needed to go on holiday and have enough room for everything else. It’s so light aswel would highly recommend.
Great service very helpful.
Excellent, my 86 year old mum is very pleased and is letting her get out and around safely.
Fast delivery, packaged really well, the wheelchair is Awsome I love it so well made and so comfortable and easy for my hubby to push, I have also managed to self propel, I’ve recommended it to on of my disability groups. This wheelchair is amazing value for money and makes me feel just that little bit funky with its smart rugged look
Item was slightly delayed in arriving due to an issue with the courier but Adam, Mobiquip representative, dealt with my query to my entire satisfaction and the mobility aid was then delivered exactly as expected. The aid is for an elderly friend who will no doubt pass judgement but so far it looks brilliant, is light, bright and will hopefully meet with her approval.
Caring people helpful and willing to go the extra mile thank you for your help and patience with me
Got 2 batteries good price fast delivery
Good on line help and ordering. They were unable to supply my exact requirements but offered an acceptable alternative. Price was competitive and delivery prompt.
Very good value. Very good service - a human stepped in when automated on line was difficult! . Very fast delivery. Fully recommended .
Excellent buggy! Great size and very sturdy. Folds up nice and compact.
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Absolutely fantastic prices and great quality
The customer service and sales team is nothing but excellent! Cannot fault the service at all! A little screw came out of my sons pushchair and instead of just fixing it like other companies have done for me in the past they replaced the full pram. I explained that I had no way of taking my 5 year old disabled son out without a pram and the pram was on the way within 48 hours! Thanks so much Mobiquip! A very happy customer and happy little boy! Also ordered a safety harness, an invoice was sent straight away and item dispatched.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 240 reviews