MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Product was as described and was excellent quality and perfect for our needs. Website indicated that we could expect delivery in 10 working days but actually delivered in 2. Excellent service,
Have purchased a wheelchair and a roll at or recently. Both are of high quality and well designed. Instructions could be clearer, e.g. no information on what the correct tyre pressures should be tor the wheelchair. Have raised queries both by email and phone. Answers provided promptly which evidences good customer service.
Super product, particularly in comparison to a basic wheelcair.No contest.
The item is superb in quality it is light to manoeuvre and the other points from lifting up it gives you almost effortless to it. My child is 8 years old finding the ideal transport for her wasn’t easy after retiring to the regular mclaren style The only thing we missed is the canopy, rain cover and the little basket underneath it not being included to the item. Otherwise it would have been the most outstanding disability pushchair compared to other brands To the pushchair itself I will rate it 10-10 from reliability and comfort
Very beautiful , very comfortable and very easy to push . Thank you very much .
I purchased this item for a friend’s son, who struggles for various reasons with the journey to take his siblings to school. He has autistic spectrum conditions and joint pain and was refusing to walk with them on the relatively short journey to and from school - he is currently not in education, due to anxiety. My friend was at her wits’ end when I found this wheelchair on the internet - he is very happy to use it and his mum finds it really easy to manage. Thank you for your excellent service and for expediting this item so quickly…it really has proved to be a life-saver!
I have given 5 out of 5 because the ordering process was very straightforward and the item arrived very quickly. BUT I knew exactly what I wanted and was ordering. Had I not, I would have been disappointed not to receive (which I didn't), the promised phone call to follow-up the order placed to discuss and make sure that what I was ordering met my needs. Had I needed this phone call, it would have been less than 5. The wheelchair is very good value for money and I'm very pleased with it. And it matches my black and orange car! I have already recommended the g-explorer to two other people who've seen mine.
Good quality and very lightweight considering it’s for my big child! He is so comfortable!
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
They really value their customers, top rate in customer service
Love the wheelchair 👍💕👨🏻‍🦽
The Wheelchair is perfect for uneven surfaces
Very satisfied with the G-Explorer, it makes travel out doors so much easier. I can now confidently manage uneven pavements, the odd pothole and even rough ground in the garden. It's given me more freedom to go out and about and my health's improving because of it. Helpful after sales service too with a quick response to an issue. Thank you so much.
Excellent service, easy to make a purchase, delighted with the wheelchair and very fast delivery too, thank you! Would be happy to recommend
Great piece of kit, very light but well built and sturdy. It’s been a great buy and has given my wife a degree of freedom that she was missing at this time in her treatment Ten out of ten. Super quick delivery
Quick, friendly customer service.
Excellent price and delivery time. No problems at all!
As good as the Maclaren at a more competitive price.
No Push sales very knowledgeable and in depth by Adam.
Does the job required only issue is it can take a while to set up if you've got the accessories. Other than that no issues
Purchased g-explorer wheelchair, Fast delivery, excellent service I ordered incorrect size and was rectified instantly. And quality of chair is perfect.
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 16th August 2021