MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
"Very quick service . Brilliant wheelchair arrived quick. Pleasure to deal with"
"Very good service"
"Really pleased with the regular email updates and prompt delivery service."
"Very good people to deal with quick delivery and setup by engineer for our mobility scooter. would highly recommend."
"Ordering and delivery very good. Everything explained by the engineer. Excellent service."
"Prompt service. Friendly helpful member of staff contacted me to confirm size. Wheelchair arrived perfect. Making a difference to my husband already being able to take him to beach. Also added bonus 3 month insurance and a spare radar key. Strongly recommend. A great company to deal with."
"Was very impressed, bout from their eBay, not expecting much, they were super attentive, messaging to ensure I had bought the correct product, which I hadn’t so they changed it and got it sent out super quick! Their online chat was super helpful as well. All responses were really quick on both eBay and their website. Would def use them again! They even sent a thank you letter and a free gift for the purchase, great customer service!"
"An excellent wheelchair inside an unadapted home I need more time to settle in with it but it is the answer for me, lightweight, narrow and modern looking. However,designers, please design something new really new ie like hovering it would save all the jolts and cambers and different machines for stairs and terrain."
"Really helpful and friendly service. Enjoying my new scooter and answered all my questions."
"Good communication and helpful service."
"Ever so helpful, any queries just pop on the live chat and they will help you. Ordered the Elise pushchair for my son and it came in the morning the next day!!! Couldnt be happier with the service. Thanks MobiQuip"
"Arrived on time. Driver helpful."
"Excellent customer service. They will contact you quickly if there is a problem and sort it out"
"Very good service, telephone queries answered rapidly and very quick delivery. Product excellent."
"Prompt service friendly and very helpful"
"The stroller is sturdy and good quality. Would be nice if the sun shade folded down when not in use. Also have to remove the foot plate when I need to fold the stroller . Otherwise the size is perfect and overall a happy customer ."
"MobiQuip kept me informed of the whole process of my item from ordering to delivery. I bought a Wheelchair which arrived extremely quickly and was very well packaged. My wife loves her new wheelchair and would definately buy from MobiQuip again."
"Very helpful young man helped me with my wheelchair purchase on the telephone. Next day delivery was great. G explorer wheelchair is very good quality"
"service very good"
"Competitive price with quick delivery."
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 87 reviews