MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Telephone
"I recently purchased a jazzy 6 electric wheelchair which I am delighted with both the purchase and the great service which I received from MobiQuip LTD Thank you Angie"
"Having spent many years working in customer service I have seen and dealt with all sorts of different situations and is fair to say I know good service when I experience it. MobiQuip is nothing short of excellent, i would rate them 10/10 every time, keep it up MobiQuip you are brilliant"
"Top service and a top company. I would like to say a big thank you to Jase who has been extremely understanding and helpful throughout"
"Really happy from start to finish, I feel like I have had bargain of the century. For anyone reading this review, try all the others then try this company and you will see why they are so good!"
"Mobiquip are in my opinion amazing! I have bought lots of scooters over the years from many different places but I will not be buying from anywhere else in future other than Mobiquip. Special thanks to Jord for all his help : )"
"I bought a rascal scooter from these guys and the service has been fantastic. Highly recommend"
"Mobiquip is a 1st class reliable company to order from. I bought a wheelchair for my daughter, and the order was handled and delivered very efficiently. All praise to Richard for dealing with my enquiries and even contacting me on his day off to discuss my requirements. I would not hesitate in using this company again and would recommend them most highly."
"First class customer service, very professional and a pleasure to do business with"
"The extra foot plate i orderd doesnt fit on to the pushchair"
Vicky I am sorry to hear that the footplate doesn't fit. We can happily take a return on that item and refund it for you.
"Very pleased with my new wheelchair. Jason and his team were very helpful. Would highly recommend. Thankyou"
"Excellent service with first class knowledge of the products they sell"
"Delivery did not happen on the planned date due to a let down by the courier. Once MobiQuip were made aware they did everything in their power to atone for this situation and generously compensated us for an error that was not their doing. Outstanding communication and customer service from Richard at MobiQuip, I would definitely recommend them not only for their customer service but also for a great quality product evry bit as good as the McL if not better."
"A mobility scooter is not something you buy every day so if you want that that personal help to get a scooter to suit your needs and pocket we can certainly recommend MobiQuip ."
"Excellent customer care . Helpful advice both before and after purchase by very pleasant and enthusiastic staff . I would thoroughly recommend this company , many thanks"
"Excellent service as always. Thankyou"
"From the very first contact Jason has been very helpful. He has always phoned back to answer any questions that I have had."
"Needed a new wheel chair urgently and Mobiquip were showing the one I wanted as in stock. Rang to double check and a very helpful gentleman called me back within 10 minites to confirm stock. He also said if I got my order in by midday, it was 11.30am, he'd ensure I got it the next day. I placed my order and true to his word it arrived the following day. Can't fault them or the chair. Excellent service all round and thorougly reccomended."
"Excel G-Explorer. With assistance from Richard in MobiQuip Sales Dept my new wheelchair was delivered from Melton Mobray to Glasgow on the day following placement of my order. The Excel G-Explorer wheelchair is a well-made product, and it has prompted a number of compliments for its distinctive design. It is not just any other wheelchair!"
"Knowledge and very helpful"
"Delivery was prompt and on time , staff were helpfull on return items. I would rate the communication and service 10/10."
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 37 reviews