MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Amazing service all round. Very helpful and knowledgeable sales person and the delivery assembly and demonstration were great.
Thoroughly recommended
no fuss straight forward polite trading.will not esitate to use again
Great for the price. Comfy. I'm 17 - 20 stone. Suits me fine. Shame theres no adjustment on the foot rests tho.
Pleased with chair. Brilliant. Very Good Service
Really quick and efficient delivery and payment system. Wheelchair itself is wonderful. Had it in a few different situations now and is great! Really happy! If could give one piece of advice is buy rubber push rims for it as the rim is quite tight otherwise. Super happy
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Very efficient and helpful
Excellent service
Great on the phone and got the wheelchair quicker than expected
Wheelchair is brilliant
Very quick delivery
Fantastic.....
An excellent transaction all round. From the initial enquiry through helpful advice and information to the easy ordering system followed by prompt delivery arrangements, the quality of service was excellent.
Excellent service, we knew exactly what we needed, we ordered online over the weekend and it was delivered on the Tuesday!!
Wheelchair is fab , staff friendly and communicative . Thank you
They couldn't of been more helpful. Will definitely recommend and use them again. Helpful and pleasant staff. Made me feel I was in good reliable hands. Thank you.
Jamie was very helpful on the phone to answer my questions about the suitability of the wheelchair for my husband. Very fast delivery.
I ordered a Rollator frame for my mom. I did this online, so simple to do with the help of Adam. I was very impressed as the frame was delivered the next day. Wonderful service. I would definitely recommend.
Linda MCCALL.
Everything was done quickly and very efficiently thank you very much
The whole process was so easy from start to finish. The staff were really helpful and listened to our needs for my elderly mother, arranged a demo for her and delivered the new scooter in just a few days Prices cannot be beaten.
Thanks, Mobiquip
Communication and delivery from this company was excellent. Special needs pushchair was ordered online on a Friday evening and delivered on the following Monday . I would definitely recommend.
Great product and Service from ordering to delivery. Highly recommended.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 190 reviews