MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
"First class customer service, very professional and a pleasure to do business with"
"The extra foot plate i orderd doesnt fit on to the pushchair"
Vicky I am sorry to hear that the footplate doesn't fit. We can happily take a return on that item and refund it for you.
"Very pleased with my new wheelchair. Jason and his team were very helpful. Would highly recommend. Thankyou"
"Excellent service with first class knowledge of the products they sell"
"Delivery did not happen on the planned date due to a let down by the courier. Once MobiQuip were made aware they did everything in their power to atone for this situation and generously compensated us for an error that was not their doing. Outstanding communication and customer service from Richard at MobiQuip, I would definitely recommend them not only for their customer service but also for a great quality product evry bit as good as the McL if not better."
"A mobility scooter is not something you buy every day so if you want that that personal help to get a scooter to suit your needs and pocket we can certainly recommend MobiQuip ."
"Excellent customer care . Helpful advice both before and after purchase by very pleasant and enthusiastic staff . I would thoroughly recommend this company , many thanks"
"Excellent service as always. Thankyou"
"From the very first contact Jason has been very helpful. He has always phoned back to answer any questions that I have had."
"Needed a new wheel chair urgently and Mobiquip were showing the one I wanted as in stock. Rang to double check and a very helpful gentleman called me back within 10 minites to confirm stock. He also said if I got my order in by midday, it was 11.30am, he'd ensure I got it the next day. I placed my order and true to his word it arrived the following day. Can't fault them or the chair. Excellent service all round and thorougly reccomended."
"Excel G-Explorer. With assistance from Richard in MobiQuip Sales Dept my new wheelchair was delivered from Melton Mobray to Glasgow on the day following placement of my order. The Excel G-Explorer wheelchair is a well-made product, and it has prompted a number of compliments for its distinctive design. It is not just any other wheelchair!"
"Knowledge and very helpful"
"Delivery was prompt and on time , staff were helpfull on return items. I would rate the communication and service 10/10."
"Brilliant service, very helpful, item arrived next day, would highly recommend"
"Very helpful and pleasant to deal with and great product"
"Staff very helpful. Item arrived quickly."
"Fantastic customer service ordered wheelchair, tracking delivery, arrived early. Had a curtisy call after to check everything was OK and working correctly. Very friendly highly recommended."
"MobiQuip we're brilliant from start to finish, the communication was excellent and I knew exactly what was happening throughout the process. They were very friendly and always happy to help with any enquiries I had. The staff were also very knowledgeable with their products. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks again Violet Edwards"
"Purchasing with MobiQuip was a very easy experience with some absolutely fantastic customer service staff. Their industry knowledge really helped us come to the decision on which wheelchair to purchase and we would happily use them again. Well done MobiQuip and thank you for the 5* purchasing experience!"
"I have recently bought a mobility scooter from MobiQuip and I just wanted to thank you for your excellent customer service. Richard couldn't have been more helpful throughout. His expert knowledge assured me that I knew what I was buying and I really felt he went the extra mile. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly . It makes a refreshing change to get such good service in this day and age. Thank you very much."
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews