MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
DAVID HEATH
Verified Buyer
"A mobility scooter is not something you buy every day so if you want that that personal help to get a scooter to suit your needs and pocket we can certainly recommend MobiQuip ."
Patrica Maher
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer care . Helpful advice both before and after purchase by very pleasant and enthusiastic staff . I would thoroughly recommend this company , many thanks"
"Excellent service as always. Thankyou"
Pamla Pannett
Verified Buyer
"From the very first contact Jason has been very helpful. He has always phoned back to answer any questions that I have had."
Kris Dutson
Verified Buyer
"Needed a new wheel chair urgently and Mobiquip were showing the one I wanted as in stock. Rang to double check and a very helpful gentleman called me back within 10 minites to confirm stock. He also said if I got my order in by midday, it was 11.30am, he'd ensure I got it the next day. I placed my order and true to his word it arrived the following day. Can't fault them or the chair. Excellent service all round and thorougly reccomended."
DAVID PURCHELL
Verified Buyer
"Excel G-Explorer. With assistance from Richard in MobiQuip Sales Dept my new wheelchair was delivered from Melton Mobray to Glasgow on the day following placement of my order. The Excel G-Explorer wheelchair is a well-made product, and it has prompted a number of compliments for its distinctive design. It is not just any other wheelchair!"
Adrian Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"Knowledge and very helpful"
TREVOR BUHLMANN
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was prompt and on time , staff were helpfull on return items. I would rate the communication and service 10/10."
"Brilliant service, very helpful, item arrived next day, would highly recommend"
Hazel Coles
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and pleasant to deal with and great product"
Susan Bond
Verified Buyer
"Staff very helpful. Item arrived quickly."
DONNA ROBERTS
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service ordered wheelchair, tracking delivery, arrived early. Had a curtisy call after to check everything was OK and working correctly. Very friendly highly recommended."
"MobiQuip we're brilliant from start to finish, the communication was excellent and I knew exactly what was happening throughout the process. They were very friendly and always happy to help with any enquiries I had. The staff were also very knowledgeable with their products. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks again Violet Edwards"
Jordan Heppleston
Verified Buyer
"Purchasing with MobiQuip was a very easy experience with some absolutely fantastic customer service staff. Their industry knowledge really helped us come to the decision on which wheelchair to purchase and we would happily use them again. Well done MobiQuip and thank you for the 5* purchasing experience!"
Amanda Goodwin
Verified Buyer
"I have recently bought a mobility scooter from MobiQuip and I just wanted to thank you for your excellent customer service. Richard couldn't have been more helpful throughout. His expert knowledge assured me that I knew what I was buying and I really felt he went the extra mile. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly . It makes a refreshing change to get such good service in this day and age. Thank you very much."
William Smith
Verified Buyer
"My new scooter is brill. MobiQuip were very helpful and very imformative. The whole experience was faultless, this company is highly recommended for anyone in need of mobility aids."
Johnathan Mee
Verified Buyer
"Very impressive company with quick and professional delivery service. We will definitely use this company again."
Mandy Starmer
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for outstanding advice and customer service. The first wheelchair that was delivered had a manufacturing fault. MobiQuip arranged an immediate exchange and also followed it up with a phone call to check everything was ok."
Robert Kirwan
Verified Buyer
"I bought a Rascal scooter from MobiQuip for my mother, she’s very impressed with it and the service received was outstanding. I will be buying from them again soon."
Cameron Williams
Verified Buyer
"We are new to buying mobility products but MobiQuip gave us total confidence in our purchase in all aspects. They asked us relevant questions to make sure what we ordered would be suitable. Their customer service was second to none and kept us updated with eta right through to delivery of the scooter and electric arm chair. Both items have already proved to be exactly what my father needed and we would highly recommend to others and will use them again."
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews