Mobility Compare Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

64, Southwark Bridge Road, London

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
By giving me comparisons from three different companies. Thank you
As a comparison site it works well. However there has been no follow up from any of the suppliers
THE INFORMATION IS CLEAR AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND
first of all you made the site easy to look at.things were very clearly shown which made decision making easy.It was uncomplicated and the different beds shown looked very good.I will visit the site again and make a decision soon.
I was able to compare prices for the equipment I needed and read reviews of said products.
although I was only looking to compare whether to get another mobility scooter or whether to get a power wheelchair I found that there was a good variety of both on offer
I found out what was best for my disabled husband thanks to you..
Unfortunately I had to send your rep away as I was dashed to the hospital in an emergency. I'm still there. I have therefore not been able to listen to the spiel, but I'm sure there isn't too much difference except in price. All I know is that I need an adjustamatic type bed That certainly helps me on the ward.
provided information I required
it did,nt make me feel happy just relieved i hadfound a company that did mobility chairs
I was better able to understand products
Easy to browse.
Was happy with the information that was available the various sites
fast response to my enquiry
The price
Found this site easy to use and very informative.
Delivered as promised
Great website with plenty of products. The only downside was having to put email details and name prior to viewing any of them.
Friendly and helpful. Sadly the mobility scooter we tested was not strong enough for our steep garden path.
within a hour of applying i received some quotes, nice and polite people that phone and gave good advice, but unable to help me at this moment
Mobility Compare is rated 4.32 based on 327 reviews