Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
Very smooth, easy process
Good communication
Very good, quick and simple to do. Definitely recommend Mint Formations Ltd.
Simply the best compare to other company I consulted.I made a request from them within 24 to 48 hours I got a surprise response,despite the Covid19 that is slowing things down.
Thus far, I have received excellent service including after-sale. My company was established in no time without hassle. I especially appreciated the personal phone call to confirm approval. When I called regarding a VAT-form question, the phone was answered in a prompt and professional manner. At this point, I can definitely recommend Mint Formations Ltd.
It was as fast and efficient
Efficient service
Good service, afordable prices
Pratic, simples. Really nice.
The flow is quite smooth but when I found myself taking wrong order, it is hard to find what’s wrong but I need to use back function to return every step and check
Very helpful and am pleased with how I’m able to set up a Limited Company with Mint Formations for the very first time.
Very good customer services, I was happy with my company Registration . Simple and easy to do
I was contacted next day to correct my error
Im Glad to work with this team! Thenks and good look!
My first time starting a business and mint formations provided me with what I needed.... quickly, professionally and were very helpful when I asked questions.. thankyou.. let’s hope I now make a ‘mint’ 😉
Very good no problems
I found them to be very good. It was somewhat easy to fill out, also where I got stuck the virtual help was there.
Good service and pritty easy to do. Very fast response by them. Would recommend 👍
The signup was seamless and the company worked with me on year two renewals when the pandemic hit and hurt business... Thank you!
Easy to use service, forms were easy to complete. Not entirely clear about what is included in each package for the increase price point so do read and consider this before buying. I went for the additional package and was disappointed with the extras for the increase in base price I paid!
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 472 reviews