Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
Good service and pritty easy to do. Very fast response by them. Would recommend 👍
The signup was seamless and the company worked with me on year two renewals when the pandemic hit and hurt business... Thank you!
Easy to use service, forms were easy to complete.
Not entirely clear about what is included in each package for the increase price point so do read and consider this before buying. I went for the additional package and was disappointed with the extras for the increase in base price I paid!
The process to secure the formation of my limited company was quick and painless and well priced.
The additional features (bank introduction, domain name etc) were a great help
Registration was very quick! I choose fast registration and this really happened within one day. Regarding other services, like VAT registration I was hoping for much more advanced options to get this process done in the UK.
Overall, I'm satisfied.
Could do with a bit more communication re reception timelines for the different products.
very fast service people on emails where fantastic but the one person i spoke to on live chat not that good bit rude and not helpful at all
Process was smooth and quick
Quick and easy however no mention of proof of address required
Very helpful quick and easy set up, thanks guys
Everything is simple and easy to understand.
Mint Formations were very helpful in helping me register my New business.
pretty good
Prompt service and got exactly what i paid for, great service!
very fast
extremely helpful personnel when I telephoned for help
well priced
woukd definitely recommend them.
thanks
It's a great service that's offered. Everything you need.
Very cost effective for the kind of quality services they provide.
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 287 reviews