Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd

About Mint Formations Ltd: Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

Live Chat

How would you rate Mint Formations Ltd ?

"Professional and quick company incorporation, perfectly made."
"I am delighted to share my experience with other ( new and old) clients of Mint Formation Ltd. We have received very professional service and support throughout. Thank You. Eva Heather Kerr and Suzanne Dawson"
"Amazing service !!!!!!!"
"Quick and easy ! Thank you!"
"My company was all set up very quickly and easily online, with plenty of selectable add-on services which seemed to be very fairly priced. So all in all very happy with the service."
"I am very pleased.Very fast and professional work from Mint Formations Ltd."
"Straightforward, Good Value and the support was quick and accurate"
"It's a great service that's offered. Everything you need."
"It was my pleasure to work with Mintformations! Recommend to anybody and especially Kate Davis was helpful and quick. Very good support and one of the best customer service I have had so far. Thanks again."
"So helpful and great customer service!"
"Had a informative chat with Cat. She answered for our question with crystal clear answers. Keep going."
"Set up my business very easily first time in doing so all documents etc were provided very quickly. Happy with the overall process and set up"
Thanks for the nice review. Please feel free to connect with our support team if you need any further service or help.
"If you are looking for a hassle free company formations solution, Mint Formations is your answer. Mint Formations also provides fantastic client care after I formed my company. Indeed a cut above the rest."
Thanks for your words. It's was indeed a pleasure working doing business with you.
"I'd like to thank Mint Formations for making the task of forming my new company effortless and seamless from start to finish, Kind Regards, Mark P"
"Amazing service"
"Super fast and very good experience."
"Very easy to set up and competitively priced"
"The team at Mint Formations is extremely prompt and addresses all your concerns with ease. It was a seamless process where they were always ready to help. Considered a few companies before I went for them and am so glad I did. Even after company formation, they've been equally prompt with further questions. Thanks."
"Mint Formations have been excellent in advising and helping set-up our company. Correspondence has been first class."
"Highly professionals, reachable anytime and quick response. Strongly recommend."
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 27 reviews