Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

Based on 639 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
Very straightforward, helpful and helps minimise the view of something that seems intimidating
Support was very helpful and the process was very quick and efficient. It was much appreciated, we would definitely recommend this service to others
Very good experience. My company has been registered very fast and the team is absolutely great.
Mint facilitated the set up of our quick, very quick and professional
Mint Formations team is Responsive, quick, knowledgeable, and professional.
very straight forward and helpful team.
I was overwhelmed at the way my job was handled especially with the customer services. Seriously I would want to come back here for more services
As a first timer I found the process to be very easy to follow, everything explain well within the packages offered, I would recommend mint to anyone wanting to start up a Ltd company.
Really nice site to use. Quick and simple. Takes away the stress of opening up your company when you have other things to think about
I’m happy with mint formationsltd
The best the best
Mint formations is a great service, the process of creating and verifying the company is fast , my company was created in one day without any trouble. Great support and communication.
So far I’ve been happy with the service. The only feedback I have is that I expect the Mint Formations to provide me the next steps in the process at all times. Now that I asked for VAT and free consultancy I received a note. But what about the hard copies of documents? I need them to be on top of the invoice they sent me and cover each of the lines of services they promised me for.
Excellent service, did everything as promised.
Wet easy to form a company with Mint Formations. Very prompt service
Performance is good but some times site server is down & issues because of this I cannot apply Company there is a delay in this please fix this site cannot reach the issue asap. Thank you
I was scared setting up my own business until I found mint formations ltd, they email you on step to step on the progress of my business. Each email help me to trace back any information or details I need to use to complete my business setup. I m still early in my business but I know I m in capable hand.
Amazing experience. Everything was straight forward and the staffs were very helpful. Thank you guys.
it was smooth and easy and the customer service was great, I'm really satisfied
The service is best. All process has been done smoothly. I would highly recommend
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 639 reviews