Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd

About Mint Formations Ltd: Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"It was all much quicker, easier and more straightforward than I had expected. Th fact that it was also great value for money was an added bonus."
"Very fast and reliable. Registered LTD and gotten all of the documents within 2 days."
"I have never had a work process run so smoothly! Andy and his team are so far the fastest people I've worked with. They answer emails promptly and efficiently. I look forward to continuing receiving such good conduct."
"Really great service - We would thoroughly recommend Mint Formations to anyone who needs a fast and reliable service Trade Anchor Ltd"
"Professional and knowledgeable staff. Amazingly quick set up of our new company. A fantastic one stop shop at a competitive rate."
"Prompt service and got exactly what i paid for, great service!"
"I’m really excited and happy about mint formation services. They are completely helpful team. We are successful because we are working with perfect team in UK. Thanks for all your passion on us guys. Gunes."
"Fantastic company to deal with! The named contact was great to speak to my request. Update of progress was well informed at every stage. Fast and accurate service with price to match."
"Great service. Easy to use and very efficient."
"A trustworthy company formation business. Easy to navigate website. Options clearly marked. And perhaps most importantly: when something goes wrong as in my case and purely my mistake as I had written a director's initials in short form, they at once helped me to sort out matters on my behalf at Companies House.. Will probably buy further services, 10 out of 10."
"First of all thank you Mint Formations team for helping me to open my company in UK and also special thanks for Mr. Andrew Tree (Andy) Co-Founder & Director of Mint Formations because of him my company was opened in 24 hours ."
"Excellent service! I've been most impressed by Mint Formations' prompt attention to details and, getting things done quickly and correctly. Will highly recommend them to anyone needing company formation services."
"I am statrting out as a consultant after years in the public sector so this was all new to me. After researching a number of similar companies I settled on Mint Formations mainly due to the good clarity of their website and the ease with which I could work out what was and was not included in their various offers and what any potential annual on-costs might be. This led me to a mid range solution that suited me and the value and cost were good. The process of working through their e process towards registration is straight forward and clear although I would recommend you have decided and prepared what you want. Within days, company was registered and paperwork started coming through. A good experience......and I’m fussy!"
"very fast extremely helpful personnel when I telephoned for help well priced woukd definitely recommend them. thanks"
"Fast, easy and hassle free. Very simple process."
"I found the service provided by Mint Formations to be extremely professional and would consider it to be a very positive experience. As someone who was completely new to setting up a business, the opportunity to have free telephone consultations and the complimentary guides that were given out, were all most helpful. I would strongly recommend using Mint Formations when looking to set up your own business."
"Quick,easy to navigate site.all done very quickly so thanks mint formations"
"So easy to use, excellent communication and affordable too. My new company was set up very quickly with no hassle at all!"
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 59 reviews