Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
Mint formation is a professional and very efficient company. the quickest platform to set up a new company on company house website.
really helpful so easy to use
Professional team and great service.
Very easy to use, and very efficient service
Thank you so much for such a smooth and helpful registration! Your team are very helpful and have kept me up to date with everything from the get go!
I was nervous using an online service, however Mint Formations site gave me the confidence to try. I was pleasantly surprised when I received all the services promised on time without any hiccup or difficulty. Thank you so much you really made it easy so I could get on with my business!
I would just like to say how helpful and attentive mint formation ltd was, they were very quick to respond ,when dealing with my inquiries easing my anxiety, also very patient and kind with me which goes a long way.
Very easy to use website; all complete and up and running by close of play with plenty of detail and information. Highly recommended!
I found it very easy to complete the application online and I also appreciate the support of the customer service officer whom I spoke with while completing my application.
Quick and easy way to starting my own business. Simple and stress free. Tremendous service
Brilliant survice and simple to use
Mint formations made registering my business very simple and straight forward. The customer service team were very responsive to any issues or queries that I had. Great service would definitely recommend to new business starters..
Although they set up the company
the package add-ons were simply false advertising. There is no free Xero account or domain name. They don't even create the account for you, they'll tell you to contact Xero and pay for the account software yourself(not even a discount)likewise with the domain name its not free and cost more than the likes of godaddy. So if the free domain name and account software are your only incentive for using Mint Formations dont waste your time your better off looking elsewhere.Also the company address isn't as appealing.
Hi Sir/ Madam,

We tried pulling up your company details using your email id, but we could not. Kindly share us your company name or number, so that we can check the records and update you accordingly.

Our customer service manager will get in touch with you regarding this.

Thank you for choosing us. Have a great day.

Thanks & Regards

Complaints Team
Website: www.mintformations.co.uk
PH: +44 2071128684

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks.
Very helpful and am pleased with how I’m able to set up a Limited Company with Mint Formations for the very first time.
They never scanned the incoming mails. Even though they promised to do.
Hi Nune,

Hope all is well with you. I enquired with my customer service team about forwarding the scanned documents to you and found that the address services you had with us (registered office address & director service address) were cancelled on 20 June 2020 without renewing.

We sent an email 1 month before the renewal date regarding the auto renewal, also intimated even after the cancellation, still we did not hear from you.

However, as a goodwill gesture, we continued to forward a couple of important documents from Companies House to you, though the services were not renewed.

We will not fail to forward the documents when the services are active or when we receive any kind of intimation from our customers asking for a extended timeline to renew the service.

We always value our customers, also your relationship with us. We give a discount on the address service renewals (upto 50% offer) due to COVID 19 issues, I will ask the customer service manager to email you the details of it, so that you can avail the offer and renew the services with us.

Thank you for choosing Mint Formations. Have a great day.

Regards

Complaints Team
Website: www.mintformations.co.uk
PH: +44 2071128684

Very Very good
Quick & easy.
Easy and straight forward to apply
Very good customer services, I was happy with my company Registration . Simple and easy to do
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 348 reviews