Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
Clear site, efficient process. Would use mint again.
Couldn't be happier with their response time and how quickly they helped us incorporate an international company.
Mint Formations Ltd is a highly professional service provider and Very transparent work and their papers work such a great amazing. Thank you Mint Formation Ltd.
Very professional and kind assistance for new business setup.
The service is very good, It will take 3 to 4 days to Complete LTD
I am happy with the way my purpose has been dealt with Mint. It was very quick and the representatives were very professional and helpful. Highly recommended!
Incorporated in less than 48 hours as promised. Very well. Thank you
Very fast service staff are very helpful 👍
Very efficient and trustworthy a company worth recommending.
I can only give credit to Mint Formations. For all I had read about them (after I had committed) - that reality wasn't mine. They proved to be highly professional, efficient and communicative all the way through the formation of my registration. Everything was explained and I was always aware of the next step. Thank you.
Slow receiving the information for the Credas app. but painless procedure to verify I.D. Am still waiting for VAT form to complete ,but up to now reasonable service.
The whole process was very easy to use and their customer service when I was t sure got back to me within minutes
I really appreciated the services provided by them. Very professional and very skilled resources they have. I definitely referred to my other business community
Mint Formations Ltd 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Keep it simple and very precise. Easy process of registering the company and verifying data.
I was taken by the hand through the process. The communication was excellent. All my queries answered quickly and clearly. Painliess process. Thanks for your service Mint!
Good , would have given 5 if not for the slightly complicated process when selecting a package and then round in circles to get past parts already selected , so slowing down the process
Pretty straight forwards to set up a new company.
Fast, cheap and reliable
I found then good. Help a lot. Would you tjem again
BIG THANKS ! Really fast service, we will be using their services in the future.
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 542 reviews