Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd

About Mint Formations Ltd: Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy

Live Chat
"Their help has been prompt, clear, neat and effective. - I am indebted to them for their efforts and kind attention in the setting up of my new Company"
"Thought I was dealing with the Royal Mint the service was so good!"
"It was very easy very helpful and disentangle take that much time I would recommend mint to anyone thanks again to mint"
"One of the most professional services I have ever dealt with during my last 30 years of work. Thanks Mint Formations and it’s staff I have managed to have the company formed and the company bank account ready to operate within two weeks."
"Really you are very professional, very helpful and really you know how to do what you do. Good luck,"
"The best online expierence that I ever encountered . Even you a are ultra dumb just go ahead 1,2,3 done.If still too difficult , they will help you in a minutes. Perfect"
"Congratulations. Really a great platform, useful and very easy to use."
"Mint formations are a very thorough and helpful company. They spend time and care to answer any questions you have and to explain the necessary steps you must take in great detail. They have an excellent customer service team who are easy to contact by phone, email and chat. I would highly recommend using Mint."
"HELLO I AM MOHIT KEDIA, I FORMED MY COMPANY THROUGH MINT FORMATIONS AND BELIEVE ME THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST IN THIS FIELD AND INDUSTRY. EXCELLENT SUPPORT, QUICK RESPONSES, GREAT FOLLOW UP AND EVERYTHING THEY DID WAS ALL PERFECTLY DONE AND THIS ALL IS BECAUSE OF THEIR EXPERIENCE!!!! KUDOS TO CATHY, THANKS A LOT..... WILL SURELY RENDER YOUR OTHER SERVICES TOO."
"Professional and quick company incorporation, perfectly made."
"I am delighted to share my experience with other ( new and old) clients of Mint Formation Ltd. We have received very professional service and support throughout. Thank You. Eva Heather Kerr and Suzanne Dawson"
"Amazing service !!!!!!!"
"Quick and easy ! Thank you!"
"My company was all set up very quickly and easily online, with plenty of selectable add-on services which seemed to be very fairly priced. So all in all very happy with the service."
"I am very pleased.Very fast and professional work from Mint Formations Ltd."
"Straightforward, Good Value and the support was quick and accurate"
"It's a great service that's offered. Everything you need."
"It was my pleasure to work with Mintformations! Recommend to anybody and especially Kate Davis was helpful and quick. Very good support and one of the best customer service I have had so far. Thanks again."
"So helpful and great customer service!"
"Had a informative chat with Cat. She answered for our question with crystal clear answers. Keep going."
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 36 reviews