Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd

About Mint Formations Ltd: Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I am happy with the help I had from Mint Formation Ltd it was fast and short time for them to open a company for me Thanks a million"
"Thank you so much guys!!! I opened my ltd company with you and you were always available to give help.You made my life easier. I am glad my company is running now and again thanks so much."
"Mint Formations have made setting up my new business easy and hassle free. They also provided some great offers that allowed me to arrange my business line, website & banking at cost saving prices. Efficient, fast service and I reccomend to anyone looking to form a new company."
"I had a great experience with Mint Formations, they accomplished my company registration in a 1 day, I couldn't thought of a service faster than this. Beside that, they have a very well structured network for all services might be needed. Thanks and it was a pleasure dealing with you. Kind Regards Mohammed Consiskey Ltd"
"Very happy with the service provided by mint formations"
"Excellent service"
"It was quick and straightforward to complete the forms and actioned within a couple of days. The price was good too. Only negative would be the the amount of add ons for referring bank accounts etc as they are not necessarily good but no doubt mint formations get a commission for. Had quite a few unsolicited letters through since registering."
"Was very pleased with quick and hassle free service, opened 2 companies so far, recommended to friends as well, will use again."
"Very easy process even for an idiot like me Thanks"
"Just Brill"
"Great service. Everything went smoothly very happy thank you."
"It was very easy to follow the procedure and very reasonably priced too.. I would definitely recommend ‘Mint Formations’ to friends and family.."
"Quick and easy however no mention of proof of address required"
"Quick and straightforward response. All done in a professional way. Thank you."
"Great service, clear an easy to use service. I would reccomend for friends and family in the future."
"I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency of your service. My company was setup in a very short time and this took a great deal of stress off my mind. Great job and many thanks Samson Mensah"
"Very helpful quick and easy set up, thanks guys"
"It was a nice move with this Company, all questions were answered and informations were supplied on time."
"Really good company excellent service fast response I felt very well looked after"
"This was a good experience! The Mint website was clear and easy to complete. Such an easy process. All the documentation was provided quickly and my business was up and running in no time. Would recommend Mint 100%!"
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 138 reviews