Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
The best company ever
Friendly, professional staff. Fast service.
Did what it said it would do with great comm’s along the way. Awesome. Jon wells.
Easy to use
Very thoughtful and helpful
Mint Formations were fast in delivering and their customer support made sure I had every information I need at the tip of my hands. They had my formations done even before the expected date.
Very efficient & any questions are answered very quickly. I appreciate all that Mint has done & making things very smooth for me in setting up my new company. 5 stars Bravo!
As a foreigner, I belong from Quetta Pakistan, and Now I am Cofounder- Director of Three Multiple Companies SUBHANALLAH LIMITED, registered in London by Mint Formations Ltd., Najm Lines LLC registered in United States, Florida Bradenton by FirstBase Io. And Third I registered AUTOMATED SHARPNESS (PVT. LTD) in Quetta Pakistan By my own struggle. Honestly Speaking, the credit goes to Mint Formation Ltd, the reasons is of their good service, they have Very controlled mentoring management. Still I don't seen any Hidden charges, whatever they written in their services portfolio of Mint Formations Ltd, is treat exactly as the same and transparent. My own experience, Trust me I spent thousand dollars in the these registration of different companies, No transparence, Lot of hidden Charges, Stupid replay to my queries and so on. After Facing and passing from all these situation, I find, Mint Formations Ltd. in Bing search bar. Please use different search Engines do not trust on Google search Engines all the fraud list of companies comes in priority list of google search engine. Thanks Muhammad Feroz Khan
Great communication and easy process to set up.
Helpfull and very quick helping !
Almost no contact when things are going wrong, wasted time by referring a non UK resident to making a bank account with Tide who don’t do that then want to charge £300 to get a bank account but still no guarantee. Think they are a big con company. Wish I never got involved with them. Try someone else!
Hi David, Hope all is well with you. As per our telephonic conversation, Tide requires a UK business phone number to initiate the bank account opening process, hence we could not put you across to them. However, we have already forwarded your details to our UK Virtual Bank Account providers, they will review and confirm if the bank account can be provided. If they are unable to provide a business bank account, we will issue a full refund for the UK Virtual Bank Account service, which is £249+VAT (£298.80 including VAT). Feel free to reach us for any questions and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing Mint Formations. Have a great day. Regards, Complaints Team Mint Formations Limited Website: www.mintformations.co.uk PH: +44 2071128684 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks. By supporting a new business, we're supporting a “dream” Incorporation | Compliance | Websites | Marketing | Accounting | More…
clear and easy to use, also was a quick process and verification only took a few days. would recommend for new businesses that want an easy and streamlined process.
Forming your limited company is as easy as one call to Mint Formations Ltd. The professional service offered is second to none. Brilliant service at a competitive price.
Very good service
Mint was very professional and most importantly maintaining confidentiality of personal data without compromise from any third party. They also exhibited reliability and trust with the formation of our Company which we appreciated.
Very good, quick and simple to do. Definitely recommend Mint Formations Ltd.
very good, quick and simple to use, (my 3rd time now), Barry
Simply the best compare to other company I consulted.I made a request from them within 24 to 48 hours I got a surprise response,despite the Covid19 that is slowing things down.
It was very very easy. Instructions were very clear and easy to follow. Very happy with everything and would definitely recommend!
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 457 reviews