Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
Very fast and efficient service

Mr Bonsor
Really simple and straightforward. Highly recommended
Very impressed with the process of registering a limited company through Mint. There was an initial hiccup since the system seemed to get stuck when the name I chose was already taken, but once I contacted Mint directly, they were quick to help out and a few hours later the revised company name was done! Impressive!
Awful "service", not convinced any human being actually works for Mint Formations!

So I bought the privacy package for a new company, paid the extra for the printed hard copies of certificates. Four weeks later and still no hard copies, I emailed the support address to chase my certificates. Got a weird email back, weird as it was full of exclamation marks, like 20+ and had greetings like "A good pleasant day to you". And then all the email said was that the was sent out. Just one sentence, nothing else.

So I replied stating again that not received and they will need need to send again. Again another weird email back full of exclamation marks and odd language, stating they will send new copies out.

Another month later and still no hard copies received or anything from Mint Formations. So this time I tried the online chat. Surprise surprise, just as weird as their email replies. The chat person (bot) stated that "hard copies would have been sent, good day to you". Wow thats useful.

I tried again with the chat, and despite me repeating that I still hadn't got my hard copies the replies i got were like "sure" and "ok". Completely useless and clearly by this point i realised not a human response.

So 2mths after paying for a service from Mint Formations, I still haven't received my hard copies and seems there isn't any way to actually let a human being know! Absolutely useless computerised "support" both on chat and email.

I cant try the phone number as my medical condition means I cant call, I strongly imagine the phone number would also be manned by a computer saying "sure" and "pleasant day to you" and being of no use.

I may write an old fashioned letter to them, see if a human being actually reads it!

But right now Mint Formations clearly scamming people out of money and not providing any support to paying customers..
Hi Lee,

This is Cathy Hall, the customer service manager. I am sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused to you.

I enquired with my dispatching team and found that the initial set of Incorporation and Share certificates were mailed on 21 Dec 2020 through our online mailing application.

However, as you came back to us on Jan 26, 2021 claiming that you did not receive the documents, we again submitted the request on Jan 27, 2021 on our application to mail the documents.

As you did not receive them, instead of using the application, we have mailed those 2 documents manually through Royal mail and the tracking number is NV940.......GB.

We see that the share & incorporation certificates have been delivered to you on Friday (19/02/2021), I called to confirm the same with you, but could not reach. Please check and confirm.

Feel free to reach me directly for any concerns and I will check and do the needful.

We have sent an email to share your feedback about our service, and if you feel happy with it, kindly revise the review

Thank you for choosing Mint Formations, we would like to have a continued business with you. Have a great day.

Regards,
Cathy Hall
Customer Service Manager
Mint Formations Limited
Website: www.mintformations.co.uk
PH: +44 2071128684

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks.
It was as fast and efficient
The service was quick and efficient to date within 24 hrs no complaints a vanilla service.
Very fast and easy
Good service
Best services and best work within short time
Mint Formations Ltd 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Great service
Very Quick and understandable
Great service and prompt reply mint formations ltd is far more helpful than other company formation services where you get no customer services or updates ...
Mint Formations Ltd 5 star review on 29th January 2021
They very good and professionals... got back to you if they need more info to help you build up
Excellent and rapid service!
Mrs williams was very helpful and understanding to my needs as I’m not the best with technology so again I want to thank her for going above and beyond kind regards John ward
Very fast and fully professional.
Website is very easy to use to create your company and customer service is very good
Highly recommended