Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
It was my pleasure to work with Mintformations! Recommend to anybody and especially Kate Davis was helpful and quick. Very good support and one of the best customer service I have had so far. Thanks again.
Very helping and easy way to build your own business thanks for all
Really easy, fast and professional service for overseas entrepeneurs
It was easy and very straight forward am happy
Simple easy quick sorted out within hours!!!! What’s not to like!
very fast service people on emails where fantastic but the one person i spoke to on live chat not that good bit rude and not helpful at all
Misleading and ambiguously worded 'free' offers. I asked for my details to be removed from all affiliate and offer databases and for it to be confirmed in writing by return the customer services manager seemed not to understand and berated me with calls going around the houses to do everything but what I had requested. It took me to threaten legal adives for my request to be completed. I would suggest going straight to companies House rather than with this company. I wish I had the hindsight to do that
Dear Mr Ward,

Thank you for sharing your views about our service. I would like to clarify the points you mentioned on your review so that people can read our explanation and make an informed judgement.

We have clearly explained that me must keep your contact details, as we are obliged to forward all statutory documents that we receive from Companies House and HMRC since you use our address as your official company contact address. However as per your email received on 21 Oct 2019, we have removed your contact details from our records completely. As you continue to use our address services for your company, if you want us to forward the statutory documents if we receive in future, please provide us your current business email id and phone number, so that we can update our records.

You have also pointed out about the add-on free services, please note that some of our free services are free and some of them are free if certain conditions are met. We have clearly mentioned everything in our website at various places and you must not have noticed it. We tried to explain this to you, but unfortunately you have declined our offer of explanation.

It is our intention to serve our customers to the best of our abilities and in a professional and polite manner. We have 1000’s of happy customers who vouch for our customer service and we take immense pride in being a customer focused company.

Please contact us and we look forward to supporting you.

Thanks & Regards

Customer Service Team
Mint Formations Limited
Website: www.mintformations.co.uk
PH: +44 2071128684
Wow...I never registering a business can be this less hassle..Mint was very helpful with follow up calls for any corrections..Thank you very much for making it easy.
Very helpful fast easy .they have a wonderful and prompt service there the best
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 298 reviews