Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
As a foreigner, I belong from Quetta Pakistan, and Now I am Cofounder- Director of Three Multiple Companies SUBHANALLAH LIMITED, registered in London by Mint Formations Ltd., Najm Lines LLC registered in United States, Florida Bradenton by FirstBase Io. And Third I registered AUTOMATED SHARPNESS (PVT. LTD) in Quetta Pakistan By my own struggle. Honestly Speaking, the credit goes to Mint Formation Ltd, the reasons is of their good service, they have Very controlled mentoring management. Still I don't seen any Hidden charges, whatever they written in their services portfolio of Mint Formations Ltd, is treat exactly as the same and transparent. My own experience, Trust me I spent thousand dollars in the these registration of different companies, No transparence, Lot of hidden Charges, Stupid replay to my queries and so on. After Facing and passing from all these situation, I find, Mint Formations Ltd. in Bing search bar. Please use different search Engines do not trust on Google search Engines all the fraud list of companies comes in priority list of google search engine. Thanks Muhammad Feroz Khan
Misleading and ambiguously worded 'free' offers. I asked for my details to be removed from all affiliate and offer databases and for it to be confirmed in writing by return the customer services manager seemed not to understand and berated me with calls going around the houses to do everything but what I had requested. It took me to threaten legal adives for my request to be completed. I would suggest going straight to companies House rather than with this company. I wish I had the hindsight to do that
Dear Mr Ward, Thank you for sharing your views about our service. I would like to clarify the points you mentioned on your review so that people can read our explanation and make an informed judgement. We have clearly explained that me must keep your contact details, as we are obliged to forward all statutory documents that we receive from Companies House and HMRC since you use our address as your official company contact address. However as per your email received on 21 Oct 2019, we have removed your contact details from our records completely. As you continue to use our address services for your company, if you want us to forward the statutory documents if we receive in future, please provide us your current business email id and phone number, so that we can update our records. You have also pointed out about the add-on free services, please note that some of our free services are free and some of them are free if certain conditions are met. We have clearly mentioned everything in our website at various places and you must not have noticed it. We tried to explain this to you, but unfortunately you have declined our offer of explanation. It is our intention to serve our customers to the best of our abilities and in a professional and polite manner. We have 1000’s of happy customers who vouch for our customer service and we take immense pride in being a customer focused company. Please contact us and we look forward to supporting you. Thanks & Regards Customer Service Team Mint Formations Limited Website: www.mintformations.co.uk PH: +44 2071128684
It was my pleasure to work with Mintformations! Recommend to anybody and especially Kate Davis was helpful and quick. Very good support and one of the best customer service I have had so far. Thanks again.
Almost no contact when things are going wrong, wasted time by referring a non UK resident to making a bank account with Tide who don’t do that then want to charge £300 to get a bank account but still no guarantee. Think they are a big con company. Wish I never got involved with them. Try someone else!
Hi David, Hope all is well with you. As per our telephonic conversation, Tide requires a UK business phone number to initiate the bank account opening process, hence we could not put you across to them. However, we have already forwarded your details to our UK Virtual Bank Account providers, they will review and confirm if the bank account can be provided. If they are unable to provide a business bank account, we will issue a full refund for the UK Virtual Bank Account service, which is £249+VAT (£298.80 including VAT). Feel free to reach us for any questions and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing Mint Formations. Have a great day. Regards, Complaints Team Mint Formations Limited Website: www.mintformations.co.uk PH: +44 2071128684 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks. By supporting a new business, we're supporting a “dream” Incorporation | Compliance | Websites | Marketing | Accounting | More…
Awful "service", not convinced any human being actually works for Mint Formations! So I bought the privacy package for a new company, paid the extra for the printed hard copies of certificates. Four weeks later and still no hard copies, I emailed the support address to chase my certificates. Got a weird email back, weird as it was full of exclamation marks, like 20+ and had greetings like "A good pleasant day to you". And then all the email said was that the was sent out. Just one sentence, nothing else. So I replied stating again that not received and they will need need to send again. Again another weird email back full of exclamation marks and odd language, stating they will send new copies out. Another month later and still no hard copies received or anything from Mint Formations. So this time I tried the online chat. Surprise surprise, just as weird as their email replies. The chat person (bot) stated that "hard copies would have been sent, good day to you". Wow thats useful. I tried again with the chat, and despite me repeating that I still hadn't got my hard copies the replies i got were like "sure" and "ok". Completely useless and clearly by this point i realised not a human response. So 2mths after paying for a service from Mint Formations, I still haven't received my hard copies and seems there isn't any way to actually let a human being know! Absolutely useless computerised "support" both on chat and email. I cant try the phone number as my medical condition means I cant call, I strongly imagine the phone number would also be manned by a computer saying "sure" and "pleasant day to you" and being of no use. I may write an old fashioned letter to them, see if a human being actually reads it! But right now Mint Formations clearly scamming people out of money and not providing any support to paying customers..
Hi Lee, This is Cathy Hall, the customer service manager. I am sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused to you. I enquired with my dispatching team and found that the initial set of Incorporation and Share certificates were mailed on 21 Dec 2020 through our online mailing application. However, as you came back to us on Jan 26, 2021 claiming that you did not receive the documents, we again submitted the request on Jan 27, 2021 on our application to mail the documents. As you did not receive them, instead of using the application, we have mailed those 2 documents manually through Royal mail and the tracking number is NV940.......GB. We see that the share & incorporation certificates have been delivered to you on Friday (19/02/2021), I called to confirm the same with you, but could not reach. Please check and confirm. Feel free to reach me directly for any concerns and I will check and do the needful. We have sent an email to share your feedback about our service, and if you feel happy with it, kindly revise the review Thank you for choosing Mint Formations, we would like to have a continued business with you. Have a great day. Regards, Cathy Hall Customer Service Manager Mint Formations Limited Website: www.mintformations.co.uk PH: +44 2071128684 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks.
Efficient service
Mint formation is a professional and very efficient company. the quickest platform to set up a new company on company house website.
really helpful so easy to use
Mint formations made registering my business very simple and straight forward. The customer service team were very responsive to any issues or queries that I had. Great service would definitely recommend to new business starters..
Very helping and easy way to build your own business thanks for all
Really easy, fast and professional service for overseas entrepeneurs
It was easy and very straight forward am happy
Simple easy quick sorted out within hours!!!! What’s not to like!
very fast service people on emails where fantastic but the one person i spoke to on live chat not that good bit rude and not helpful at all
Their International Premium package (£199) is extremely overpriced. Other companies are offering more for less. They claim to have the best price in the market, but they clearly don't know what other companies are offering. You can compare them with Rapid Formations (www.rapidformations.co.uk)
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you believe that our package is priced more comparing against some of our competitors. I do not dispute the fact the price sounds more on the looks of it, but I would like to point out that there is more to it than what meets the eye. I would like to bring 3 important points to your attention. Firstly, our pricing is all upfront with absolutely no hidden charges and without any nasty surprises. For instance, our international premium package also includes the mail forwarding deposit fee of £50. We do not state this, but it is automatically included. All other companies bill this amount later, whereas we do it upfront. Our only fault here is not mentioning this and making it obvious to you. Secondly, our service is highly personal, like a family business and we provide a dedicated personal manager for our international customers. Upon your request, we can complete the entire process on your behalf. We work with you closely through completion and thereafter looking after all your pre and post-registration needs. Thirdly, I would like to point out that other companies who are comparable to our standards/quality charge a lot more for similar service. It would be more appropriate to compare our service quality with them to get a better picture. That is why we say, “like for like we can’t be beaten on price”. We believe that customer service and customer happiness is at the forefront of everything we do. Yours sincerely, Andrew Tree (Andy)
Great experience with Mint Formations Ltd. Simple, quick and very professional service. In 48 hours I had everything, I did have one problem with one of the online forms but they remotely accessed and solved instantly. I would definitely recommend Mint
Wow...I never registering a business can be this less hassle..Mint was very helpful with follow up calls for any corrections..Thank you very much for making it easy.
Very helpful fast easy .they have a wonderful and prompt service there the best
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 490 reviews